Chapter 14

A Dream Come True

Nichkhun’s face inched slowly closer to mine and I felt a little uncomfortable. Is he going to kiss me? I thought to myself, but I never got an answer on that, because before Nichkhun got any closer, the familiar voices of the other guys were heard.

Nichkhun turned to them instead and got up from his seat to meet them. I actually felt a little disappointed that he got distracted, but at the same time relieved. Was I hoping for him to kiss me? I thought to myself. Maybe I was, or maybe I was just curious to what he would do.

I looked in the direction of the boys with a small smile on my face. They were so happy when they were all together, and it really warmed my heart to be honest.

“Christine!” Chansung said as he almost ran toward me. As soon as I was in arms reach for him, he embraced me in a bone crushing hug. “Join me by the bar?” he asked when he finally let go of me.

“Sure,” I said with a nod and walked over to the said bar with Chansung. He had all of a sudden more energy than I had seen him have the last days that I had spent with the boys. Guess he must have been drinking before he came here.

At the bar we met the rest, already ordering drinks that probably would get them drunk in less than an hour if they decided to shot them. Not that I really minded though, since it would be really fun to see them drunk. Actually, I would gladly help them get drunk, but that was not going to be said out loud.

“I recommend you to take water tonight, since you will pass out in no time anyway.” the responsible Taecyeon said to Junho, while he himself sat with a glass of beer in his hand. Junho looked at him with the are-you-kidding-me look. Just to be rebellious he ordered a beer and drank a sip of it while looking Taecyeon in the eyes. The latter shook his head and drank some of his own beer.

“Do as you please, but I am not going to carry you home this time,” he said and left the boy alone. I rubbed Junho on his back and gave him an encouraging smile to let him know that I would let him drink how much he wanted. Since he was the second youngest of the group he wasn’t as tolerant with alcohol as the rest, but that didn’t mean he should leave the drinks be all the time.

“Hey beautiful.” Nichkhun had snuck up behind me and was now giving me a backhug. A very comfortable one too, if I should say so - and the soothing words made their way to my brain, leaving my cheeks a light tint of pink. I held the hands that were placed around my waist in my own, letting a small smile show on my lips.

“Hey,” I said back and gave Nichkhun’s hands a light squeeze. I had to admit that even though my bias had been Taecyeon for years, Nichkhun was very charming. And the feelings I hid inside couldn’t be denied; I had officially fallen for the guy. (But I’d never tell him unless he was sober, or maybe just not tell him at all...)

“Want some more drinks?” he asked, his lips dangerously close to my ear. I could almost feel them brushing against my skin, and if they had I’m sure there would go chills down my spine. His hot breath was enough.

As I was so caught up in the feelings I got from the close contact between us that I forgot his question. Nichkhun didn’t seem to care though and dragged me back to the table with him. Taecyeon and Chansung had already seated themselves at the little table and were chatting happily together with their drinks in their hands. I noticed my glass was still standing there with some liquid still in it, but it was soon gone when I got a hold of it.

“Now I want another drink,” I said as I remembered Nichkhun’s question earlier. The Nichkhun chuckled and went over to the bar again to get me another one. He was quite the gentleman when he wanted to be, instead of his normal player self.

“Something up between you and Khun?” Chansung asked and raised an eyebrow at me. I blinked at the sudden question. I hadn’t seen that coming and wasn’t quite sure how to answer, but I didn’t want to tell them anything. At least not until Nichkhun had confirmed my theories and they were all sober again - which meant tomorrow at the earliest.

I ended up with looking at Nichkhun standing by the bar waiting for my drink, and just sat there thinking about an excuse they would believe. When Nichkhun turned around and was on his way back, I realized that it was impossible to deny anything right now. The looks Nichkhun gave me was too obvious and the two other boys sitting beside me knew the man too well.

I took the glass that was handed to me and turned to Chansung and Taecyeon again. “Ask me tomorrow instead. Then maybe I have an answer,” I said in the end. It was actually a good excuse, but not the best. The boys seemed to let it pass though so it must have been a good enough answer to them.

---

Somewhere along the way we had started playing ‘never have I ever’ and Junho looked like the next sip of alcohol was going to be his last for the night.

“Never have I ever kissed a boy, thinking it was a girl,” Nichkhun said and waited patiently to see if any of his band mates had actually done it. And I was right; Junho took a sip and passed out in his seat. Everyone looked at him, not because he had passed out, but because the fact that he just admitted he had kissed a boy and thought it was a boy.

“Wonder who it was,” Chansung mumbled, mostly to himself. “Shall I continue?” he then asked excitedly. We all nodded and looked at Chansung expectantly, waiting for his ‘never have I ever’.

“Never have I ever farted on stage during a performance,” he said with a chuckle. Everyone except me and Nichkhun took a sip of our drinks, but as soon as they had set their drinks down again, they started accusing Nichkhun for being the one who farted the most. It was a silly little argument, but it was quite the entertainment. The most funny thing was that Nichkhun never backed out and said the others were right, he was stubborn and said he wanted to be a hygienic man for me to have.

“That doesn’t mean you have to lie though,” I said playfully and chuckled. He looked at me, dumbfounded, before breaking into a huge smile, showing off his perfectly white teeth and gave me a hug.

“Okay,” he said cheerfully. Out of habit (yes I had already developed a habit while living with them) I looked at Taecyeon from the corner of my eye. What I saw was a jealous looking giant, but then again I thought it was only my weird eyes.

---

“Oh! I need to ask you something,” Nichkhun said and released me form a warm hug. I nodded and waited for him to ask, but the question never came.

“Alone,” he said after what seemed like a few minutes of thinking - or spacing out. It looked the same to me. He drug me away from the table and to the bar, placing us both on a stool each.

“Ehm... I bet you wonder why I have kissed you a lot today, and... It’s because I like you. A lot,” he said with a shy smile. The usually confident man had suddenly become a shy teenage boy when he uttered his feelings. I couldn’t help but feel warm by his honest words, because deep inside I knew I felt the same.

“So I wondered if you would be my girlfriend?” he then asked, more shy now. I was a little taken aback by the question at first, but soon came to my senses. As much as I wanted to say yes without hesitation, I knew that he was drunk and maybe not have the same opinions in the morning.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled warmly at him. “You’re drunk right now, but ask me tomorrow when your sober if you really mean it. I’ll give you an answer then,” I said and looked him in the eye. He looked a little disappointed, but gave a little nod anyway.

“I will.”

 

 

 

 

 

So... Once again I'm late, but I wish you all a happy new year anyway, and hope that you like my chapter ^^

Love you all my beautiful subscribers ♥