Chapter 24 (Finally)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

“YAH!!! WHERE ARE YOU BRINGING ME??!!!” I screamed in help as I was carried by towards a car.

“ Shh… my darling.” He placed his finger on my lips which earned him a bite from me.

“OUCH!”

“Screw you.” I muttered.

“AISH!! YOU LITTLE TWIRP!! Place her in the car boot now!!”

“MWO?!! ANDWAE!! HELP!! HELP!!! HELMMMM…..!!!” Suddenly they covered my mouth as well with a piece of cloth. By the time I tried to free myself but it was too late, they had close the boot. It was total darkness, I couldn’t see a thing. I was afraid. I moved to the very corner of the boot but I felt something was inside the car with me. *Tick*tick*tick* The time bomb.

-

An hour later,

“Have you located where is she?”

“ Surprisingly yes. I’ve located her position of her phone. This might lead us to where she is.” Dujun felt relief after what Daehyun had told him. He must save her in time before something worst happens.

“Well, where is she?” Minhyuk asked urgently, he was worried sick of his sister.

“Old Kim Garage. Behind the Sheraton Hotel.”

“Which means, they’re not far from here.” Yoseob said.

“Yoboseyo?” Jaena’s mom was calling Daehyun.

“Daehyun-ah, I just got a call from the mad man, he said that there are tips of JAENA’s location in the Sheraton hotel. My husband and I will be back in Seoul in no time. Arrasuh?!! Please help me to save my daughter Daehyun.”

“Arrasuh, ahjumma.”

“She’s in the Sheraton Hotel.”

“Ok, then let’s split into teams. Hyun Seung and Gikwang, you’re in charge of the 2 ten floors from the bottom of the hotel. Junhyung and Dongwoon, You’re in charge of the other half of the floors. Check each and every one of the rooms and find out for bombs. Yoseob, you’re in charge of the lobby floor, check every halls as well. Minhyuk, you check the security rooms. Daehyun and I will be in the car park. Everyone please stay in contact. Arrasuh?”

“Neh.”

“Hyung, we’ll find her.” Yoseob said before they leave.

“I hope so. Yoseob, I really hope so.”

-

Another hour had passed, Jaena had manage to break free from the chain that tied her hand. But then, she felt heat was burning in her body. She started to feel dizzy as the oxygen in the boot was getting lesser and lesser. She really had to break through this period of time. All she could hear was only the time bomb ticking. Slowly, she felt her head getting heavier.

“Lee Jaena, you can make it through.”

Suddenly she heard noises coming from the outside of the car boot.

“Have you found anything?”

“No..Nothing.”

“We have an hour left, or else..”

“Dujun, Don’t give up, we still have another hour, remember?” DUJUN?! HE’S HERE?! IS THAT DAEHYUN TOO?

*DUJUN! OVER HERE!!*

“Neh.”

“You know, I could never replace you in Jaena’s heart.”

“Let’s go.”

*ANDWAE!! DON’T LEAVE!! I’M HERE!!* I Started kicking the boot hard. I can’t miss this opportunity. Or else I’ll be dead.

“hey, did you hear something?”

*Thud*Thud*

“I think its coming from the black car over there.”

*THUD*THU..* I can’t do it anymore. My strength was slowly fading away.

*THUD*THUD*

“Jae?! IS THAT YOU?!!”

*Thud* I kicked once more in response. I had lost all my strength.

“JAE!! I love you!! Don’t die on me!!! ” And those were the last words I could hear before everything went blank.

-

At the very last moment, everyone was trying to open up the boot. They knew Jaena was inside. It was a situation where you either live or die. Finally, at the peak of the time, they manage to open it.

“JAE!!” Dujun felt his tears fall as soon as they opened up the boot. A slender body was lying in it with a time bomb behind her. It felt like it had been years since he last saw her. Even though many things had happen, he never had the thought of breaking up with her. He knew she was the one. Minhyuk immediately carried her out and placed her on the ground. She was unconscious. Her face was pale and her lips were blue and cracked. He felt his heart stopped when he saw her cheek had a few cuts and her left arm bleeding heavily.

“Call the ambulance, NOW!!”