025

The Visitor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a matter of seconds, his expression was mirrored by the girl in front of him.

 

“I…”

 

“W-who are you?” nervously asked Yoong in an accusing manner.

 

“I-i…”

 

“W-what are you doing here?”

 

“Y-you…”

 

“This… it can’t be… goodness… askldjaskdjas”

 

The girl only looked at him hearing him swear inaudible words from his muffled mouth as he talked while his mouth was stuffed with his duvet. The boy suddenly looked around; luckily his clothes are not too far from him that his long arms can reach and began wearing them.

 

“Look!” said the girl.

 

Yoong stopped.

 

“Y-you… You were the one who made this happen…” said the girl.

 

“W-what do you…” he stopped. Flashes of events from the last night came back to him. He remembered that it was Jessica he was seeing. He punched the two guys because they were harassing his Noona. He grabbed her and hugged her to sleep because he knew his Noona can’t sleep without getting hugged. He kissed her after confessing to her his love. Their kiss led to making out, until things get out of hand and began ripping off each other’s clothes.

 

He’d done it… all because his Noona was with him. She was all on his mind. But seeing the girl in front of him, she looks like a totally different person. But… she looks like his Noona. He frowned. Not too long later, after staring at her, he shook his head. The more he looks at her the more she resembles Jessica.

 

“What’s wrong?” asked the girl.

 

“Do you have a sister?”

 

“No. I’m an only child.”

 

“Really?”

 

She nodded.

 

“Really? Really?”

 

She frowned again but still nodded. “Wh-“

 

“W-what’s your name?” asked yet again by Yoong, interrupting her.

 

“Krystal.”

 

“Foreigner?”

 

She nodded her head. “Half American, half Korean.”

 

“I-I see.”

 

Yoong stood up, fully dressed. Both of them were yet again awkward. The boy didn’t even know what to do. He was just standing there, on the same spot, looking down, just like a punished elementary boy. He suddenly heard a movement from the bed. He looked at her, girl’s facing him. He blushed and looked down yet again. This time, the girl’s underwear and clothes took his attention. He gulped but kneeled down, gathering the set of clothes.

 

“H-here,” said Yoong, stuttering, placing the clothes on the bed. The girl turned to him, and shyly smiled.

 

“Uhm, thanks Mister,” she whispered.

 

“Im Yoong,” he answered, softer.

 

“Eh?”

 

“My name. It’s Im Yoong,” he repeated.

 

“Ah… yeah,” she said, nodding to herself.

 

 

There was yet another episode of silence in the room.

 

Yoong was thinking how screwed up he was right now. He just spent a night with a girl he didn’t even know on his first.

 

“Im Yoong?” the mention of his name cut of his train of thoughts.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I-I… Can I…”

 

He looked at her in inquiry. Krystal’s eyes directed at her clothes. “Uhhmmm. Change?”

 

His mouth formed an ‘O’ and nodded. “Sure.” He looked at her and waited.

 

“Err… Yoong-sshi… I can’t change with you in here,” mumbled the girl, not meeting his gaze.

 

“Yeah, yeah... Uhmm… Sorry.” He wanted to slap himself mentally as he began walking out of his room, but due to his anxiety, and nervousness, he tripped and somehow fell on the cold floor flatly. He winced.

 

“Oh my Gosh!” Krystal blurted in English and quickly went to him, not forgetting the blanket to cover herself. “Are you okay?” she asked and helped him sit up.

 

Hearing the English she had made Yoong looked up at her. “I-I”

 

“Goodness! You’re bleeding!!!” Blurted yet again by Krystal, eyes widening in horror. “Yoong-sshi!” the girl quickly dabbed his face with her blanket, apparently, Yoong’s nose was bleeding. It’s either with the accident or Krystal’s sudden English hurricane or not, it was the, now sight, of the latter’s body present in front of him or the latter.

*****

“Appa!!!” cheered the little girl the moment she entered the hospital room. Two young girls were catching their breath after the little had quickly and excitedly ran leaving them behind.

 

“Seohyun be quiet! We’re on the hospital,” reminded Wheein who just stopped at the now frozen Seohyun. “I can’t believe I’m easily worked up by this small run,” she said to Hwasa who stopped at her side huffed in deep breaths.

“You talk like you’re an oldie already, Wheein-ah,” teased Hwasa.

“You seemed to want to die today, Hyejin-ah,” whispered Wheein, gritting her teeth. The younger one of the two only smiled at her and looked at Seohyun who seemed to be rooted on her place. The two could only frown at the little girl before turning to the sight that was inside the room. There on the room, two persons were engulfed on each other’s hug, sharing the small hospital bed.

 

“Look, Umma won’t leave us!” whispered Seohyun before looking up at them. The latter’s eyes were twinkling with happiness.

 

Yesterday, upon hearing Wheein’s conversation with her Appa, the baby girl felt sad that her Umma wanted to leave them. She then thought of ways and tricks to convince her Umma to stay. She had all of them planned inside her mind, but seeing the peaceful, lovely sight in front of her made her think that it wasn’t already needed anymore.

 

“Let’s go inside, Seohyun-ah.”

 

She complied and walked inside the room slowly. She amusedly walked slowly towards them, smile never leaving her face. It was like the first time she had first saw them on her Aunt Suzy’s room, almost on the same loving position. She was so happy that she didn’t even hear that Wheein had been calling her name.

 

Her eyes widened when the two figures on the bed moved and moaned. Suddenly one of them stretched while the other hid her tiny face on the other’s chest, and hugged tighter.

 

“Appa,” she softly called. The tanned guy sleepily turned to her, rubbing his eyes, which widened the moment he saw her before out-balancing himself, resulting for him to fall on the cold ground.

 

“Awww!!!!” complained the tanned guy. His daughter quickly went to him and hovered.

 

“Appa!”

 

The other figure from the bed sat up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter