Chapter 10

A Dream Come True

The two days before filming went by really fast. The boys showed me around in the building, and they even had a performance only for me in the training room. They were all so considerate and everyone wanted to get to know me better, even though some of them didn’t know that much English. Except from Nichkhun and Taecyeon, Junsu was the best at talking English. When Chansung tried to talk English I didn’t understand a single word, so we always ended up laughing. Sharing a room with Junho had been good too. We chatted a little before going to sleep and he never failed to make me laugh.


They day for filming had come, and we had to get up really early. When I finally had dragged myself out of bed I but on some clothes and dragged myself to the bathroom to wash my face. Nichkhun had told me that we most likely didn’t have time for breakfast, so we could go out to eat later instead.

“Ready for the day?” I was met by a cheerful yet sleepy voice when I came into the living room. I smiled widely back at the cute maknae sitting on the black leather couch. “Couldn’t have been more ready!” I said excitedly. He, as well as the other boys, had practiced their English skills for quite a while now, so that we would be able to talk to each other and actually understand what the other said.

Chansung looked at me and chuckled. This was just a normal event for them, but something special to me, something new. I had never filmed a CF before, and to film my first one together with 2PM... The feeling I had couldn’t be explained with words. It was really a dream come true!

Everyone was ready to go and on our way to the van. The last time I had joined them on a ride they were arguing about who should sit in the front seat, but this time they were arguing about something else. They were of course arguing in Korean so I couldn’t understand a damn . The boys were standing outside the van arguing, and since I was eager to go I just pressed myself between them and sat in the van. It looked like they didn’t notice, but once Nichkhun looked inside the car and met my eyes he was fast to get in the van and sit next to me.

Nichkhun had a pleased grin placed on his face all the way to Caribbean Bay while the others were rather annoyed about him. I was sitting there and enjoying the time, thinking that someone actually fought over me. Or at least to sit with me, but it was the same thing to me.

“We’re here,” the driver said. Even though he said it in Korean I actually understood it, since I had gotten a little course in Korean by my exeptional, future husband. At least that was what I liked to think of Taecyeon as.

When we got out of the car we were met by their manager who already was there. He had probably helped the crew with some small preparations and stuff. “Okay guys. The outfits are over there, so you can go get dressed,” the manager said and pointed to some coordi noonas stood. “Taecyeon, you and Nichkhun can help Christine with the instructions and those things.” He was about to turn and walk over to the cameramen, but stopped halfway in his turn.

“Christine is going to wear a two part swim suit. Make sure she gets help from the coordi noona to pick out the right one,” he said before he went again. Nichkhun looked at me, and it looked like he was trying to hold back the worlds biggest and most pleased grin. Taecyeon smacked him in back of his head before he turned to me with a smile. “Come on! We have to get changed.” He took my wrist and dragged me towards the coordi noonas.

Junho, Chansung, Junsu and Wooyoung had already changed, and I must admit that I had problems with looking other places then on their well build bodies. “Noona! Can you help Cissie with the outfit?” Nichkhun asked one of the noonas, while I was trying my best to not stare at the others. “Sure, just get her over here,” the noona answered Nichkhun. He waved me and Taecyeon over.

“You can just go get change,” Nichkhun said to Taecyeon. “I’ll help Cissie.” Taecyeon nodded and went over to the other boys. ‘OMG! If Taecyeon is going to show off his abs today, I’m doomed!’ I thought to myself. The noona and Nichkhun were talking, most likely about me. “What are your sizes?” Nichkhun directed the question at me. I thought about it a little before I shrugged. “I’m not sure.”

The coordi noona took out a measuring tape and signed for me to take out my hands. I did as I was told. I felt like an angel with my arms out, or like I was waiting for someone really big to come hug me.

She only took the measurements around my chest, waist and hips. She then nodded and I let my hands down by my sides again. It was a little tiring standing like that, so it felt really good to let my hands down.

The coordi noona said something to Nichkhun and he nodded. “She will just go find the swim suit in your size and then she’ll be back.” It had been like that the last two days, Nichkhun or Taecyeon would translate almost everything for me. It was mostly Nichkhun though, since Taecyeon was busy having a fun time with the other members.

