Chapter 21 (The letter)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

“Hyung! Hyung!.. Wake up..” Dujun heard someone was calling him. His eyes opened immediately as he was a light sleeper. He notice Dongwoon was calling him.

“Waegeurae?” He hugged the pillow beside him.. he paused and notice something wasn’t right.

“Where’s Jaena?”

“Er… I was about to ask you Hyung.”

“She’s gone.” His heart almost died when Yoseob came in with those words.

“Tch, don’t lie.” He ruffled his hair thinking that maybe she was out buying something.

“Hyung, read this, is for you.” Yoseob threw a red envelope which wrote

To Dujun (Oppa)

His hands shook with fear as he couldn’t bare to face reality. He got out from his room thinking that It was a prank. But no, he saw s were faced down as they hold a letter each.

Dear Beast oppas,

    I’m glad I get to call you oppas. I’m writing this letter to tell oppas that I’ll be leaving for the States as soon as you open this letter.  I remembered the first day when I met all of you. I thought you guys were pilots and I was like an idiot asking someone for directions to the main entrance. I feel like I’m the most happiest person on earth as I get to be your assistant. The fans might  have wanted this job the most but too bad I’m in this position. I’m sorry I had to lie to all of you about staying for 2 days. I didn’t mean to upset you guys. I really hope that you’ll forgive me.

 Pretty Hyun Seung oppa, I know that you love to dance and you’re a great dancer! I hope you could teach me dancing. All the best in your career! Thank you for helping me with the dress too! Oppa Daebak!  

Cool Junhyung oppa, you’re a quiet person when I first met you. I didn’t know what to say but I tried my best making conversations with you. I guess my effort did make a good outcome. Surprisingly, you talk a lot to the people who are close to you. Thank you for that.

Maknae oppa, I love calling you oppa no matter how much the others teased you. You’re still an oppa to me. I’ll never forget your good looking face and how much you have effort you have put for me as you teach me to skate. Without you, I’ll never get to skate. Komawo oppa.

Dumb-kwang oppa, I really had a great time meeting you again. At first, I thought it was a bad choice coming back to meet you but then, I felt that it was right decision as we had solve many problems together. Thank you for being so understanding. I love you for who you are and you know that. Thank you once again.

Seobie oppa, mianhe for giving you so much trouble. But I really want to thank you for being there with me the most when I needed you. Please take good care of the other oppas! Most of all Thank you for your lullabies . You’re my favourite oppa! Muacks ~

I LOVE ALL OF YOU! THANK YOU FOR COMING INTO MY LIFE AND GIVING ME THE JOY I NEVER HAD. I’LL KEEP THOSE MEMORIES TOGETHER WITH ME. MIANHE FOR LEAVING YOU GUYS AGAIN. YOU’RE THE BEST OPPAS I COULD EVER GET! BEAST HWAITING!!!

                                                                                                                                               Love, Jaena.

 

“NOOOO.. JAE~!!!!” All the members cried as they finished reading the letter. Dujun clenched his fist tight and hit the wall. Frustration and confusion started to arouse in him. Why did she leave? Aren’t I good enough for her.

“Hyung,you should read yours.”

Finally, he took the courage to open it up.

My Pabo oppa,

     I know among all of them, you’re the hardest for me to leave. I can’t bare the thought of leaving you . I felt my heart broke into pieces as I know I had not much time left to spend with you. I know you’re gonna hate me for this but please, it’s hard for me to make this decision. I hope you’ll understand. You might find someone out there who’s better than me. I love you Dujun oppa. My pabo. Sometimes, I wanted to hide the tears away from you by faking a smile. It hurts me so much when you told me to never leave you again. I know this is too much of me to leave you but I know it’s the best decision for now. I hope you’ll continue to be the almighty Yoon Dujun I had ever know and fall for. Please don’t wait for me.

                                                                                                                                           Saranghae, Lee Jaena.

 

“Jae.. Na do Saranghae.” He closed his eyes as a tear fall from his eyes.