006

The Visitor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can we pretend to be you know… uhm… together… and answer the phone…. For me?”

 

Dugeun dugeun… what the heck Yuri… what are you thinking?!

 

Yuri thought wanting to pull off everything that was in his head.

 

“I-I get it,” the blonde mumbled softly but loud enough to be heard by Yuri, much to his surprise. He grinned widely to her as if he was a child promised to give a candy after a good deed. “… s-so right now, I’m your-“

 

“Wife.”

 

“Wife?”

 

Yuri shyly nodded.

“R-really?”

“Its okay, you must be thinking I am crazy for asking this. I’ll jus-“

“I’ll help you.”

Jessica gathered all her guts and inhaled a mouthful of air before reaching for the tanned guy’s phone and quickly said a “Hello.”

 

Yuri gulped and listened to the caller next line, of course, he didn’t forget to put it on loudspeaker mode before giving to his pseudo wife.

 

“Who’s this?” asked the girl. The caller’s tone made their brows rise.

 

“Uhm… I think I should ask you first. May I know whom I talking to?” Jessica asked politely.

 

“Where’s Yuri? I need to talk to him not to some maid or . Give him the phone, will you? Please move a little faster,” the girl demanded.

Jessica turned to him but quickly looked away. “Maid? I’m not his mai-“

“Oh please. Stop wasting my time. Give him the phone, palli!!”

 

Yuri’s eyes widened, he quickly decided on helping the latter.

“Baby…” he called sweetly, sitting next to Jessica. Again she turned to him, eyes widening with surprise. “Can we got eat now? Your seobang is very hungry.”

Yuri was pouting and doing cute gestures that didn’t fail to make the latter giggle. And it turned out to be just a natural giggle when you heard her on the other line, increasing the caller’s irate.  “Yuri!”

“Omo, who are you talking with behind my back my dear wifey, uh?” he asked, brows furrowed in curiosity.

 

“She won’t tell me her name. She’s looking for you,” she answered almost pouting.

 

“Yah! Tell him it’s-“

 

Yuri had already taken his phone before Jessica could hear the rest. “Could you please pay your attention to your one and only husband? It making me jealous, you know~”

 

“I’m supposed to be the one asking that from you Seobang. You left me too early on bed this morning.”

 

“Is that your way of telling me you missed me?” he asked teasingly.

 

“No,” she said, shaking her head.

 

Yuri laughed. “Okay, Miss In-Denial Queen, I get it. No need to say ‘I missed you seobang!’ I just need some lovin’. Come on give me some.”

 

She chuckled while the latter leaned in and hug her.

 

The scream for Yuri’s name was too loud for them to hear before Yuri ended the call. The two of them can’t help but laughed out loud at the show they just successfully put on.

 

“Thanks,” said Yuri.

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

The two slowly pulled away from their little hug. But before Yuri could let go of her, he quickly caught her dazzling, beautiful radiant smile.

This attraction made him feel so much, he can’t even de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter