Chapter 3

A Dream Come True

My backstage pass hung around my neck, hidden under my blouse, and the ticket in my pocket while I wandered around backstage. There were a lot of people running around hurriedly to get the last preparations done. While I was walking peacefully around, I thought of how it would have been to stand on the huge stage, playing “FAME” all over. We would’ve had more freedom to move around and more space to use requisites. Just when I spotted a lot of things we could use, a man from the crew came up to me and tapped my shoulder to get my attention. “Young lady, I think you should go out and find your seat before the concert starts,” he said and rushed away to keep on with what he was doing. I went back out to the concert hall and saw some people already had found their seats. I checked my own ticket to find my seat. When I got to my seat I looked around me ad noticed that I was placed in the middle row, on the seat in the middle. Happy about my placing, I sat down and waited for the concert to start.

 

The whole thing was just crazy! 2PM was standing on the stage right in front of me, singing live! And I even had backstage pass so could meet them for the second time!

 

When they started singing “I’ll Be Back”, I almost started dancing together with them. I sang loud, and blended into the crowd of fangirls.

 

They ended the show with “Hands Up” and I, like everybody else sang our lungs out and put our hands up! And soon after they had finished their song, Taecyeon took his microphone up to his mouth again, as if he wanted to say something. “Thank you everyone! Thank you to everyone of our Norwegian fans that here today! It was really amazing to see that we have so many fans up here. I never believed there were so many of here,” Taecyeon said, and chuckled after the last part. “And in this crowd somewhere there’s a person who helped us a lot today. If it hasn’t been for that person, we probably would’ve been lost yet,” Nichkhun added with a big smile on his face as he met my eyes. ‘How did he find me so easy? Did the manager tell them my seat? Or maybe he’s been searching for my face the whole concert?’ All these thoughts ran through my mind as he continued to talk about how they wouldn’t have caught the train without me, and maybe end up lost in Bergen with all the fangirls chasing them. Of course he didn’t say it like that, but the message was clear enough.

 

The time had come to announce the ticket number to those who were the lucky once to meet 2PM. Of course I didn’t really care about those numbers since I already had a backstage pass. It was 4 girls that had the lucky numbers, and they all went crazy, starting to move to the door that led to the backstage rooms already. 2PM had walked off stage and found their room backstage right after the announcing. I slowly started to make my way to the door as well, but when I reached, everyone wanted to meet them and was clinging to the door like they were some kind of leech. I tried to come past them, but to no use. They didn’t move an inch. A man then tapped my shoulder and showed me to come with him. Without hesitation I followed after. “We’ll take the backdoor, since you’ll never get past those girls,” he said while we were walking. I nodded in agreement, and chuckled a little. I got to take the backdoor, and not enough with that. When I reached the door and made my way into the room, all the boys turned around and gave me a huge smile. Could this day get any better?

 

“We’re really, truly thankful about you helping us today,” Taecyeon said with a smirk placed on his face. “And to show you that we have made you a little present.” He gave Junho some kind of sign, and he stood up to the big chest that was standing in the corner of the room. He placed it on the low little table standing in front of the couch. I looked at it questioningly. Taecyeon sat down on the couch and patted on the space beside him, and told me to sit down. I did as I was told, and sat down beside him, feeling as happy as ever. “Open it,” he said exited. “Is it for me?” I asked a little surprised. They all nodded in excitement and were eager to see my reaction. I opened the chest slowly to build up the tension.

 

When I saw everything that was lying in the chest I felt even happier. There were small 2PM dolls, 2PM stickers and all sorts of stuff of 2PM that fans usually buy in the stores. For me who live in this country called Norway doesn’t have the opportunity to buy those, because they don’t sell it. Typically for Norway to not have anything like that at all.

 

The boys just laughed at me when I picked up every single thing, and looked just as happy each time. Not my fault that they are so damn good, and pretty, and that the stuff were cute. “Oh!” I said as I found something that really caught my eye. I picked up the picture of Jay Park and looked at it for a few seconds. “Look on the back,” Taecyeon said, and when I flipped the picture around I saw something was written there. I read it in silence, and when I came to the end a smile slowly formed on my lips. “Thank you so much,” I said with a sincere voice. I was really thankful for the gift, and I had to show it to Eileen. She would go crazy if she saw this. “That’s the least we could do, since you really helped us a lot today,” Nichkhun said. I was touched by the gift, but there was one more thing that I wanted. “Umm… There’s one thing I want to ask about.” They might would’ve thought I was weird to ask about something like what I was about to ask about, but I really wanted. I turned to Taecyeon. “Can I get a hug?” I was sure my cheeks turned red, and looked down at my shoes. Taecyeon chuckled and placed his hands on my shoulders. “Sure,” he said before pulling me into a warm, strong bear hug. I could feel his strong arms around me, and I nuzzled my face in his chest. ‘This may look weird, but I don’t care. This is a dream come true, so I have to live it out completely when I got the chance,’ I thought to myself as I felt my cheeks getting hotter and probably had the color of tomatoes by now.

 

Since Taecyeon got a hug, everyone else wanted one too. I didn’t say no to that! Right then, I think I was the happiest girl in the whole universe! But unfortunately, I had to go back to the hotel, since the boys was going to take a train back to Oslo, and then the plain to the States some place to broadcast something. We said our goodbyes and one of the crew people helped me to find the exit. It was sad to think that I wouldn’t see them again, but at the same time I was totally freaking out about the fact that I actually had met them. What started out as helping tourists, ended up with meeting my idols and making kind of friends with them. If they saw me as a friend though.

 

Safe back in my hotel room, I started to realize for real what had happened that day. 2PM! In real life! Not just some pictures on a screen, or a video on YouTube, but real people. Alive and breathing right in front of me. I had to tell Eileen about this! She would go nuts when she found out that I had met 2PM.

 

It was the same thing this time. She didn’t pick up her phone. No matter how many times I tried to call her, she didn’t even pick up to say she was busy. “Argh! Seriously girl! Pick up your phone for God’s sake!” I said out loud and threw my phone on the bed beside me. With that said I gave up. If she didn’t want to hear the news then it was too bad for her.

 

I remembered the chest that I had got. It was placed nicely on the table in the middle of the room. It was made of dark wood and was big, but still not that big. I made my way towards it and stood there, just adored the beautiful textures on its outside. I let my hand slide over it and opened it. My mood suddenly went even brighter than before, if that was even possible, and I started checking out everything again. When came to the bottom of the chest I saw a little piece of paper. Curious as I was I checked the writing on it, finding out it was an e-mail address. Whose address I didn’t know, but it wasn’t a big deal to figure out. A laptop and internet, and all I had to do was to mail the person.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update people! I was on a trip with my family and thought that I would be able to write something and post it, but I didn't find the time... But from now on I'll post more often, just for you guys! :D Comments really make me happy, and I love all of my 4 subscribers who actually read all this ♥ Since someone has read it I guess my writing mustn't be too bad... x)

See you in the next chapter ^^ Saranghae ♥