010

The Visitor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I heard you will be on the party with your wife tomorrow?” Mrs. Gu, his client asked.

 

Yuri smiled and nodded at her. She was one of the many who asked him about his ‘wife’s’ attendance to the party. The news spread like wildfire thanks to Hyuna.

 

The old lady expressed her excitement in meeting the young CEO’s wife and how beautiful she must have been to catch the eyes of a very dedicated, hard-working and not to mention a very handsome Kwon Yuri.

 

“You should introduce her to me, okay?”

 

“I will.”

 

“Okay, I’ll go ahead. I’ll call you the arrangements to be done.”

 

“Please do Ma’am,” Yuri stood up and bowed before the old lady took her leave.

 

The tanned guy sighed before standing up to arrange his things. He had been busy all day with the meetings to free his day tomorrow in preparation for the party. Almost done, Haha suddenly knocked.

 

“Sir.”

 

“Yes?” Yuri answered and turned to look at him.

 

“Going home?” Hyuna asked, suddenly appearing from Haha’s back.

 

“Why are you here?” he gritted his teeth. He signaled Haha to leave to which the latter quickly complied.

 

“I want to see you,” she said, advancing towards him.

 

“Missed me? Huh?”

 

“I do,” she answered, suddenly getting excited.

 

“You’re few years late. You should’ve known.” he glared to stop her moving closer.

 

“Angry that everyone is talking about Kwon Yuri’s wife?” said Hyuna. “You must be scared that everyone will know she’s fake.”

 

“She isn’t. And I don’t have to prove anything to you.”

 

“You do. You have everything to prove. Yuri-ah, I love you. I still love you. Can’t you just leave her and come back to me?”

 

Yuri chuckled. “You’re insane. It’s making me look like an stupid thinking I was head over heels for you.”

 

“When do you start dating her? Do you actually have a wife while the two of us are going out? I didn’t even know you have a child,” said Hyuna, eyes full of hurting.

 

“I don’t need to explain. Why don’t you just leave? That moment you left me, you decided it yourself that you’re no longer part of my life. So don’t pry with my current life. I’m happy. Leave us and go away.”

 

*****

 

“Appa!!!!” greeted Seohyun as soon as she saw her father’s arrival.

 

“Hello sweetie,” Yuri smiled and lifted Seohyun in his arms, before kissing her chubby cheeks. He looked around, looking for Jessica.

 

“Umma’s on the kitchen with Ahjumma.”

 

He chuckled as he started walking towards the kitchen. “I told you not to call her Ahjumma. She’s an unnie. She’s still young. Younger than Appa and Umma.”

 

“I just feel calling her Ahjumma,” pouted Seohyun.

 

The two of them arrived at the kitchen and saw the two ladies busy preparing their dinner.

 

“I’m home,” announced Yuri and the two lifted their heads up.

 

“Good evening, Mr. Kwon,” greeted their maid, Wheein, while the other one smiled and waved at him and said “Welcome home, Seobang,” comfortably at him.

 

It had already been 3 weeks since their agreement and Jessica was now quite used to calling him with their chosen terms of endearment. Yuri can’t help but smile at how sweet her voice was. Although he knew they’re just doing this for the sake of their agreement, he can’t help but think otherwise. They seemed real couple. They sleep on one room (Yup, they do in Yuri’s room), Seohyun calling them Umma and Appa, kissed each other and many more, just like what other couples do.

 

“Okay we’re done,” announced Wheein. “Girls wash your hands now.”

 

“Ne,” said Jessica and Seohyun in unison, while he helped Wheein on setting their table. Wheein, full name Jung Wheein, referred by the now employed Yong Sun, is Yuri’s hired maid together with Myungsoo, their driver slash security.

 

Soon the two went back and sat next to each other. Those two had really been close to each other that they are inseparable.

 

Yuri chose to sit next to Jessica. Within almost one month of living with her and sleeping next to her at night, most of the times they would spend their time talking and laughing about their day’s adventures, well Jessica does most of them. And truth to be told, Yuri found her really fun and interesting and not to mention she’s mysterious too. There’s a lot of sides of her that are yet still to be unfold but the ones he sees now made her likeable.

 

There are times when he saw her with Seohyun, when they are doing some assignments, she easily answered all of it, he found out she’s smart. There are times when she’s with Wheein, in the kitchen, pouting when the latter about cucumbers, he smiled how she’s irresistibly cute. There are also times when independency would ooze out of her, he found her adorable with her stubbornness. And lastly there’s this time when she took care of Seohyun when the seven-year-old was running a fever that she didn’t leave her side until the latter recovered, there he found out how caring she was.

 

From then on not only that they have a mother-daughter relationship but they seemed playmates since Jessica was a bit childish too, observed Yuri. He didn’t know if it is the real her or Seohyun just influenced the former silent girl. It seems so that the time Jessica spent with Seohyun is like a therapy for the latter. Now she is as talkative as Seohyun, and somehow became as whiny as well. To Seohyun and Wheein only. Maybe Seohyun did really influence her, A LOT.

 

Even the 21-year-old Wheein seems to be a big influence to the latter. When Seohyun’s out for her classes, it is the small dimpled, black haired girl that Jessica hangs out with. She’s one ball of bouncing fluffiness and cuteness in one that even Yuri would smile whenever he saw her. Apparently, Wheein works as a dance teacher to kids not until the dance studio she works for decided to close. Now thanks to her, Jessica is a mirrored image oozing with ozone depleting aegyo not to mention a dancing machine in the making.

 

One time when Wheein brought her best friend Hyejin, an orange haired girl who works as a songwriter, Jessica told him animatedly and excitedly about how the two toured

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter