Chapter 13

A Dream Come True

“I’m hungry,” Chansung whined, and I could feel my tummy getting desperate for some food too. “I need food before I can do anything else,” he continued.


“Feel your pain,” Taecyeon said, having the same thought in his head as Chansung; FOOD! The rest of the guys mumbled something that sounded like an agreement and went over to the car that was waiting for us.

“What about going out to a restaurant now?” I suggested when everyone was gathered in the car. Nichkhun turned to me.

“God idea! I know a place where they have the most delicious food in the whole Republic of South Korea,” he said excitedly. Everyone, but me knew which restaurant he was talking about and bounced in their seats, just as excited as him.

We finally reached the destined place and the boys were quick to get their orders. I was sitting there with a big questioning mark in my face. What the F did the menu say? Nichkhun spotted my confused expression and chuckled.

“Need some help?” he asked. I gave him a short nod and started to translate every dish on the menu for me. There were so many new things that I wanted to try, but my decision felt on “bulgogi” with pork.

“I have wanted to taste bulgogi for such a long time,” I said and bounced in my seat eagerly. “They better not test my patience. I’m so hungry I could have eaten a whole cow right now,” I whined.

“Me too!” Chansung and Taecyeon said in unison. Fortunately, they served the food not too long after my complain. Everyone attacked their food like wild animals that hadn’t had any food for days. I sat there watching how they dug in spoonful after spoonful with food in their mouths.

Nichkhun then held some food in front of my face. “Thought I should make it for you so you could get some food too,” he said hinting for me to eat the piece of bulgogi he held in his hand.

I gladly let him feed me, and to put it lightly; it tasted heavenly! I started to dig in just like everyone else around the table. For a good ten minutes the only sounds you could hear around the table was people eating. Everyone was pretty hungry since none of us had eaten since the day before, except the manager of course.

I was almost finished with my food when the guys started talking to each other in Korean, which I of course didn’t understand. I picked up some words here and there, but couldn’t understand the context of their conversation.

I ate the last of my food and leaned back in my seat. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. ‘God, I’m full!’ I thought to myself and opened my eyes again, only to see Nichkhun staring at me.

“What? Is something stuck on my face?” I asked. He chuckled and shook his head.

“Just wondered if you’re bored, seeing as you don’t understand anything of what we are saying,” he said. I just shook my head as an answer, a little relieved that there wasn’t any food in my face.

“Are you sure? We could go to the bar before the others if you want. Just the two of us,” he suggested, and to be honest it sounded really tempting. Get some time alone with Nichkhun and find out where he wanted to go with that kiss. If he felt something special for me, or something like that.

“Sounds fine to me. Is it ok for the others that we leave before them though?” I asked. I really didn’t want them to think that I was tired of them already and wanted to spend time without them. Nichkhun nodded and took my hand, telling the others that we went ahead the bar down the street.

He led me out and we made our way down to the bar in silence. It was a quite comfortable silence, and the fact that Nichkhun held my hand made me kind of happy. I couldn’t find any reason to why I felt so happy about it, but then again there had been no reasons for anything lately. Everything had just been weird, new and unexplainable.



When we finally arrived at the bar, Nichkhun went to roder something for us. Meanwhile I found a table to sit at. It was placed in one corner of the big room, and it wasn’t the first table you would spot in a bar.

Nichkhun came back with the drinks and sat down beside me. I think that he was trying to carefully move closer, but I noticed pretty fast what he was doing. Not that I cared much about it. He could do whatever he wanted, as long as he didn’t go too far.

“You were really good at the photoshoot today,” he said breaking the silence that had been lingering between us since we left the restaurant.

“Thanks,” I said and hoped Nichkhun couldn’t see my slight blush. I wasn’t used to compliments, at least not from boys, and to hear one of my idols tell me a compliment, knowing that he meant it was something out of the ordinary.

Nichkhun put on his sweet smile and leaned in closer to me. When I felt his hand touching mind, my heart skipped a beat. We had held hands all the way here, but feeling his touch when he was so close was a little different.

I took a sip of my drink to get my thoughts in other things, but it didn’t help much when I saw the look he gave me.

“What are you looking at?” I asked in a low voice. Careful not to sound mean or anything. He chuckled and moved away from me a little again, but he never let go of my hand.

“You,” he simply answered. Like I hadn’t noticed at all that it was me he was looking at. That was a simple fact to state, but the reason for it wasn’t as simple to find. After a few seconds of discussing with my self, I gave up and let everything just go as it pleased.

I looked down to my drink and made it look like I thought it was the most interesting thing in the world. Suddenly he took a better grip of my hand and pulled me up and out of my seat.

“Come on, let’s dance,” he said and continued dragging me towards the dance floor. He didn’t actually have to drag me either, because I was more than willing to dance.

On the dance floor he got really close to me, so close that our bodies never lost contact. It was... wierd, to be so close and intimate with Nihckhun that I, at the moment, only saw as a best friend. But it was fun dancing though, so the thought was pushed to the back of my mind.



We got off the dance floor and back to our little table, since Nichkhun wanted more to drink and I just wanted to sit down.

“When do you think the others will come,” I asked as Nichkhun came back with a new glass of beer and a drink for me. He just shrugged and shoved the drink to me.

“Ever tasted this drink before?” he asked and sat down beside me. Once again really close. Even though we had been dancing really close I still felt my heart flutter when he sat so close.

“Depends on what it is,” I answered looking at the drink and hoping my voice didn’t let me down. He told me it was cosmopolitan, which was a drink I had wanted to taste for a really long time, but never got the chance.

I didn’t hesitate a second, and took a sip before Nichkhun could even finish his words. It tasted heavenly. Better than expected actually, and I decided that the rest of the night I would order that drink.

While I was tasting the drink, Nichkhun looked at me with adoration clearly showing in his eyes. I think that was the moment everything fell into place. Everything made sense now. The things Nichkhun had been doing and how he had behaved the last day, and not to forget the kiss.

I put down my drink and looked back at him. I looked him in the eyes, searching for a confirmation on my thoughts, but found nothing. Not yet, but I was going to find out before the night was over. Remember that it is from children and drunk people you get the truth.

 

 

 

 

 

Did I say that I should update more often?

Think that might be impossible when it comes to me, and I'm really sorry to you guys :(

But to make it up to you: I have the plans for the next two chapters ready in my head, and they will be good!

Things are about to happen :D

See ya' later guys ♥