Chapter 12

A Dream Come True

I was hypnotized by the view that currently was before me. I couldn’t do anything, but stare at Taecyeon’s perfect built figure. I had seen it a hundred times in pictures, but I had never thought that I would get the chance to see it in real life. I was sitting there, just staring at them, when I noticed Nichkhun was grinning. ‘Focus Christine!’ I said to myself before looking at Nichkhun’s eyes instead.

“Like what you see?” Taecyeon said with the same grinning face as Nichkhun. I felt my cheeks turning red, but tried to keep calm. I had been together with them the whole day, and even seen their bodies before, but with those expressions on their faces... Not describable!

The boys turned their attention back to the camera and started their shooting. ‘So. Damn. Perfect. Is it even human possible?’ My eyes were glued to the three innocent, but still not so innocent hot boys posing in front of the camera. Suddenly there was a loud thump and I turned my head in the direction of the sound in an instant.

I saw Junsu laying on the ground, Wooyoung standing beside laughing his off, and Junho laying on the ground laughing and almost out of breath. I had to admit that Junsu looked pretty ridiculous where he laid, and the two adorable boys standing by their hyung laughing like there was no tomorrow.

“You shouldn’t laugh at your hyung,” I said as I approached them. I reach out my hand for Junsu to take and help him up. He gladly accepted it and stood up from the slippery floor.

“She’s right you know! You should treat me with more respect,” he said and stood by my side. He wasn’t as tall as either Taecyeon or Nichkhun, but still tall.

Wooyoung just waved his hand in front of him as if to say sorry. He was laughing too hard to speak, and I bet he had trouble breathing by now. Junho looked like he had passed out or something, but he was still breathing so I guess he was ok.

Junsu and I walked to a bench not too far away and sat down.

“What happened?” I asked. He looked away for a few seconds before turning his gaze back at me.

“The ground was a bit slippery and I slipped and fell,” he said and scratched his neck awkwardly, embarrassed by his clumsiness.

I now understood why they were laughing so much, but tried to keep my own laughter back. Instead I was trying to be a little caring and show respect since he was older than me.

“Are you okay? Not hurt anywhere?” I asked, examining him with my eyes. He shook his head and smiled.

“I’m fine, but my hurts a little after the impact though.” He gave me a reassuring smile before turning his head in the direction of the laughing noises.

“That’s good,” I said and nodded. I looked at the boys too, and to be honest, I didn’t blame them for laughing so hard. It must have looked very hilarious.

“How has your first two days in Seoul been by the way?” Junsu said and turned his attention to me. “Has it been a good time?”

I nodded eagerly. “The best time ever!” I answered and bounced.

We were talking about everything and anything and I felt like I really got to know Junsu. He was gladly telling me about himself and shared a few experiences and memories with me. I was glad that there were no awkward tension between us and that we both opened up, telling each other about our lives.

After a little while Junho and Wooyoung had joined us when they had finished with their laughing fit, and at some point in the conversation we had started talking about Norway. The guys gave me a really hard time trying to explain where on the map it was placed.

An idea popped up in my head on how to explain it. “Do you know where the UK is?” I asked and hoped that they knew. If they didn’t I could just give up.

“Yeah! It’s that island west in Europe where England is,” Junho answered, happy that I finally mentioned a country he knew about. I let out a relieved sigh.

“There is a small country named Denmark that is also an island north of the UK,” I said and the boys nodded knowingly as I continued: “North of that country is Norway. It’s long and looks like a guitar, kind of.” The guys finally knew what country I was talking about.

“Isn’t it really cold up there? I mean it is almost at the North Pole,” Wooyoung said. I just shook my head and explained that we were used to the low temperatures and all the snow.

“I want to go there in the winter some time! We can throw snowballs at each other and make angels in the snow,” Junho said dreamily, completely lost in his own winter wonderland. I chuckled by his cuteness and nodded in agreement. It would really be fun to play in the snow with them.

Suddenly I felt someone hug me from behind and a light peck was placed on my left cheek. I turned around to see who it was, and of course it had to be Nichkhun. The only one who was comfortable enough around me to be so intimate.

I felt my cheeks get hotter as the blood rushed to my face. Nichkhun must have noticed, because he smirked and let go of me. It was when he sat down beside me that I realized he was still just in his swim trunks. My head immediately turned around to distract myself from looking at his well built body.

“Ok everyone, we’re finished for today, but we’ll continue tomorrow! Meeting time is the same as today!” the director dude said out loud to be sure everyone heard it.

“I thought we were going to be here all day,” I said a little confused. ‘And to be honest I was hoping to see more of those hot bodies.’ My mind went on with its own thoughts, which I had no control over. Fortunately my mind was distracted by the sound of Chansung and Taecyeon’s voices, and turned my head in their direction.

I immediately regretted looking at them. Taecyeon had decided to do the same as Nichkhun: Try to kill me! He was still wearing his swim trunks, and only them. No t-shirt or anything like that, which meant that he was showing off his perfectly trained abs and tanned skin.

“Hey Cissie! Earth is calling!” Nichkhun waved his hand before my face to get my attention. I got myself to look at him and gave him a questioning look.

“What?” I asked, still seeing Taecyeon’s abs flash before my eyes and occupying every part of my brain.

“Want to go drinking with us tonight?” he asked.

“Why not… I don’t have anything to do alone at dorm,” I said with a shrug, and to be honest, I had wanted to see these six boys drunk for a long time. It was going to be real fun. If they even got drunk that is.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I'm back! :D

Hope your still with me ^^

I'm back in writing mood and I will try my best to update often ^^

And just so you know: I still love all of my beautiful subscribers ♥