Chapter 17 (Mworago?)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

A pain shot through my head as I slowly opened my eyes. I flash of last night’s incident occurred through my mind. I touched my head, luckily it wasn’t bandaged. “Dujun..” I looked around trying to find him but he wasn’t here. I was in an unfamiliar luxurious bedroom. The bedroom door suddenly opened and I was shocked to see my mom and dad coming in.

“I see that you’re up.”

“Omma.. Appa..”

“I’m glad you still could recognize us.” Omma walked towards me and sat on the side of my bed.

“How are you feeling?” My mom touched my head.

“Don’t touch me with your filthy hands. ” I muttered.

“YAH! Who teach you to say that? Was it MinhyuK?”

“Oh that bastard.” Appa suddenly scolded.

“Oppa is not a bastard!”

*SLAP* I looked at my mom with shocked.

“LEE JAENA!! You’ve crossed the line and now you’re trying to bring that stupid brother of yours into this conversation?”

“Omma..” I was shocked by her sudden change of attitude. She shook her head and look at my dad with a disappointed face.

“Jaena-ah, what happen to you?” She hugged me as I was still stoned at my place.

“And who Is that boy Yoon Dujun? Why are there rumours spreading around about you and him? ” Appa asked angrily.

“Are the rumours true?”

“Yes and We’re dating.” I said proudly. SO WHAT? You can’t do anything to stop me!!

“Not for long. ”

“Jae, I need you to get ready in 10 minutes. We need you to meet someone.”

“Mwo? Wait, you haven’t tell me why am I here?!!”

“To meet your future husband. Jae, you’re getting engage today.” My mom cut me off.

With that, they left the room leaving me speechless. I felt my knees went weak and fell on the floor. Tears slowly fall from my eyes.

*Sniff*sniff*

“Dujun.. where are you..” I closed my eyes as I felt myself shivered in fear.

-

Few moments later, I was dressed nicely. The maids came and combed my hair. I wanted to escape but the guards were at the door. Usually, MAX would be there to save me but now he’s not here with me. I had no choice but to obey what my parents told me to do. Slowly as the maids were done with the make up. They led me to the doorstep. The guards pulled the door open and I was out from the room.

I quickly took my chance and ran to the nearest exit. This time I’m not going to obey them anymore. Oppa was right! This is hell and I’m not going to be stuck here forever.

I heard the guards were shouting as they chased me. I ran down the stairs . Suddenly, I saw a familiar figure with a mask on ,dressed in a black suit.

“DAEHYUN?!” He turned around and was shock to see me. FINALLY SOMEONE I KNOW!!  I stopped my tracks and ran towards him.

“Please save me. The guards are after me.” The guards got nearer and they were almost surrounding the both of us. To my surprise, the guards immediately stopped when they saw him. He lift his hand and did a you-can-leave-now sign. What is happening?

“Woah! Daebak! How did you do it?” he just chuckled away.

“Obviously he could do it.”  I heard a familiar voice.

“Omma..”

“I see you’ve met him before.” I looked at him with a confuse face.

“You knew them?” I asked him. He shook his head.

“He doesn’t know us but we know his parents. They owned this hotel and the other top5 ones too.”

“I’m glad you get to meet him on time.”

“Omma.. what are you talking about?”

“Daehyun.. What is going on?” I started to back away.

“No more running missy.” Appa suddenly exclaimed.

“Meet your future Husband.” He eyed the one beside me.

*!! NO WAY!!*

“Jung Daehyun. Son of Jung Dong Sun. Founder of Jung’s company and owned the top hotels in the world . Including the one you’re in now. Sheraton Hotel. ”

“Daehyun darling, meet your future wife, Lee Jaena.”