015

The Visitor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That’s it for our class today,” Mr. Lee the Math teacher announced.

 

“Thank sir and good bye!” the class bowed in unison.

 

As the teacher went out, students who are excited to go home quickly went out of the room while others stayed, fixing their things, especially the girls.

 

KNOCK KNOCK.

 

Few fan girl shrieks were heard.

 

“The handsome Oppa is back!!”

 

“Seohyun’s boyfriend is here again. Kyaaa!!!”

 

“I want my prince charming to be as handsome as he is…”

 

“Oppa!!!”

 

“Seohyun-ah!!! Give oppa to me!”

 

Hearing her named called. Seohyun turned to the door and saw Myungsoo who was already walking towards her. Apparently, Seohyun’s overly handsome driver had caught the attention of her classmates and started calling him as Seohyun’s boyfriend, making the seven-year-old shy.

 

“How was class today Seohyun-ah?”

 

Seohyun looked around and saw a lot of girls, even from other years are peeping at their window, murmuring like bees, eyes twinkling in excitement. “F-fine,” stuttered the latter, looking down.

 

“Let’s go now? Anyway your Appa has a surprise for you.”

 

She looked up at him, hearing her Appa has a surprise, brought excitement to her. “Really?”

 

 

He eye-smiled and nodded. “Let’s go?”

 

She nodded.

 

Myungsoo reached for her bag and held her hand, assisting the again shy Seohyun out of the room while her classmates are yet again letting out fan girl shriek at the sudden skinship… ^0^

 

*****

 

“Welcome to Kwon Machineries, Inc. what can I do for you, sir?” asked the receptionist.

 

“I’m Im Yoong and I’m here for Yuri Kwon. I believe he’s expecting us today.”

 

“Please wait for a moment while I contact the President’s office,” said the receptionist and asked him to sit. He nodded and sat next to Jessica who had been sitting there the moment they came.

 

“President’s Office, eh?”

 

“What are you saying?” asked the curious Jessica.

 

“Your seobang. He’s the president of this company,” answered Yoong.

 

“Uh… He is. Isn’t he cool? Yuri leading a large company like this,” animatedly answered Jessica as she looked around.

 

“Why aren’t you known here then?”

 

“It’s my first time here actually,” she smiled and continue looking around. Everything in this building is quite fascinating. Yoong pressed his lips together and nodded. Few moments later the receptionist called him.

 

“Please follow me,” said the receptionist, named Uee based on her nametag as seen by Yoong.

 

“Thank you.”

 

Following Uee, she left them in front of an empty desk and bowed before leaving them.

 

“Jessica!!!” called Haha.

 

“Omo!! Haha Oppa!!!” Apparently the empty desk belongs to Haha.

 

“You’re back.”

 

Jessica wobbly run and hugged Yuri’s secretary. Haha patted her back and chuckled. “Where have you been you silly kid, uh? We’re so worried about you!” he pulled away and looked at her, his eyes almost tearing up because of happiness. Being Yuri’s secretary, Haha was at Yuri’s house most of the time and became instantly close with Jessica. He too knew that the latter has been missing for days now. “Yuri was too affected and very down since you’ve gone missing. Don’t do that ever again, okay?”

 

“I’m sorry for worrying you,” she looked down, feeling guilty.

 

“It’s okay now. What’s more important is that you’re here and perfectly fine. Oh, what happened to your feet?” he looked at her wrapped feet and turned to the towering boy behind Jessica. “Is he…”

 

“Im Yoong, he found me and helped me,” Jessica said and pulled Yoong next to her. “And don’t worry Oppa, my feet’s fine.”

 

“Thank you for bringing our Jessica back,” Haha bowed.

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

“Let’s go inside, shall we?”

 

“Is Yuri-“

 

“Shhh… I didn’t tell him that you’re already here,” he suddenly whispered, eye smiling and began pulling her towards ‘The President’s Office’ with Yoong trailing behind.

 

Jessica just let him pull her, though she’s really excited into meeting her Seobang again.

 

Knock Knock.

 

 

Come in.

 

They heard him said.

 

Haha opened the door and hide them first behind his back.

 

“Sir…” he called.

 

Hearing his secretary’s voice, Yuri looked up, he’s not as pale as earlier this morning but still you can see the evident bags just below his eyes. He saw his secretary smiling at him. He arched his brow.

 

“Any good news, Haha?”

 

“Yuri-ah…”

 

His eyes widened as soon as he saw the brown haired girl stepping up next to Haha, waving her cute little hands. He quickly stands up and run towards her engulfing the thin latter on a tight hug. Haha laughed at the two. But it wasn’t heard by Yuri.

 

“Sicababy. OMG!!! You’re here!” he mumbled on her ears and hugged her tighter.

 

“Yuuuuri…”

 

Yoong and Haha who have been watching the little reunion of the couple can here Jessica’s whining voice but let it slide.

 

“Yuuuuri…”

 

“This is not a dream, is it? My koala bear is back.”

 

“Yuuuuuuuuri…”

 

 

“Yes baby, I’m here. Seobang is here.”

“Can’t breathe.”

 

 

He quickly pulled away, “I-I’m sorry,” he said, face apologetic. He rubbed her arms and caressed her cheek. “I miss you, Jessica. I miss you so much.”

 

“I feel that,” she said, smiling.

 

“I thought I was going to die worrying where the heck you are,” frustratingly expressed Yuri, brushing his hair with his hand. “What happened?” he exclaimed pointing at her feet.

 

Jessica waved her hands wanting not to worry him further. “It’s a little wound. Don’t worry about it.”

 

“Are you sure?” he worriedly ask. “Come, let’s sit.” He casted a look at the others inside the office. “Is this your good Samaritan?”

 

“Yoongie!!” called Jessica, turning to him. Yuri followed her gaze and saw the young boy towering next to Haha. He stepped up a bit and waved his hand, “Here.”

 

 

Jessica pulled him once again next to her. “Yoongie this is Seobang. Seobang this is Yoongie, my new friend.”

 

“Thank you for taking care of her,” said Yuri, shaking his hand. “Yoongie, right?”

 

 

“Yoong. My name is Yoong. This noona just liked calling me Yoongie.”

 

 

“Yah!”

 

 

Yuri chuckled at them. “Yoong, tell me what I can do to repay your kindness.”

 

 

“There’s really no need, Mr. Kwon,” politely answered Yoong.

 

“Call me Yuri. Mr. Kwon makes me sound like an old man,” said Yuri, smiling at him.

 

“Yuri then,” smiled Yoong.

 

“Why don’t you join us for dinner then? My treat.”

 

“I’m sorry. I can’t. I need to go back now. Maybe some other time,” answered Yoong, remembering untouched summary reports he had to finish back at his restaurant.

 

“Really?”

 

“Really.”

 

“Just tell me what can I do for you, okay?” he went back to his table and handed him his calling card. “Call me. I mean it. Let’s have dinner sometime.”

 

Yoong nodded. “I will.”

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

 

 

“Com-!”

 

“Appa!!!” Seohyun exclaimed running inside the office. Her eyes widened as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter