Chapter 9

A Dream Come True

The person gave me a backhug and kissed me on the cheek. “Nice to see you again Cissie,” the person said happily. I felt warmth flow throughout my body and a smile formed on my face. I didn’t expect the kiss, but it was that who made me extra happy. I turned around in the persons embrace to face him. “Hello Khun,” I said and placed my arms around him and hugged him back. “You’re a good hugger,” he said softly in my ear.

 

I chuckled. Everyone says that to me, but it felt special when he said it. After a little while I broke the hug. I was about to take my suitcase when Nichkhun started to walk towards the exit with my suitcase. When he realized I wasn’t following he stopped and looked back after me. “You coming? The guys are in the dorms and waiting for us to come back,” he said questioningly. I looked at him with a smile and went up by his side.

 

On the drive to the dorms we talked a lot. It was so easy talking to Nichkhun. I could have told him anything and be sure that he wouldn’t tell anyone about it. “What do you actually think about the offer to film a CF with us?” he asked. I didn’t even have to think about my answer.

 

“I’m a fan of you guys, and have always dreamt of doing a CF, a music video or something like that with you. What I thought about the offer? I don’t have any word for it,” I said excitedly. Nichkhun started laughing at me. I couldn’t blame him though. I had one of those mini fangirl moments, and didn’t really control myself since the question came so sudden.

 

“Here we are,” he said and took to the left and in to a parking house. He opened his window so that the man in the little office on our left could see him. The man then nodded and opened the boom so we could drive in. I guess the man was sitting there to watch out for crazy fangirls and desperate people who wanted to be a trainee and keep them on the outside. Nichkhun parked the car and hurried out to be sure that he took out my baggage before I could even think about moving to the back of the car.

 

“Follow me,” he said and reached out his hand for me to take it. I willingly took it and we went to a door that led to the main building. It was high under the roof and a big, open room was right in front of me. “Wow...” I said almost whispering. “You like it? It’s the first room you get to see when you come here to do an audition. It’s also been arranged some signing events here, but there were too many people trying to get to the dorm rooms so they didn’t do it anymore,” he explained while I stood there looking around the room amazed. “Come! Our rooms some floors up,” he said and started walking towards the elevator. I followed him like a puppy while I looked around me, and I would have bumped into every single person and wall if I hadn’t held onto Nichkhun’s hand.

 

When we arrived at the destined floor we walked out. Nichkhun still had my bag hanging on his shoulder and dragged my suitcase after him. He was such a gentleman! If only the men in Norway, and Scandinavia in general had been such gentlemen, I bet they would have had more than two girls to pick amongst. We made our way to 2PM’s dorm room, but before we went in Nichkhun stopped. “Just wait a minute,” he said and pulled out his phone from his pocket and typed a text to someone. I stood there and waited patiently until he was finished with what he was doing.

 

“Close your eyes, and don’t open them until I say so,” he said smiling. I did as I was told and closed my eyes. “Why do I have to close my eyes?” I asked curiously. I couldn’t see it, but I know he was grinning. He took my hand before he opened the door and led me into the room. It was completely silent in there, almost like an abandoned house right before it falls down to the ground.

 

Now you can open your eyes.” I opened my eyes. I was met by six grinning boys with party hats. “Welcome!” they said in unison. I was so happy right then that I just laughed. I didn’t know what else to do. “So cute you all look in party hats,” I managed to say when I had regained control over my laughter and myself. “I know, right?” Taecyeon said with his signature smile planted on his face.

 

I then remembered everything that happened on the train last time, and the hug I got backstage after their concert. Chansung then came up to me with another party hat and placed it on my head. “You also look cute with it,” he said with a pleased smile. “Now it’s my turn to ask,” Taecyeon said and came up to me. “Can I get a hug?” he asked end reached out his hands to me. “Of course.” I placed my arms around his neck and I felt his arms tighten around my waist. I was fighting myself so that I wouldn’t freak out. It wasn’t as easy to keep my calm this time as last time. This time I actually had to hold my breath to stay calm and normal.

 

Taecyeon showed me around in what I would like to call their apartment while Chansung and Nichkhun brought my stuff inside. “So, this is the kitchen and living room. Down that little hall we have four bedrooms,” He said when we stood in the bright big kitchen. The living room and kitchen were in the same room, but the kitchen bench kind of worked like a wall. In the living room part of the room it was big couch in black leather. In front the couch there was a coffee table with black feet and a glass plate. The flat-screen TV in the room was at least a 50”!

 

Taecyeon led me to the hallway where all the bedrooms were and told me who was sleeping in each room. “This is where Nichkhun and I sleep,” he said and pointed to the door to our left. “No need to look inside,” he said indicating that the room probably wasn’t neat and clean. He then turned to the door on our right and opened the door. A room was pretty nice and clean. “This is Junsu’s room. He always get a room for himself anywhere we are because he snores so loud,” he said and laughed. He closed the door and we continued down the hall. Before we reached the next door Chansung came up behind us. “Hi!” He smiled his cute and bright smile.

 

Taecyeon ruffled Chansung’s hair and smiled back at him. He then opened the door at our left. “And this is Chansung and Wooyoung’s room,” he said and let Chansung past him. Chansung then looked like he got stressed and said something in Korean. Taecyeon started laughing at his younger member. “He just said he forgot to clean up,” he said still laughing. I laughed at them, both because Chansung kind of panicked and because Taecyeon was so cute when he laughed.

 

We went to the last room, which was right across Chansung and Wooyoung’s room. “This is Junho’s room,” he said and opened the door. “You will share rooms with him while you’re here, since that was the easiest,” he said with a little smile. I had hoped to share a room with Taecyeon. My heart sank a little in my chest, but then again; I was going to live with these guys for about a week. I would get to see each and every one of them every day! And besides, sharing a room with Junho wasn’t that bad. It would be fun since he always made me laugh when I watched videos on YouTube.

 

 

 

 

 

Took me a little longer time to write this time, but I hope you still want to read :D

Love all my subscribers ♥

And I also love comments ♥ Even if it's just one that says "uptdate soon" :D