Chapter 10 (Confessions? or not.)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

“Aigoo~ ”

“What a day !!” all BEAST’s members exclaimed (except Dujun who was quiet the whole time) as soon as we reach the dorm. I could see the tiredness in them.

“Komawo oppas~”  I bowed in front of them.

“What’s with the sudden bow?” Hyun Seung asked.

“oh, I mean you guys really helped me to go through it this whole day. Without the support from all of the oppas. I don’t think I could manage it well. So once again I would like to thank all of you.” The Beast members Applaused.

“Herm.. If you would really want to thank us. We have a request.” Yoseob said.

“Sure. Anything you would ask for. I’ll try my best to fulfil it.”

“Well, we have discussed that we want you…. To stay by our side and be our BEST ASSISTANT ^^. Not just that, we would want you to be our supporter as well when we’re in need. Can you promise us?” I was stunned and touched at the same time. I was hoping for some other hard work to do but instead, all I had to do was stay by their side and support them all the way.

“Neh.. OPPAS!! I PROMISE ! I won’t let you down!!” I gave a “YES SIR” sign to them. They laughed at my silliness.

“HEY! We haven’t celebrate the recruitment of our little assistant!” Yoseob exclaim in excitement.

“OH YEA!! Let’s go somewhere fun. It’s been awhile since we had any outing.” Junhyung complained.

“TOTALLY AGREE!!!” The rest of the members agreed.

 “Hey Jae, anywhere that you wish to go ? since you’re quite a ‘Foreigner ’ in our country now.” Yoseob oppa said.

“Well, How about erm.. Lotte world? It’s been awhile since I’ve been there.”

“Assa!!”

“Ok!”

“Lotte World it is then.”

“Erm.. can I ask Minhyuk oppa to join as well ? If you guys, don’t mind.”

“Of cause! It’s been awhile since we’ve went out together as buddies!” Yoseob oppa made a neck lock on me.

“YAH!! Oppa!! I can’t breath..”

“Opps.. Mianhe..” he quickly let go.

“Hey, where did Dujun hyung go?” Dongwoon asked. Right then, all of us looked around and notice he wasn’t in the living room with us.

“Maybe he is in the room.” Gikwang pointed out.

“Someone has to talk to him. He had a really rough day. ” Yoseob oppa said. Pfftt.. Oppa!! I had a ROUGH DAY too!!!

“I think I should talk to him.” I blurted out. I didn’t know why but I had the urge to do so.

“Yea you should, Since you’re his ‘GIRLFRIEND’ ” Junhyung teased. The other members laughed, Including Gikwang oppa. Well, it looks like his fine now after that talk with him.

“Yah!” I felt someone pushed me to the front of the door.

“Go on..” It was HyungSeung.

“We promise we won’t eavesdrop.” Yoseob oppa winked. All of them were seated quietly at the couch waiting for my reaction.

*Gulp* I reached for the doorknob and twisted it. The door was open. I felt a cold sweat fall from my head. Aish!! Is it this bad?! Lee Jaena! You’re the one who volunteer. Now, You can do it!! ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO FREAKING CALM YOURSELF!

*Breath in*Breath out*

And I finally entered the room.

As I got in, the room lights were on. I saw Dujun was lying at the corner of the top bunk bed.

“Yoon Dujun ~” I called out his name quietly.

“..” there were silence.

So I decided to climb up to check up on him. As I got the side of where he was lying , his eyes were shut, but he didn’t seem relaxed, instead , he was frowning. Maybe He really did had a rough day today. I had a sudden guilt in me, if I didn’t meet him in the first place, we wouldn’t have gotten into such a big mess. I looked down at him and my fingers unknowingly went to his forehead and did an action where in SECRET GARDEN , Joo Won put his finger in between Ra Im’s eyebrows while she was frowning in her sleep. She relaxed after he did that to her. AND I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I WAS DOING EITHER! As my finger reached his forehead, slowly, He became relaxed.  I couldn’t believe my eyes that he was so good looking even when he SLEEPS!

*Du bup*Du bup* I felt heart was beating loudly. What is wrong with me?!

I  felt a bit tired so I lay beside him.

“*sigh* Yoon Dujun, Dujun, Yoon Dujun~” I Didn’t know what I was doing and paused as I look at him once more.

“Hmm.. Since the first day I met you, you became my trouble. I knew you were up to no good. Do you know how freaking mad I was went I asked you for directions to the washroom! ” As I imagine the way he treated me on the first day, I couldn’t control my anger. I sat up and picked up a pillow beside me to hit him but then I paused. Er…Maybe I shouldn’t do that. Then I lay down again.

“Pabo ~  Mungchungee~ ” I scolded him softly.

“But still, I just wanna say thank you. I don’t know whether you realize it or not. That time in the lift, I was having an argument with Gikwang . You came In halfway and went to the floor where Minhyuk oppa was. I was actually finding that floor to go. I don’t know why but I felt that sometimes, you just read my mind. Hmm..and for today, You really supported me a lot.”

*yawn*

“ I know the both of us were the main cause but still, you didn’t abandon me but instead you took the blame and had to cover it up for me. Honestly, I felt guilty about it. Your career might have mean so much to you but because of me, you almost lost it.”

“And yea.. besides Yoseob and Gikwang oppa, I think you’re the one who I got closer to each day.  I didn’t know why but when I felt your hand held mine, I became calm.” I didn’t notice I was smiling as I was saying it out.

“Thank you , Yoon Dujun. Jeongmal Kamsaham…*Yawn* ni…da..” with that my eyes slowly closed and I was in dreamland.

-

Dujun opened his eyes as soon as Jaena was asleep. He looked at her and caressed her sleeping face.

He pulled the blanket over the both of them as he saw Jaena was shivering in her sleep.

“Lee Jaena, you’re cute and you’re mine.” He chuckled and went back to sleep.