021

The Visitor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoong and Jessica were walking around the mall looking for a dress that would fit the latter. The brown haired girl suddenly looked up at the boy next to her, curious as to why he was unexpectedly quiet.

 

 

 

“Yoongie…” she called.

 

….

 

She nudged him. The boy finally looked at her.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Is something wrong with you?” asked the older one.

 

The boy dazed out once more. He suddenly remembered a phone call he received early this morning.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

After arriving at the kitchen, the young boy was mumbling to himself to get back to senses. It’s freaking inappropriate. He was busy calming down himself when his landline phone rang. He quickly ran to it and picked up the phone.

 

 

“This is Im Yoong speaking.”

 

“Yoong!!!”

 

It is Kyuhyun. “Hyung? You called. Something wrong?”

 

“Nothing. I just wanted to call you.”

 

He frowned. “Seriously?”

 

“No,” the older one non chantly answered. “I’m calling to ask you why does the freakin’ ‘Kwon Yuri’ looking for you this early in the morning?”

 

“Kwon Yuri?” he repeated. “He’s been there?”

 

“Yep. And I believe the guy stayed overnight in front of the restaurant. Are you in debt with him?” asked Kyuhyun. After having a conversation with the handsome Kwon Yuri, Felice, one of the wait staffs spazzed her way inside the restaurant, earning everyone’s attention, even him. Well, the girl is a newbie, and she definitely didn’t know where her boss resides.

 

There was nothing but silence on the other line. The young boy was frowning, teeth gritting, and fist clenching all due to anger.

 

“Yoong?”

 

 

“Let him,” his voice came out to be venomous and the other can’t help but wince at the coldness. “What does he want?”

 

“H-he…” Kyuhyun stuttered. He can’t help to. Even though Yoong was way younger than him, he had seen him get angry and it wasn’t a good sight. Even he was frightened. “He asked Felice for your address.”

 

The younger one angrily snorted and shook his head. The audacity of that man… I won’t let him hurt noona even more. I won’t.

 

“Don’t tell him anything.”

 

“We won’t.”

 

“And if anyone came asking, Jessica Noona won’t be coming too.”

 

“Errr.. okay..”

 

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Yeah?” the older one inquired.

 

“I’m turning off my phone and I’ll be out. Will you be okay looking after the restaurant?”

 

Kyuhyun frowned but didn’t ask further. “S-sure.”

 

“I’ll be going. Bye. Thank you.”

 

“Bye.”

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK…

 

 

“Yoooooong…” the latter called. And once again the tall doe eyed boy, turned to her. “Are you okay? You’re worrying me,” she nudged.

 

The doe eyed boy turned to her and shook his head. “I was just thinking of something Noona.”

 

 

“Really?”

 

“Yep,” he assured her and smiled. “Where would you want to go? Let’s look for something comfortable.”

 

The brown haired girl nodded and the two of them headed to the mall department store. Both are thoroughly looking around. Soon, Jessica had chosen a white polo blouse and brown hot pants. Looking around, both of them were really seeking fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter