011

The Visitor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuri-ah!!!” called Jaesuk.

 

“Hyung!” greeted Yuri as he bowed. “How are you doing? It’s been a long time, isn’t it?”

 

“It is. Anyway, why are you alone? Where’s your family?” he asked, eyes scanning the room for Kwon Yuri’s possible wife.

 

“My daughter won’t be here, but my wife is on her way.”

 

“Whoa, is this Yuri?” exclaimed their new arrived company.

 

“Saeyoon Hyung, anyeonghaseyo.”

 

“It’s been a long time since I last saw you, you’re blooming and you looked so alive.”

 

“With his wife here, the two must be doing all-nighter,” teased Jaesuk.

 

“Isn’t he supposed to look tired? When my wife and I we’re part for some time, it took us so long before we got out of bed.” Saeyoon followed.

 

“Hyung!!!” whined Yuri. The two laughed at him.

 

“Describe your wife for us. Is she y?”

 

“Seductive? Like rawr,” Jaesuk said, imitating a tiger.

 

Yuri can’t help but eye them weirdly before chuckling.

 

“Come on Kwon, share.”

 

“I don’t kiss and tell Hyung.”

 

“Hyuna!!” Called Saeyoon as he noticed Jaesuk’s secretary.

 

“My beautiful secretary,” Jaesuk said.

 

Yuri snorted to himself, but looked at her too. His eyes widened.

 

Hyuna on the other hand was shocked. Seeing Yuri sparing a glance at her made her feel happy. She smiled her most beautiful smile at him and stopped in front of them.

 

“Hyuna, you’re so beautiful tonight,” praised her boss.

 

She bowed at them. “Thank you sir.” She smiled then turned her eyes to Yuri, still in dazed. She can’t help but frown. Analyzing his line of sight, Hyuna turned around out of instinct. Her insides boiled as she finally saw the whole picture. Yuri wasn’t actually looking at her. He was looking at the brown haired girl not so far behind her.

 

“Jessica,” he mumbled. A smile crept on his face as he saw how beautiful at that same time the lost look on her face added on her charms he mentally listed down. The girl was looking like a lost dog as she entered the hall. But he was nevertheless dazzled by her shining beauty. He slowly advanced towards the still lost girl and temporarily left his company.

 

Jessica, on the other hand, was looking very hard for her partner aka boyfriend. But with lots of unfamiliar faces surrounding her, she felt her social phobia creeping up. It was until she saw a hand reaching to her. She looked up and saw her Yuri.

 

She smiled and took his hand.

 

“You’re late, Ms. Koala bear,” smiled Yuri.

 

“I’m not a Koala bear,” pouted Jessica, after slapping his arm.

 

Yuri chuckled before leaning in to give her a peck on her lips. “You’re so cute,” Jessica’s pout had quickly vanished that instant and was now replaced by her tomato red face. She hid her blushing face as Yuri put his arms around her.

 

“Show off,” mumbled Jessica.

 

“You’re worth a show off. And I love your brown hair by the way.”

 

The now brown haired girl can’t hide her widening grin and kept glancing at the tanned guy towering next to her as they walked slowly. But one of her glances was caught by Yuri who was smiling handsomely making her look away and decided that the floor was the more interesting at that moment. She blushed again, hearing Yuri’s chuckles.

 

“Hyung,” Yuri said. The two of them stopped in front of the group of three. Jessica lifted her gaze. There’s a guy who’s small, and seemed to wear a derp face all the time, then next to him is a guy who looks like a grasshopper then a girl… oh... it’s Hyuna. OMG it’s Hyuna. Her eyes reflected her feared thoughts about the girl in front of her and accidentally took a small step backwards which was quickly prevented by Yuri, as he squeezed her right arm. She looked up at him, like a scared child.

 

He then rubbed her right arm and smiled at her, as if assuring that it’s going to be all right. He turned to them and pulled her closer to him, hugging her.

 

“Guys meet Jessica Kwon, she’s my Sicababy, my precious love, and my shy little Koala bear,” He looked down at her, “Baby, meet my Hyungs. He was the one who called when were on the car, Jaesuk Hyung.” He said and pointed the old guy. “He’s a very dear friend of my father and he helped me a lot especially when I was starting. Then beside him is Saeyoon Hyung, he’s a friend of Jaesuk Hyung who became one of the closest Hyung I got on the industry. Both of them own advertisement companies. Then there’s Hyuna, Jaesuk Hyung’s secretary. You should say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter