Chapter 2 (So.. That's his name)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

“Ss..Seo..Seobie?” I was stunned as I can’t believe what I was staring at ..Right in Front of me.. YANG YOSEOB! The person who was always care for me and the one who stood by my side when Minhyuk oppa wasn’t around . I felt a tear fall from my eye.

*sniff* Aish! This isn’t the time to cry! Get a grip of yourself Lee Jaena! You’re suppose to give him a new look of yourself not the old CRYBABY JAENA !!!

I raised my hand and was about to slap my face again when suddenly someone caught hold of it. I looked up, it was the person who called me cute.

“Yah! Let go off me!” I tried to free myself from his grip.

“Jae..? ” he muttered with a confused look on his face. That voice..

“OMO!! Kwang..?” Before I could finish my sentence, he pulled me towards him with a big force.

*thud*

“Jae.. I’ve missed you.” I felt myself flushed as I heard those words. .. control your feelings  .. Jaena.  Lee gikwang.  My ex. He was my first boyfriend but we broke up because of some matters. He looked so different from before with his nerdy glasses, If I would take a close look, He looked more mature and honestly, he was HAWT~!!

Luckily, Yoseob oppa broke the hug which saved me from getting all red.

“Yah yah! Enough of the huggy with Gikwang.. Where’s mine? ” he turned to me with a jealous look and pout at me for a hug.

“neh..” I reach out to him.

“Jaena-ah… It’s been a long time since we’ve seen you. Do you know how suffering it was to see you go ..This is unbelievable. But Right now, You’re Here. with us.”

“Neh..oppa..I’m back.” I gave him a light squeeze. It was a heart warming moment. I miss them so much.

*cough*cough* I quickly let go of the hug as I heard Gikwang coughed awkwardly to break us from the hug.

“Yah! Give us some moment LEE GIKWANG. It’s Jae we’re talking about. Our lovely JAE IS BAACK!”

“Wait oppa.. I have a question.”

“Neh?”

“Aren’t you having any flight? I mean if you’re in a hurry to fly a plane then I’m fine.”

“…….” They look puzzled as I ask them, then , the both of them look at themselves and Laughed.

“HAhahahaHHAHAhahahahHAHAHA!!!”

“Wae…? Anything wrong?” I asked.

“Aniya, Jae..We’re not pilots.” Gikwang said.

“What?! You guys aren’t pilots? Then, what’s with the dresscode ? OMGOSH!! the Dude who’ve just show me the way is a ….is…Omo.. He must be one of you!” I pointed at them.

“huh? What are you talking about Jae?” The both of them looked confused.

“Just now, there was this guy who dresses like the both you showed me the way to the “Main entrance”(Pointing to the washroom signboard) as I was LOST, I’m so bashing up that guy right now..” I folded up my sleeves.

“Haha..Chill Jae, he must have been bored.” Yoseob replied, which seems like he knows who it was.

“Bored? I’m not his toy!.” Before I could continue on, a lady came by and asked the both of them to get ready for some photo shoot.

“Oppa, Are both of you…?”

“Ye, we’ve debuted. Right now we’re having a photo shoot for our up coming BEAST AIRLINE CONCERT, that is why we’re having an Airline theme and dressed like a pilot.”

“Omo!!! Gikwang oppa! Yoseob Oppa! Congrates!!!! ” I was too excited and couldn’t control my feelings. Immediately I hugged the both of them.

“Hey, miss, Please be careful of your actions.” Suddenly the lady from the back called out to me.

“Oops..Mianhe.. I forgot you guys are idols now.”

“Haha Gwenchana, I like it when you does it.” Yoseob oppa whispered to my ear.

“So any plans in Seoul?”

“Erm.. I’m actually here to find Oppa. Have you seen him?”

“Yes, He’s fine. His still a trainee but not Under JYP anymore, right now his in the same company as us. Cube entertainment.”

“Oh, that’s great!  I would like to give him a surprise.”

“Herm.. Why not you follow us back after the photoshoot? The crew is going back there anyways.” Gikwang suggested.

“That would be perfect.” I smiled.

“Here let me help you with the luggage.” Gikwang offered.

“Hey, it’s alright . You’re an idol now remember? ”

“So? I can’t offer my help even though I’m an idol?” He argued.

“Ani.. Nan Gwenchana.” I said as I pulled my luggage bag to the photo shoot location.

“Yah, Kwang. Let her do what she wants. She still can’t let go of the incident yet.  ” Yoseob silently whispered to Gikwang.

“It wasn’t on purpose! I was tricked.” Gikwang gritted his teeth.

“I know.. You’re Dumb-kwang anyways..”

“Yah!! Yang Yo..”

“Oppas!! Aren’t you coming?” I looked back as I saw the both of them still standing in their position.

“Yesh! Madam!” The both of them exclaimed.

As we came to the photo shoot location. My attention was shift to the lightings and photo shoot crew in the area. I notice there were only 6 members who dresses like a pilot. Yoseob and Gikwang oppa were called for the group photo shoot. The 6 of them, stood manly and pose naturally in front of the camera. My eyes couldn’t take off Yoseob and Gikwang oppa as they really look different than before. I took a seat while I waited for them. I wonder whether Minhyuk oppa became like one of them.

Besides Yoseob and Gikwang Oppa, the other 4 members were all good looking too. One was really cool and another was quite pretty for a guy. Next, there was a guy who looked like a western and beside him was a guy who looked quite masculine…hot.. and.. wait a minute! That dude is.. that stupid idiot pilot who lead me to the “main entrance”~!

“YAH!!!!!! STUPID PILOT” I jumped up from my seat and pointed at him. His eyes rounded and pointed at me too.

“Entrance Girl!!”

“YAH!!! Both of you SHUT UP! We are working here!” The director said.

“Jusunghamnida” we bowed.

“Aish! Of all people why does it have to be him!” I muttered.

An hour later,

“Jaena... Wakey wakey..”  

“Five more minutes.. MAX..” Max must have prepared  eggs for breakfast..

“Max? Who’s Max?” Wait..not max? Then who is it?

“Oh my Gosh! Is that her boyfriend in America?” Eww NO WAY! His a freaking butler!

“Shut up Gikwang..”  Gikwang? He’s here? Wait..something isn’t right…

“Mwo? Shut up? Why should I?” ! I forgot I’m in Seoul now..

Aish! Pabo! ” Now the both of them are fighting again.

“Mwo what Pab…”

“YAH!!!! QUIT IT!” I stood up fully awake as I can’t stand the noise anymore.

“Yah..LEE JAENA Finally you’re awake. Do you know how hard is it to wake you? Besides, Who’s MAX?” Gikwang added.

“Well.. his an important guy to me..” I answered leaving the curiosity out of him.

“Pftftt…”

“Haha.. Don’t be jealo..”  Before I could finish my sentence. I bumped into a person. I looked up and saw it was that STUPID IDOIT PILOT.

“Well, hello there entrance girl.”

“Well, hello there SMARTY PANTS”

“Smart? Yea, I’m kinda smart. Thanks.”

“oh, my , gosh.. I think I need to puke.”

“well, You know where’s the washroom. ”

“UH!!!!” He just loves getting on my nerves!

“Yah Dujun hyung, maybe you should just give it a break. Let’s get going, I’m tired after the photo shoot.” Hmmmm Dujun..so that’s his name ..

“Neh.. Who cares about her anyways. Ciao..” He waved before he left.