After a few minutes the coordi noona came back with a white shorts and a red top. (A/N: Just like Suzy wears in the CF). ‘Am I really going to wear that?’ I thought. I had never imagined myself wearing something like that, but I guess I had to do it anyways. The noona handed the outfit to me and pointed toward something that looked like a changing room.

When I came out fully changed i was met by a pair of eyes that looked like they were going to fall out at any time. “Wow...” Nichkhun said almost in a whisper, but I could still hear him. I chuckled at his reaction and he shook his head to get back to himself. “You look...” It looked like he was looking hard for the right word to say. “Absolutely stunning,” he managed to get out at last.

I felt my cheeks heat up and looked down in an instant to hide my blush. I hear the other boys’ voices get closer and look up a few seconds just to check how far away they were. I suddenly felt very shy for a reason I didn’t really know. Maybe because I wasn’t used to have so many hot boys around me that were from the waist and up? Maybe because I wasn’t used to wearing so little clothes around hot boys? Which one of them, or if it was another reason, I didn’t know.

I took a deep breath and got back to my normal self. When I looked up I was surrounded by six boys looking at me like I was some kind of a masterpiece of a statue they never had seen before. “What are you looking at?” I asked hesitant, yet confident. Everyone looked away shyly mumbling a “Nothing”.

“Want me to be your personal translator and tutor today?” Nichkhun asked to break the awkward silence. I nodded excited. “I’d love to,” I said and walked over to him.

The cameraman shouted out to us and said we were going to start now if everyone was ready. We went over to him to get some instructions about how today’s filming was going to unfold. When the man was finished talking Nichkhun translated it for me.

Today was going to be the hardest day, since we were going to do most of the filming today. We would take a water slide that went almost right down at the start and had a lot of twist and turns. Nichkhun said we probably had to do it several times since we had to get the perfect expressions, and the crew had to have something to pick out of.

We would also take other slides, and the cameramen had to get everything right from different angles. All these slide filming's were going to take half of the day. They also had to consider possible postponements, which would take rest of the day if everything went really wrong.

---

“Seriously?! You really would volunteer to take that?!” Junho asked me with a shocked look on his face, not really believing what I just said. “I love stuff like that! Everything that gets the adrenaline to pump throughout my body is exciting,” I said excited. It couldn’t be described with words how much I was looking forward to slide down the water slide that went almost right down.

The boys were just staring at me like I was out of my mind. “Are you really a girl?” Junho suddenly asked. I laughed, “Of course! I’m just a really special one,” I ensured him.

“Finally a girl that isn’t a feminine coward like our little Junho-goon here,”Nichkhun said enthusiastically. Junho looked at Nichkhun as he was out to kill him. “I’m not a coward!” he shot back at his hyung.

The word fight went on and on to the point where Junho started running after Nichkhun, giving us more normal people a good time laughing. Nichkhun used me as shelter in the end, since he knew that Junho didn’t want to do me anything.

A man in the crew told me that I could go up to the slide. I looked at Nichkhun who still hid behind my back. “Sorry Khunnie, but I can’t be your shield forever,” I said as I started walking toward the stairs that led up to the start of the slide. I ran up the stairs and stood ready to slide down.

The cameraman gave me an OK sign and I crossed my hands over my chest, like the Pharaohs from Egypt laid in their chests. The lady in the speaker on the slide counted down.

Three..

Two..

One..

The thing I was standing on disappeared under me, and I slid down in racing speed. I felt the adrenaline flow through my body and laughed when I came to the end where water slowed me down. When I had wiped away the water in my face with my hand and opened my eyes I saw Nichkhun standing beside me with a towel.

I stood up and got out from the water. Nichkhun wrapped the towel around me and gave me a hug. “We don’t want our Cissie to freeze, do we?” he said as he broke the hug, looking me right in the eye.

I smiled at him. He could be so cute some times, and other times like a worried dad. “No,” I said still smiling. His expression changed from happy to a more serious one as he moved his hands from my shoulder to my waist. He pulled me a little bit closer. He looked a little nervous, or maybe he was worried. I couldn’t really put my finger on what his expression said, but what I could understand was that he was slowly pulling me closer.