Chapter 15

A Dream Come True

Taecyeon's POV

 

Taecyeon woke up thinking it was a normal day off, but he soon remembered that today was the day of their shooting at Caribbean Bay. When he finally came to his senses he pushed the duvet off of himself.

 

While trying to get out of bed he started thinking about Christine. That girl had been a lot on his mind lately, and he didn’t know why. Not that the reason really mattered, since only the thought of her made him kind of happy. He had also done better the times he thought of her at the dance practices or whatever he was doing.

 

Christine was a really pretty girl, and nothing but kind; walking around with a smile plastered on her face at any time. When he first saw her at that train station earlier that year, Taecyeon went up to her for those reasons. And when he thinks of it now, he is really happy that it was Christine he asked instead of that other lady he thought of asking. Not that he knew who that other lady was, or if that lady was nice or not, but he just likes having the happy Christine around.

 

It wasn't until he had made it out of his room and into the kitchen that he was fully awake. He grabbed an apple from the bowl that was placed on the black, wooden counter. He ate his apple happily as he walked into the living room, there he was met with a sleeping Chansung on the sofa and a Christine that was smiling so wide that her teeth looked like they could fall out anytime now.

 

Wow! Is she that happy to be here? Taecyeon thought to himself as he placed himself on the black leather couch. Christine didn't even look like she noticed his presence; too caught up in her own world. He took the rare chance to study her features more. Her green eyes shone even more than they used to because of her excitement; and her red hair that fell elegantly down her shoulders, looked like it was shining. Her smile lit up the the room and made Taecyeon smile to himself.

 

Suddenly there was loud noises coming from upstairs, taking Taecyeon’s attention away from Christine. Four boys came running down, almost pushing each other down the stairs.

 

"Come on guys, the van is here," Junsu said as he went to put on his shoes - his bag hanging loosely on his shoulder. Chansung seemed to have woken up by the noises coming from the others, seeing as he stood up from the couch and walked out to the others in the hall - which was too small to fit all seven of them at once.

 

Despite the crowded space in the hall they were out of there in no time, and were now standing outside the van arguing. Usually they would argue about the front seat, but this time it seemed like none of them cared about that. They all wanted to sit with Christine.

 

“I want to sit with her! She is closest in age with me!” Junho said with a proud grin and crossed his arms; thinking he had won the discussion.

 

“You know I am the same age as you, right? I am even born before you,” Chansung said matter-of-factly. Taecyeon shook his head at his hopeless younger friends, knowing that they would still be arguing about that matter when everyone was already in the car.

 

"You know you're not getting anywhere with that argument, right?" Junsu asked with a raised eyebrow. Just as he finished his question, Taecyeon noticed someone sneak out of their circle. When he turned to look in the direction of the movement he saw Nichkhun get into the black van, seating himself beside Christine who already sat inside.

 

"Guys! Attention please!" Taecyeon shouted over the loud argument to get the members' attention. Everyone looked at Taecyeon, waiting for him to continue. "No need to fight over the seating anymore. Nichkhun took it," he said and pointed at the pair happily talking inside the van. Everyones eyes were directed at a now sheepishly smiling Nichkhun, and as they boarded the van there were a lot of complaints about Nichkhun cheating.

 

"Come on guys! We don't have the whole day! The shooting starts in two hours, and there is a lot to do before that time,” their driver said to the grumpy boys still standing outside the car. The boys filed in, and for the 30 minutes it took to get to Caribbean Bay, Nichkhun was ignored by everyone except from Christine.