005

The Visitor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Yuri and Sooyoung’s meeting went on, a sudden knock interrupted the both of them and Sooyoung’s assistant, Shindong came in.

 

“Sir, phone call from your mother,” he said, phone in hand. Quickly the latter went on his feet and walked to him, answering the call. “Umma? He said affectionately and walked outside.

 

Shindong bowed to him before leaving and went out too. Yuri sighed and slumped on his couch as he decided on rereading the part they were arguing about trying to answer all Sooyoung’s earlier questions and accusations. Few moments had passed and his best friend was still outside on the phone with his Mother. He started getting bored. He decided to fish out his phone, planning to play Anipang, not until a message caught his attention. His lips curled up upon reading the name of the sender.

 

Guest 10:23AM

Thanks.

 

Yuri suddenly wanted to laugh out loud upon reading her message. It’s not about the message itself at the mere fact that he was expecting so much on what the message could be. Quickly, Yuri tapped on the screen of his phone.

 

Thanks for what?

 

He grinned widely upon reading his message and he felt stupid. Not too long after, his phone vibrated with the answer of his visitor.

 

Guest 10:33AM

For taking care of me. And for the food, you cooked this?

It’s delicious^^

Thanks

 

He chuckled.

 

Yes I do. It’s a relief you liked it.

Don’t forget to take your medicine after you finished eating okay?

Are you still feeling sick?

 

Guest 10:43 AM

No. I’m good

 

Guest 10:43 AM

Yes I will.

 

His face instantly fell reading her series of short reply. He was hesitant on what to tell her, not until another message came.

 

Guest 10:47 AM

I’ve just finished taking the medicine as you told me to.

Yuri-sshi aren’t you busy? I think its still working hours.

Stop texting or else the boss will kick you out XP

 

Yuri roared in laughter yet again. The latter can kid around, and he can’t believe it. The Jessica he had talk to earlier seemed quiet, shy and serious. He didn’t expect her to be like this but nevertheless he liked it. With a happy grin on his face, Yuri typed a reply.

 

XD

I’ll kick myself out then.

Lol. You’re funny.

 

Guest 10:52 AM

So you’re the boss?

 

The one and only^_^v

At your service Ma’am!

 

Guest 10:57 AM

 

Really? Aren’t you stalling so much?

Don’t waste your time texting with me Yuri-sshi

You have a lot of mouths to feed.

 

Don’t worry Jessica-sshi, this is all part of the job.

I can guarantee you that I wasn’t wasting my time.

A boss needs a break too, right?

 

Guest 11:02 AM

Part of the job, eh? How much are you paid for texting then?

 

Of course none, it’s personal business, Jessica-sshi.

 

Guest 11:06 AM

Yeah right ^.^

 

Short reply again, he groaned. He suddenly thought of just a good topic with her.

 

Why don’t we drop the formalities?

 We seemed to be on the same age, am I right? Call me Yuri ^^

 

Guest 11:16 AM

Suzy and Sohee told me that my age seems to be same as yours.

But sure, I’ll call you Yuri

 

Yuri wanted to face palm himself. How could he forget? She has amnesia. He tsked and thought of what to say to her. Then he decided to change her name on his contacts since the name ‘Guest’ is not suited for her.

 

Is it okay if I call you Sica instead?

 

SICA 11:27AM

Sica?

 

Yup, What do you think? I heard Suzy and Sohee called you that.

 

SICA 11:33 AM

It’s cute

Thank you Yuri ^^

 

“Its actually pretty disgusting,” a guy said. Yuri quickly turned to him, and it’s Sooyoung with his mocking expression.

 

The tanned guy cleared his throat and put his phone on his pocket.

 

“You looked stupid, Kwon,” he teased.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter