Chapter 22 (The incident)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

*Disco music*

After the concert, the manager of BEAST had a party organized in a bar to celebrate the successful outcome of the concert. Even though BEAST went but All of them seemed restless. The manager thought it might be because of their tiredness after the concert, but deep down inside their hearts, they missed Jaena. BEAST were seating at the corner, their face down except for Dujun who was drinking more than ever . A girl with a very short y dress came with her drink and started to get closer to him.

“Oppa, Mind if I sit here?” She patted the chair beside him.

“……” He didn’t reply her. She didn’t care and sat beside him. The others looked up and saw the girl trying to throw herself at the drunken Dujun. Yoseob wanted to stop her but Junhyun held him back.

“He’s more than this, trust him.”

“Oppa~ Do you mind if we go somewhere more comfortable? ” She placed her hands on his hips.

“Get.. Your.. Dirty .. Hands.. Off .. Me.. Before something gets ugly.” He muttered under his heavy breathe. The girl was shocked by his words and left.

“Omo..Hyung, Neo-Gwenchana.” Dongwoon asked worriedly.

“….” He didn’t reply, he was cold as ever. He didn’t talk nor smile a little after the concert. It was like he was shutting down everything that was happening to him. In his mind, all he could think about was Her. He know he had to forget her but he just can’t forget those smiles and sweet moments that they had together.

“Jae…” Without realizing , those 3 letters just came out from his mouth. s were looking at him worriedly. Afraid what might happen.

Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrated. The thought of Jaena calling him slipped through his mind, because that was all he could think about. Instead, an unknown number was calling in.

“Yoboseyo.” He asked impatiently.

“Hi, erm.. Is this Dujun? Yoon Dujun?” A guy’s voice echoed through the phone.

“This is, who is this?”

“This is Daehyun, Jung Daehyun, Jaena’s Fiance?” He felt a sudden punch in his heart, why is he calling him?

“Is Jae with you?”

“Ani.. Isn’t she suppose to be in the States by now?” Why should he care? She dumped him for this guy .

“That is the problem. She isn’t here.” This time, those words were like a big slap across his face. She isn’t in the States?!! Then, where is she?!!!

“Could you help me to find her? This is urgent, I think something might have happen to her. ”

“Wha..What?! Did anything unusual happen in the States? ” He shot up from his seat, the members were shock by his sudden action.

“Oh, I just got to know that a manager of one of the departments from my hotel just got fired a few days ago because of Jae’s parents accusing him. He was one of our top workers. I don’t know why but they were accusing him of molesting Jae’s mother. From what Ahjumma and ahjussi told me was, the day before the engagement, they received a weird letter from someone, it wrote ‘face the consequences of accusing others’ . ’”

“MWO?!!” He clenched his fist tight. Jae… WHERE ARE YOU..

“ I’m flying back to Seoul now, please call the police officers for help. I really have a bad feeling about this.”

“The same here. Thanks for informing me by the way.”

“I know. From the moment I saw Jaena looked at you, I knew I could never replace you.”  With that, Dujun felt his heart warmed.

“Arrasuh, I’ll find her as fast as I can.”

“I’ll put my trust in you.” Dujun placed his phone back into his pocket and ran out from the bar. The members were shocked and ran after him.

“HYUng!!! What’s going on?!!”

“WAIT!! FOR US!!”

“HYUN SEUNG’s DYING HERE!!”

“YAH!! QUIT IT!! Jae is in trouble!”

“Mwo?!”

“Junhyung and Hyun Seung, the both of you, make a police report. Jaena might had been missing for hours. She hadn’t reach the States.”

“The others, search around the places of Seoul. Look out for those dark alleys.”

“Arrasuh.” The team went to their respective jobs.

*Jae.. Where are you?* Dujun thought as he clench his fist tight.

-

During the time when Lee Jaena left the dorm.

It was already 4am and it was dark.  No one was on the street except me. I needed to reach at the airport on time or else my parents might do something bad again. I knew I had to sacrifice my relationship with Dujun in order to save my parent’s company. A few minutes later sitting at the bus stop. I was glad a taxi came. I got into the taxi and named the place where I was heading to. Incheon International Airport. I was deep in my thoughts as soon as I got into the taxi. Remembering those memories where it was the place where everything first started and it was the last spot where I had to end these blissful memories. Suddenly, I felt a big hit on the car. I blinked my eyes in surprise. A black van had hit the taxi in the middle of the road. Luckily I wasn’t injured. The taxi driver went out to fine that van driver. Within a split of second, I heard a loud *BANG*. I felt a surge of panic rushed through me. Something was wrong. The taxi driver did not came back. Instead, the door open and I saw a few man with black masks on was coming towards me holding their guns and a piece of black cloth.

“WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!??!! HELP!! SOMEONE HELP Mmmmm!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. The man immediately took the cloth and place it on my mouth. I felt my body went weak and I became dizzy. My eyes started to close. I was calling for one name for help in my head, Yoon Dujun.