023

The Visitor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where’s Jessica?” asked Yuri angrily, grabbing his collar, making him stand on his feet.

 

Though scared, the young boy gathered all his guts and glared at him. “It’s none of your business.”

 

Yuri tightened his gripped at Yoong’s collar. “It’s Jessica, of course it’s my business!!!”

 

“Seriously?” he grunted and tried to pry the older guy’s hand on his collar. Trying his hardest, he finally freed himself from him. “You’re a cheater,” pointing his finger at his chest.

 

“What are you saying?”


“We saw you! Not once but twice,” he yelled.

 

“Girlfriend huh? Stop playing around!!! Noona cried hard last night because you’re a man who can’t be contented with just one girl!”

 

My baby? She cried… S-she saw? Not once…

 

Yoong glared at the man who was quiet. Yuri’s ringing phone broke the silence between the two. But the older guy didn’t make a move to answer it.

 

“Guilty, I see?” smirked Yoong.

 

“Where is Jessica?” asked Yuri.

 

“Do you really think I’ll tell you where she is?”

 

Now it’s Yuri turn to return the glare at him. The young boy is really getting to his nerves. He moved closer to him again, wanting to grab him again. The phone stopped ringing.

 

“What do you think you’re doing? And who the heck are you?” exclaimed the older, angrily.

 

“I’m Im Yoong and I’m in love with Jessica Noona!!”

 

The latter’s jaw clenched and it didn’t stop him from giving him another blow on the face, making the younger fall on the hard cement floor in front of his apartment.

 

“IN LOVE?” his phone started ringing again, it was ignored once again. “You only met her few days ago! In love? That’s puppy love,” Yuri snorted at him in disbelief. He looked away and angrily answered is annoying phone.

 

“Kwon Yuri, speaking,” he said, eyebrows meeting in the center of his forehead.

 

The younger one took his chance, since the other turned his back to him, and stand up to stride inside his apartment and locked it. He winced at the blows he received on his face and walked to his room.

 

What he didn’t know was that the moment he had left Yuri at his doorstep, the tanned guy had sprinted to his Tucson and drive away.

 

No please…

Meanwhile, back at the hospital, as soon as she’s sure that Yoong had left, Jessica slowly jumped out of her bed, and walked towards the door, her IV stand at tow. She slowly opened it and peeked her head outside.

 

Earlier, before meeting that Gyuri person who seemed to know the ‘past her’, Jessica had made up her mind. She didn’t want to do it but, this would benefit Yuri, and somehow, herself too. She knew from the start that somehow it’s impossible to be with him. So she wanted to stop hurting. Yuri, her dear Yuri…

 

She successfully walked out her room but her head swing from left to right. ‘Where’s the nurse station?’ she asked herself. She decided to walk to her right and mindlessly stroll alone on the hallway. She gets to the end of the hallway but she didn’t find any. She scratched her forehead and went back to her starting point. As she started taking the other way, the door next to her opened, taking the shock of her life and saw Park Gyuri once again.

 

“Oh, Soo-“ the latter stopped, her eyes widening. “Where are you going?” she asked her, in a lower voice, almost whispering after closing the door.

 

She wasn’t sure if she can talk to her or not, she was afraid of her to be honest. She don’t know but, seeing the girl in front of her brought few sensations she felt whenever she and Seohyun would watch something scary in the TV. But looking at her, she doesn’t look like anyone of the creatures she can see on it.

 

“Let’s go back to your room,” said Gyuri, pulling her back to her room.

 

“B-but, I need to make a call…” she whispered.

 

The latter did nothing but continue bringing her back to her room. The moment they were inside, she pointe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter