Message 2

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 2

Yoona

Unni kidnap me in the early morning and drove me to the clean dorm that she mention. She is such a fast worker, because all my stuffs already on their way to unify with this dorm.

We walk up a wide stair with fresh clean flowers on the side. “Not bad... Hope the inside is clean too.” I think to myself.

“So.” She rang the doorbell. “Let me introduce you my idol group...” Yuri twist the doorknob to the right, as soon as it unlocks. “Super Junior.” My eyebrow raise in surprise as I turn to face her.

A strong odor smell puffed into my face when Yuri opens the door. My hand fan in a fast motion to fan away the horrible smell.

“Who is that?”A man’s voice appear. He is wearing a long gray sweat pant with a torn T-shirt. A simple blue clip on top of his head to put away the bangs. Donghae...

What a coincidence! My prey is right in front of me. God gave me a chance to release this secret. Unni place her hand on my shoulder and introduce me to Donghae. “This is the new clean worker and you guys need to treat her nicely. She is my sister.”

“Who? Who?” Another playful voice travel out the door. I remember that sweet voice is Sungmin. He is wearing a pink T-shirt and in normal short. His lips curved up when he meet me.

“Oh.” He mouthed the word in surprise. “Anyeonghaseyo.” Sungmin greets with a 90 degree bow. I did the same. Donghae impolitely walk away without interest.

“Unni. I am going to leave now.” I smile at her unwillingly and turn around to walk down the stairs.

“Yoona!” She said it in a commanding tone, “I already told your company that you moved.”

As soon as I heard the words my eyes widen and run back up to her, “Mwuh!” She smirked and push me in the dorm. Sungmin is standing there with curiosity. “Now just help me take care of them for three month. Then you will be free. I need to go still got to go somewhere.”

So the story is I got stuck in Super Junior for three month. It might not be a bad thing, because I can get more clues about Donghae.

“Your name is Yoona?” Sungmin interrupts my thought.
“Ne.” I give a slight smile.

He nods and adds, “ Most the members are out right now because is morning time. Sorry the house is a little messy.Oh. And I am Sungmin.”
“I know. Super Junior is much more famous than you think.” I laughed.

“Yea. Sungmin be careful she might be a sasaeng fan.” Donghae throw himself on the dirty couch. I furrowed my eyebrows. “Yah.” I am not a smooth person that can control their anger.

Sungmin explains to calm me down. “Sorry. Donghae is just kidding.”

Donghae lift his lazy leg on the short table. “Maybe.” He shoots me a look. I avoid his eyes and trace over the messy dorm. Then a brown document caught my eyes. A document that looks so familiar, it looks like the ones that I use. It’s laying on the table with a bunch of magazines covering it, but it can not escape my sharp eyes.

I walk toward the document and push away the magazines. The a large foot slam on top of the document. “Go get me some water.” Donghae commands and look right into my eyes. Sungmin is standing in the back with confusion.

A stare battle is on. I pull the document out with fast speed. Donghae stood up and took the other side. “I am just cleaning here.”

“Let... go... “ He hold tightly on the document.

“Something smells fishy.” I commended.
“It’s probably me.” He smiles and pull away the document.

The smiley eyes. The one I met yesterday on the stair when I lost the document. No wonder he is acting like an to me. It looks like the battle is on. Three month for me to collect proof.
  

~                                                       ~                                           ~                                                   ~

From LovebeingaELF

Hope you enjoyed and :D Have a nice day.

Sorry for the late update. I have been very busy. :< sorry sorry~

Leave me a comment bellow if you want :)