Chapter 4

A Dream Come True

I woke up by the sun shining in through the big windows in the hotel room. Opening my eyes slowly and stretching my body, I started to think about my dream. A bright smile spread across my face. “That dream felt very real,” I said to myself as I sat up in the bed, looking up at the ceiling. ‘I met 2PM on a train and got to go to their concert. I even got a backstage pass! Think that must be the best dream ever!’ I thought to myself. I looked around the room and spotted the chest that also was in my dream. I blinked my eyes a few times and pinching my arm to check if I still was dreaming. Nope! This was real. Everything in my dream was real. Remembering what happened the day before, I freaked out again. The fangirl in me came out for real this time. Jumping out of bed and running around the room screaming and dancing, trying to find some clothes I could wear for my day in Bergen. When I looked in the direction of the chest, I had to check if the stuff was in it. Just to double check if this was real. Only wearing my big night t-shirt and pajama pants I went over to the beautiful chest. Opening it at the speed of light out of curiosity, I found every little thing that was in the chest in my dream, still lying in the chest. I freaked out again and continued my fangirling.

 

The check out was 12.00. I was stressed, since I wasn’t fully dressed yet and hadn’t put on my makeup, and it was only 15 minutes until check out time. I put on my clothes hurriedly and decided that I could put on the makeup later at a public toilet or something. I double checked that I had everything before leaving the room with my bag and chest. Hopefully I could let the bag and chest stand some place at the hotel until I left the town.

 

Once again I tried to call Eileen while I sat at a Chinese restaurant wating for my food. I tried time after time, from I had ordered until I got it served, but still not getting any answer. “Why doesn’t she pick up her phone when I have something important to tell her,” I mumbled to myself while I ate. “Aish!” I couldn’t believe how difficult it could be to get to talk to someone. You’re supposed to pick up your phone when someone calls, don’t ignore it. Well, I guess I just had to go home to her and cold her for not picking up her phone, and tell her everything about this happening. I stuffed the food into my mouth in frustration.

 

The town was really big. No wonder since it was the second biggest city in the country. I found a big square not too far away from my hotel, and decided to do some shopping until my train went to Trondheim.      It was like a 4-way highway street, with shopping malls and other stores on each side. In the middle stood a big, rectangular fountain that had three figures on each side of the square of fishers from the old days. I didn’t actually need anything from all the shops I had to choose between, but something you never could get enough of was accessories and singlets.

 

I went through every single shop that looked interesting, and even wandered around in some of the shops that actually were quite boring. In the end I was left with a lot of things I thought were useful, but knew I’d never use. After an hour or two I found a bench by the little water that was a few hundred meters away from the square, and sat down. Placing all my shopping bags beside me and leaned my head back to look at the beautiful, blue sky. The sun shone brightly, and burned on my skin, which felt very good and relaxing after my trip through the shops and malls. I closed my eyes and thought about the day before, and how happy I had been when I found out 2PM was sitting with me. Don’t misunderstand, I was still happy, but that very moment was the happiest.

 

I checked my phone to see if Eileen had called me back, but no missed calls. Not even a text message! Guess she really didn’t want to talk with me. At the same time I checked my phone I noticed that it was almost time for my train to leave, and I suddenly was in a hurry. I stood up right away and took my shopping bags with me as I started to run towards the hotel for my luggage. Earlier that day I had said that I would come get my luggage there at 14.00, and when I arrived to the hotel I saw a guy standing with my luggage waiting for me.

 

“Thank you,” I said to the man when he gave me the luggage. He looked at me a little worriedly, but said it was no problem. I wasn’t the top sports woman that could run a marathon without walking, so when I had come halfway to the train station running, I slowed down my pace a little. I walked as fast as I could, and barely reached my train in time. Lucky for me, I had a lot of space this time and could let my feet rest in a comfortable way. Tired as I was I soon drifted off to dreamland and slept the whole ride to Trondheim.

 

I also had to take a boat, and then a bus if my grandma couldn’t come get me. It was a long and complicated trip with a lot of transactions. You could get tired by less, but I got home to my grandma eventually. And in my head my plan was ready: Tomorrow I would go to my cousin’s house and I would tell her how much I had been trying to call her, and that she could just blame herself for not taking the chance I gave her. Oh well, that was tomorrow, but now I had to go to bed. I was completely worn out, and I had to get some energy for the next day.

 

“Christine! You want some breakfast?” I heard my grandma ask from the kitchen. I got up from the gray cloth couch and went into the kitchen with her. “Sure. You need some help with making it?” She never said no to that, so I was asked to set the table. Even if it was only me and her that were going to eat, she always wanted to set the table and have a nice time. I didn’t protest. I really liked the mornings to start like that, because it was such a good start on the day. We talked and ate for an hour. More talking than eating, but still very nice. “Want me to drive you to Eileen?” she suddenly asked. I could have walked since the weather was so nice, but I was in a hurry and didn’t even care if she was awake yet either, so I said yes.

 

“You! Why don’t you pick up your phone?! I’ve been trying to call you the last two days, but don’t even bother to pick up and say you’re busy!” I said as I barged in the door to Eileen’s bedroom, finding her sitting by her desk with her laptop. She looked like she’d seen a ghost, but calmed down a little when she had overcome the surprise. “Tell me!” She looked like a big question mark and tilted her head a little. “What’s going on?” she said carefully. “I have met 2PM! I have talked to them, hugged them, been to their concert, and I have even been backstage! I tried to call you to tell you, but you never pick that goddamned phone of yours,” I said a little bit calmer, but not completely calm. I saw that she didn’t believe me at first, but when I nodded confirming at what I’d just said. Eileen slowly started to realize I wasn’t joking, and then she was the one to yell at me for not telling her earlier. She freaked out, but it didn’t last long before her mood turned around. Now we stood there fangirling like two crazy people who should have been to a mental hospital long ago.

 

After both had calmed down to a more normal state, I told her everything. She freaked out a lot while I was telling, but I wasn't any better my self. “And when I checked the chest one more time before I got to bed yesterday, I found an e-mail address. I wonder whose it is,” I said at the end. Eileen couldn’t get rid of the smile on her face at all under my “story telling”, but when I mentioned the e-mail address she got a curious look on her face. “I wonder who it is,” she said, trying to think who it might be. “I’m going to write to the person though.” I took out my laptop and logged in on my hotmail writing a new mail.

 

 

To Anonymous

 

Hi! I’m Chrisitne. Who are you?

 

From Christine

 

 

 

 

 

I know this chapter is a little boring, but it has to be in there to make the fanfic whole.

And I still love everyone who read this ♥

I'm wondering if I should update one chpter every day, or if I should do it each third or fourth day... Please tell me what you want ^^