CHAPTER 25 (THE END)

Hey! You're Cute and You're Mine.

“Doctor, how is her condition?” everyone was pestering the doctor as soon as he came out from the surgery room.

“We had stich the deep cut in her left arm. The bruise on her cheeks are quite minor but there’s one serious matter that all of you had to prepare to take it. There’ll be a 50% chance for her to wake up or not. This is because we found out that she had hurt her spinal badly which causes damaged to her brain. ” Dujun felt a part of hin had died as soon as he heard about her condition. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HER?! WHY?!!

“My daughter!! Jaena-ah!! ANDAWE!!!” Jaena’s mom started to cry.

“DAMN!! That idiot bastard! ”

“APPA! It’s not about that man! It’s about the both of you !! ” Minhyuk shouted at his parents.

“HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE US OF YOUR SISTER’s CONDITION!!”

“If it wasn’t because of your money and attitude, that man wouldn’t have get her!!”

“…..” The both of them went silent. Their son was right, it was because of their selfish attitude, their daughter had to bare the consequences.

“Ahjussi, Ahjumma. Minhyuk is right, and I guess that you’ll have to let Jaena to be with whoever she loves and not someone whom she barely know. I’ve decided. I’m going to cancel the engagement.” Daehyun said.

“MWO?! WAIT DAEHYUN-AH..”

“OMMA!! STOP IT!! DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ABOUT THE MONEY? HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF JAE’S HAPPINESS? ”

“..Ahjumma, Jaena loves Dujun. I hope you’ll really consider about it. I could see it in her eyes.”

“Well then, I guess I have no choice have I ?” Mr.lee chuckled but even so, will Jaena be able to wake up? No one knows.

-

Few days later, a tall figure was standing beside a bed. On the bed, was a girl lying with her eyes peacefully closed. He brushed her hair away from her forehead. He had decided to marry the girl who was right in front of him as soon as she wake up. Even if she does not, he would still go with the decision. He kissed her forehead with a tear falling from his eye.

*Jae, you still look beautiful even when you’re in your deep sleep. Saranghae Jae, please wake up. *

He looked at her peaceful gesture. Why hadn’t she wake up? Is she really going to be unconscious for the rest of her life? Negative thoughts began to flow in his mind. He hold her hand as he buried his face on the side of the bed.

“Jae..”

“Pabo..”

As soon as he heard those words coming from above. His heart skipped . He looked up and saw his lover’s eyes were open. She was smiling at him.

“J..JAE?!!”

“Mwo?”

“Doctor!!! Doctor!!!”

“YAH!! Yoon DUJUN!! I’m going deaf!! ”

The doctor came and did a quick check on her. He was quite surprise with her sudden condition.
“It seems that she had manage to break through the period of time. She’s okay for now.”

“Does it mean that she could check out by today?”

“YES.” With that, the doctor went out of the room.

“Lee Jaena, I’ve missed you.”

“Yoon Dujun, I’ve missed you too.” He leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips. It was a soft and gentle kiss. Jaena smiled as Dujun continue to deepen the kiss.

“I love you, Jae.” He broke the kiss and took out something from his back pocket.

 “Yah, Yoon Dujun, what are you doing?” He kneeled on one knee and opened the small box on his hand.

“Lee Jaena, would you, marry me? Your pabo dweji?”

“..No..”

“MWO?!!”

“Just joking.”

“YAH!!! LEE JAENA!!!”

“FINE!! I’ll marry you. ”

“Is that how you suppose to answer me?”

“Ani..” Jaena pulled him towards her and crushed her lips on his. They smiled with happiness as they deepen the kiss once more.

“I love you MRS YOON.”

“I love YOU MR.PABO!”

                                                                     

                                                                            THE END