Chapter 7 (A short trip )

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

“Hey.. look at her eye lashes”

“Wow.. they’re long..”

“She looks pretty with them”

“Totally. ”

“She’s an angel sent to us.”

“Pfftt…”

“Only Dujun hyung would do that.”

“Yea, he’s acting cool”

“FAIL.”

“YAH!! YOU GUYS!!”

Voices start to surround me as I was still in dreamland. Slowly, their voice got louder and… DUJUN?

“HEY STOP HITTING US WITH THE PILLOWS!!!”

“WE”RE INNOCENT!”

“INNOCENT MY FOOT!!”

“MEHRONG~”

“YAH!! GET BACK HERE!!!” This time I felt the bed was shaking. It was like sleeping in an earthquake.

*THUD* Something hit me.

Laughter starts to fill the room.

*THUD* Second time.

*THUD* Third time…..

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I kick my legs and punch the air with my fist with frustration.

Suddenly everything went quiet. I open my eyes and notice 6 guys in the room froze in their position with pillows on their hands.

“YAH!! I’m SLEEPING here?!!”

*Cough* Someone cleared his throat and all of them straighten up. Some rubbing their neck with the back of their hand.

“Mianhe.” Yoseob oppa gave an apologetic smile.

“Ani.. Yoseob she’s suppose to apologize. Not us.” Dujun Shot.

“Mwo? ”

“Right now is 10am and If you still remember what you’ve promise. On one Condition…?”

“Oh that..”

Oh yea, I got to stay in BEAST’s dorm but on 1 condition that STUPID IDIOT DUJUN asked for, be their private assistant which includes doing house chores and waking them up everyday. I pleaded Yoseob oppa to help me but unfortunately Dujun was stood firm with his decision made since he was the leader.

“Aish..”

“We’re hungry.” Dongwoon said.

“Mwo?”

“I want pancakes.”

“I want dukbokki”

“I want kimchi stew”

“I want…..”

“YAH!!!! I’m still in bed. Could at least give me some time to wash up?”

“Ani.. You’re late and we’re hungry. As what you’ve promise yesterday, You’re now officially our assistant and you are suppose to fulfil our needs because our body strength are very precious to us….” BLA BLA BLA… That nagging Dujun again. Why can’t he just let go off me. I need freedom!

“Arrasoh..” I got up of the bed and stood up but what I’ve forgotten is that my leg was still not in good shape. I almost fall but Gikwang came and help me.

“Komawo..”

“Hyung, she’s injured.” Gikwang told him.

“Someone has to go with her.” Yoseob said.

“I’ll go.” Gikwang offered but was rejected by Junhyung.

“Ani.. I would say Dujun hyung would be the best since he was the cause of her fall.”

“MWO??!!” the both of us said in unison.

“I totally agree.” Dongwoon and Hyunseung said.

-

We were at the supermarket trying to get some pancakes and dukbokki. I was forced to sit in the trolley because my leg wasn’t well. I notice all Eyes were on the both of us because firstly, I was sitting in the trolley, I mean which 18 years old girl would do that? Its embarrassing. Secondly, that Dujun Freak Is wearing a freaking mask and covered his head with his hoodie. He looks just like a ert with those eyes of his. This is because he can’t be seen in public or else chaos would happen.

“Omma..  I want to sit in the trolley too.” A boy suddenly asked his mom.

“No, you can’t You’re a big boy now.”

“But she’s big too, how come she can?”

“……”

I felt my face flushed , it was  a total embarrassment. I hope we could quickly get out of here.

As we reach the section of junk food, Suddenly, everything was falling onto me. Packets of junk food were conquering my space in the trolley. Some were hitting my head as they fall in . STUPID DUJUN!

“YAH!! We’re here to buy breakfast not junk food.”

“Right now, Your boss says JUNK FOOD IS INCLUDED IN TH BREAKFAST LIST.”

“Aish.. why do you have to be such a pain in the .”

“Mworago?”

“Mehrong~.”

“YAH!!! YOU LITTLE….” He paused and noticed everyone was looking at us. The both of us look down and quickly went to the cashier to pay for the food.

As we were waiting I saw a packet of gummy bears. They were my favourite. I reach out to them but then paused because I notice I don’t have the money to buy it. Suddenly someone took it. I  looked up and saw Dujun placed the gummy bears into the cart.

“Thanks.” I thanked him. He didn’t reply and just scoffed.

Why am I giving in?? Damn..Yoon Dujun, what is wrong with you. He took off his mask to cool himself down.

“Hey, that dude looks familiar.” Someone from the back said.

“He looks like Yoon Dujun from BEAST.”

“That couldn’t be him with a girl right?”

*SNAP* FlashLights*

“Omygosh! It’s really him!!” A few girls squealed with excitement.

Slowly, I felt the cart was being pushed to the front . Suddenly, it was moving very fast. And there were background screaming sound from the back. I looked back and saw people starting to chase us with their handphones and cameras.

*SNap*Snap*

“We’re in deep .” All I could hear was Dujun muttering a few words.