Chapter 12 (A day together)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

“Yah!! YOON DU JUN!!” I chased after him after the ride had ended.  Suddenly he stopped which causes me to bump on his back.

“For your information I did not sleep like a pig!” He turned over and just gave a smirk.

“You snored” I stood there dumbfounded.

“What, Really?!” he just chuckled and walked away. As we reach where the other oppas were, all of them were gone.

“Aish where could they be?”

We search for them around the rides but still they were no where to be found. Suddenly, Dujun felt his phone vibrated. He picked up and saw it was a text from Junhyung. I looked at him with a confuse face as he just gave a smirk after he read the text.

“Is there any problem?” I asked worriedly.

“Ani.. nothing to worry about.” He placed back the phone into his pocket.

“Jinjja? On second thought I don’t think I should believe you.” I reach to my pocket to get my phone out but then a hand stopped me.

“Nothing. Really. ” He looked at me with warm smile. AHHH!!! I COULD ALMOST MELT INSTANTLY!!

To my surprise, Instead of letting go off my hand, his hand entwined with mine. I felt a sudden spark.

“Wha.. What do you think you’re doing?” I tried to pull back from his hand but he was holding it back . He put our hands in his jacket pocket. I looked at him in confusion.

“I’m cold.” He answered back.

“Omo.. jinjja?” I took out his hand and rubbed them as I blow them to make it warm.

“Better now?” *Pabo* Dujun thought. He smiled behind his mask.

“I prefer this.” He took back my hand and put it back to where it was. Before I could say anything, he pulled me to the other rides.

“Hey let’s play that. ” I pulled him to a game booth where you had to shoot 10 bottles down just to win a big soft toy.

“What? That?” I let go off his hand and went to the counter.

“Ahjussi, I would like to give it a try”

“Same here.” Dujun decided to join too. *Pabo , you don’t even know how to play this kind of guy game.*

“The winner gets a wish.” He said.

“Alright then.” With that, I started aiming one of  the bottle and shoot it. To my dismay, it didn’t hit its target. I heard bottles falling from the other side. I looked over and I was shock to see almost every bottle was down.

“Oh my gosh! How on earth did you do that?”

“I’m talented.” He scoffed.

“Well, here’s the gift for your girlfriend.” the ahjussi said and passed a big PIG soft toy.

“What A pig?! ” Wait did the ahjussi said Girlfriend?  Before I could react to it.

“It looks just like you.” He cut me off.

“Yah! I’m not a pig.”

“Well, too bad you look just like one.” He  chuckled and walked away.

“FINE! Leave me here.” I pouted while holding onto the pig. I small tiny happiness rushed towards me when he stopped and turn around.

“Well, suit yourself.” With those words, he left. AISH!! IS HE THAT COLD?!!!

“Pfftt…  As if I care.” I looked around and notice it’s not a good idea to stay behind. I’m not familiar with the routes in the park. So I decided to chase after him.

“Hey!! Wait up!”

-

“I’m Hungry.” I felt my stomach made a growl.

“Well, What do you feel like eating?” I looked around and saw something that caught my eye. PANCAKES!!

We went into the restaurant and ordered two hot chocolate and a strawberry pancake each. As we got into our seats, I quickly duck in. Dujun took off his mask and went for his hot chocolate.

After awhile, the pancakes were all in our stomach.

“AH~ I’m full.” Suddenly Dujun reach out to the corner of my mouth and wipe something away.

I felt my face flush with his sudden action.

“Hey is that Dujun oppa and his girlfriend?” a girl from the back pointed out.

*Gulp* the both of us stopped. I was waiting for them to attack but to my surprise they didn’t.

 “Aww… they look so sweet together . He even takes good care of her.”              

“Yea, if Dujun is happy, then So am I.”  

“Wow, your fans are starting to accept me.”

“Of cause. They are my babies and they are quite understanding as well.”

“I can see that.”

“SO where to next?”

“Hmm.. I don’t know, I guess we should look for the others.”

“They’re having fun in their own world.”

“I want to join too.” He was taken aback by my sudden reaction. He shook his head and continue to pull me out from the chair, leaving the place.