Chapter 5 (This is bad )

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

“Mwo?” I pointed at myself with a confused look. Was he asking me?

“No. It was someone else.” He replied sarcastically.

“Fine then. ” I replied and made my way back to the entrance. I stopped when I reached the door because I did not have anywhere else to go.

“Aish.. Lee Jaena, Neo-micheoseo?  You don’t have anywhere else to go. Why am I humiliating myself in front of him?!” I gritted my teeth and hit my head lightly.

“Yah!  Are you crazy?” he called out from the back.

“Aish!!! ” I ruffled my hair and looked back. Pointing at him I said. “HEY YOU! ”

His eyes turned bigger and was startled by my reaction.

“Mwo.. what do you want?”

This time, I pulled my luggage bag with me and took a few steps towards him .

“ I want.. Yoseob oppa’s number.” I said it with a serious tone.

Yoseob oppa.. Yoseob oppa.. Yoseob oppa.. Aish! Is he that important to her?  Dujun thought.

“Sure. ” he replied coldly and reached for his handphone.

“YES!!” I punched my fists in the air with victory.

“But you have to earn it.” I paused and looked at him. That was a joy-killer.

“ SURE. ANYTHING YOU ASK FOR.” I refuse to back out and answered back confidently.

“Ok.. I need you to pass this document at level 14, Room 149. No using lifts just stairs. Within 10 minutes I need you to be back here in the exact position that you’re at now. And you’re time starts.. Now. ”

As soon as he pressed his watch, I quickly ran for the stairs and started running non stop so that I could reach the 14th floor within the first few minutes. When I was about to reach the 10th floor, I noticed the document wasn’t with me. “AISH!!! Nan-jeongmal PABO!!!” I screamed in frustration and quickly went back down to the ground floor. Dujun as usual was still standing casually at the doorstep waiting for me to get the documents.

“You have 4 minutes left.” He whispered to my ears as I grabbed the document from him. I did not have time to argue with him so I moved on.

I continue climbing the stairs without hesitation. Finally I made it to the 14th floor. I was drenched with sweat and was breathing heavily. I did not stop but continue finding the room number. It was at the end of the hallway and I pressed the doorbell as I got to the door. A middle age woman came out and was surprise to see me.

“Where’s Dujunnie? ”She looked out trying to search for him. I almost laugh out loud as I heard what she had just asked. Dujunnie? Is that his nickname?

“Erm..Mianhe ahjumma,his at the lobby waiting. He asked me to pass this to you.” She looked at me suspiciously, doubting her trust on me.

“And you are?”

“Erm.. His acquaintance.” I answered abruptly as the clock was still ticking. “Ahjumma if you don’t mind, Can I leave now? I’m in a hurry. MIanhe..” I said quickly before I leave.

“Hmm.. what a weird girl. ”

I looked at my watch and I had 2 more minutes left. !!!!!! I race down floor by floor as fast as I could . I felt that it wasn’t any big of help if I run fast so I decided to jump floor by floor. At first, it was easy but as time goes by, I felt my legs were tired and their shaking. I had no strength left in me. I was at the 1st floor, last one to go until I reach the ground floor. With all my might, I jumped. To my dismay, I heard a loud “CRACK” when I landed on the floor. I stood up but the pain on my ankle shoot up.

“OMMA!!” I dropped to the floor as the pain was taking control of my body. It was freaking painful.

On the other hand, Dujun was still waiting impatiently as the time was over. “Where did she go?” He started to feel worried and started looking for Jaena. He opened the door of the stairs and felt something was leaning against it. He peeked through the door and found Jaena crying in pain while she hold her ankle.

“Yah!!  You ok there?” He came in and asked worriedly. He hold her bruised-blue ankle lightly and tried to examine it but was pushed by her.

“Let go off me. I’m fine.”

“No you’re not.” Without any hesitation, he lift her up in a bridal style and took her to the clinic in the hotel.

“YAH!! YOON DUJUN! LET GO OFF ME! ” I struggled as I couldn’t bare the pain anymore,plus, a situation where a ERT has to carry you to somewhere. IS HE TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME????

“Calm down. I’m sending you to the clinic.” He said with a worried expression plastered on his face. With this I didn’t know why but as soon as I heard what he said. I felt my heart Skipped a bit. I’ve never encounter this part of him before. Surprisingly It feels nice?!

When we reach the clinic, the doctor quickly examine my leg. He shook his head when he saw my condition. My ankle was sprained badly and it turned really blue when we got there. He asked how the heck did I sprain it, at that moment I felt like blaming it all on DUJUN as he started it. But when I look at him, I saw his worried face. It was priceless. It made me feel that he regretted his actions. In the end, my ankle was wrapped up like a bee hive and it was a total ugly look. I had crouches with me and it was difficult to walk with them. The doctor said, it’s best to apply some medicine on it and wrap it for a week .Then I had to come back for another check up to further improve on my ankle. First day, and I’m already on crouches. This is great Lee Jaena, talking about being tough and all. You’re such a failure.

As I reach to pay the bill, suddenly the amount of money came out from nowhere. I turn to find Dujun standing beside me .
 

“I’ll handle this. You should rest.”

“Neh..” I answered him like a good child. Since when did he become such a gentleman. This is so weird.

“Mianhe...” I was startled by his words. Did that stubborn YOON DUJUN just apologized to me? I didn’t know how to respond back so I just kept quiet.

After paying the bill, I was trying my best to walk with the crouches. He was walking beside me, none of us talk, it was kind of awkward. Suddenly, I lost my balance and one of the crouches fell from my hand. This is so embarrassing. I almost fell but He caught me just in time. Out of the blue, he sweep me off with a quick motion and right now, I was on top of him. HE WAS FREAKKING PIGGY BAGGING ME!!!!! I felt my face flushed and I felt something weird with my heart.

“Hold on tight. ” he said. He was holding the crouches with him as he walk to the lobby.

“Ye..yes..” I stuttered with a reply. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??

“Why do you want Yoseob’s number?”

“Oh well, just to stay in contact with him.”

“You’re lying.”

“No I’m not.”

“It’s impossible. Just for that and You’re willing to sacrifice so much? ”

“Erm.. It’s because.. er… Because..”

“Because?” He tilt his head towards me.

“idonhaveaplacetostaybecausemycreditcardsarefreezedandiaminneedofajobrightnowso..yea.” At last I gave in with a quick reply. I had to because it’s the only way that someone might help me.

“Mwo???” Is she crazy? How the heck could she talk so fast?

“Just give me Yoseob oppa’s number.”

“Why should I? You didn’t achieve the time limit.”

“Are we seriously arguing about that again?”

“Just tell me the truth and I’ll give it to you.”

“Fine! ” I paused and spilled it all out to him.

“So, does it mean you want to stay with Yoseob and find a job?”

“I guess so”

“Well, today’s your lucky day. I’m Beast’s leader and the 6 of us are staying together in a dorm INCLUDING YOUR YOSEOB OPPA. Which means, you are following me back to the dorm and stay with the 6 of us until half of the year. Is that what you’re trying to say?”

*GULP*

This is bad.