020

The Visitor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t get touchy in front of my family, Jessica and everyone else. This is just between the two of us…” sternly said Yuri. “If anyone I knew saw us together, it’s over.”

 

 

“What the hell am I thinking?” he said as he walked in. He shook his head thinking when things with that woman is finally finished his family would be in peace. Then he grinned, excited to see his girlfriend.

 

“I’m home!!!” exclaimed energetically by the tanned guy.

 

“Appa!!” he heard a cute little voice responded from the kitchen and not too long after, the little girl ran and hug him tight. Hyuna came in not too long after him and quickly walked towards her room. Seohyun looked at the other woman, frowning.

 

“How was your day baby?” he asked and kissed her cheeks like his daily routine, distracting the baby girl on her curious little mind.

 

She giggled and eyes brightened. “I played with Min, Nicole, Irene, Kibum and Hoya this afternoon. It was soooo much fun! We ran around the park until it was already sunset.” The little girl told him as they walked towards the living room.

 

“Really?”

 

The little one nodded.

 

“And dinner?”

 

“Appa! Umma and Wheein unnie brought delicious foods from Yoong Oppa’s restaurant. Umma fed me. Come on! Let’s eat!! I will feed you Appa!!!” excitedly said the little girl.

 

“Okay, okay,” eye smiled the latter. “Where’s your Umma?”

 

The two of them now arrived at the kitchen and Yuri’s head was moving sideways looking for the brown haired girl he missed the whole day.

 

Seohyun frowned. “You didn’t see Umma? She walked Yoong Oppa towards the gate.”

 

“She did?”

 

The little girl nodded.

 

“I didn’t see anyone there,” cocking his head. “Maybe they decided to walk around. Anyway, you’ll feed Appa, right?”

 

“NE!!!” cheered Seohyun.

 

“Okay! Let’s eat!!”

 

After his dinner, he walked Seohyun to her room before settling down at his own. It’s almost an hour now since his Sicababy has gone and still she wasn’t home. He can’t help but feel worried. He was about to call her when a text message came. He excitedly wanted to read it, thinking it was from his girlfriend. And it was… though… it’s the hated one. Hyuna.

 

He sighed and read it.

 

“Let’s have a date tomorrow. I’ve already reserved tickets for a movie date, okay? Goodnight and I love you Yul…”

 

He cringed at the text message and deleted it right away. He exhaled loudly somewhat regretting his decision to give her a chance. He felt like he was cheating on Jessica right now. But no, it could be the fastest solution too. He shook his head and went on, on calling his still missing girlfriend.

 

It’s ringing. Once…. Twice… Thrice… no answer.

 

He redialed again, panicking. He’s scared that the night of Jessica’s disappearance will happen all over again. And unconsciously, his eyes wandered around the room, worrying if the latter had once again left her phone.

 

Once… Twice… Thr-

 

“Sica-“

 

“This is Im Yoong. Jessica Noona is with me. I asked her to stay for the night. Goodbye,” said the opposite in haste. And before Yuri could even said a word the line was already ended.

 

‘Tut tut tut…’

 

He frowned and asked himself ‘What’s wrong?’ looking at the screen of his phone. One again he redialed her number but this time, call can’t connect.

 

 

*****

 

Sniff sniff… huk… sniff sniff

 

Yoong exhaled heavily and handed her, her phone after turning it off. The latter mumbled a soft ‘thanks’ to him and eyes continue tearing up.

 

“Let’s go to sleep now Noona,” said the young boy.

 

Jessica looked up at him, eyes still glistening with crystal tears, lips quivering. The sight broke his heart and somehow wanted to cry with the latter but he stopped himself from being such a baby and leveled down on the sitting brown haired girl. He kneeled and leaned closer to her, wiping her tears.

 

“Stop crying, noona,” he whispered trying to ease whatever it is that the latter was feeling. But it does nothing to the crying girl; instead induced more tears and a wailing cry. Jessica hugged him, hiding her face at his chest. She felt so sad and upset with Yuri. After all what had happened to the both of them she can’t decipher if everything is true. She poured her hearts out and she felt him hugging her tight and tried soothing her by rubbing her back. She felt thankful for Yoong being with her.

 

Few moments later, she felt too tired to cry that tears won’t come out anymore, though she was still intact on a hug with Yoong. She was dozing off at the young boy’s comforting hug due to fatigue but her consciousness jumped back as she felt a movement. She blinked and saw Yoong; she was on his arms, cradled like a baby.

 

“We’ll go to my room Noona,” he explained seeing her silent inquiry.

 

“Thanks Yoong.”

 

The boy just replied a small smile. Soon they arrived at Yoong’s bedroom and the boy slowly laid her down like she was the most delicate glass that might broke when laid in a snap. He tucked her on the bed and somehow met the latter’s intense gaze at him. Again, she pecked a kiss on his cheeks making his heart beat in double.

 

“Good night Yoongie,” she said on her weak, cracked voice.

 

He smiled but didn’t let go of this chance and leaned in to her, kissing her cheek. “Goodnight Noona.” He’s now sure of what could this be.

 

Just like how her kiss brought him euphoria, his kiss somehow brought same sensations to the laying latter and Yoong can’t help but grin handsomely when her cheeks reddened to the tips of her ears.

 

“Cute,” he mumbled before walking away but stopped by a sudden grasp on his wrist. He looked back.

 

“W-where are you going?”

 

“I’ll sleep on the couch.”

 

“Yoooong…” she suddenly sat up, eyes almost tearing up again.

 

Oh boy, he complained, wanting to crack his own head. How could he forget about her I-can’t-sleep-alone-because-of-nightmares-theory made by her -of-a-husband? He turned back and smiled apologetically at her.

 

“No, crying!” stated Yoong, sitting next to her.

 

“I won’t.”

 

“Anymore?”

 

“I guess?”

 

“Please don’t. I hate seeing you cry.” It hurts me seeing you. And with that he enveloped the latter in a tight hug. “Let’s sleep now, shall we?”

 

He felt her nodded.

 

With her dainty hands on his chest, and his hands on the little of her waist, the two closed their eyes. Feeling the other’s steady breathing, as her head was on his shoulder as a make shift pillow, he moved a little and brought to two of them closer before whispering to her, hoping that the next time he decided to said them, he had a stronger will power not to cower.

 

“Noona, I think I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter