Message 18

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 18

Yoona

The street light flashes trying to find it way to light up. The sky turn darker and darker. My eyes are focused on Donghae. Jaw almost drop to the ground and still can’t believe what I just heard. It is like as if time had stop for us.


I take in a big breath, but no word came out my mouth. Then I nodded and quickly turn away. I swallow unnaturally. My heartbeat is beating against my ear. I wonder if this is a dream. Everything is so unreal.


He likes me...


He asked me out...


The person I have liked asked me out.


I took a peek at with with the corner or my eyes. He had a shy smile on his face. Then he turn to me and our eyes met.


“That took a lot of courage.” He laughed awkwardly. It feels like I forgot how to breath, because I can pause everything to just remember his smile. “I feel stupid not knowing my feeling all along.” He shuffle his hair around. Maybe my eyes are doing tricks on me, because his is sparkling.


“Why did you decide to love a person like me?” I look down the tall tree.The tree is like a little cave hiding us with the leaves and branches.


“I didn’t decide to. I realized it.” He look me in the eyes. It almost seems like he is trying to look straight into my soul. “After Sungmin confess to you.”


“So you knew...” I pouted, “That is why you are so weird last time.”


He chuckled, “I thought you liked him.” He picked his nails nervously. I put my hand on the branch we are sitting on and lean in.


I planted a soft kiss on his face, then quickly climb down the tree. I stood under the tree for a few second trying to catch my breath. He didn’t move and just froze up on the branch.


“I am going first, so we won’t be seen by and reporters.” I started walking. Then I hurt a landing on the ground, before I can even get away from the tree.


“I told you to wait...” He turn me around and looked at me. I blinked with confusion. He tilt his head and lean in towards me. His face appear closer and closer, but I didn’t back away. I closed my eyes and inhale heavily.


His soft lips touched mines and as he started to move I followed in respond. I wrap my arm around his back. It felt like nothing existed but us. We pull away from each other. We breath heavily as if we just ran for a long time.


He hugged me tight, “Don’t go. I want you to be here.”


“I am always next to you, even if I am not in the dorm.” I answered, “I will not leave you.”


We walked back to the dorm hand in hand. “So is that your first kissed.” He asked jokingly.


“Uh...” I pretend to be thinking, “No.”


“What. So there is another guy.” He exclaimed.


“That is my second kissed.” I laughed. “You took my first kiss last time.”


“What!” He raised his eyebrow with confusion. “When?”


“Don’t you dare to take in another drop of alcohol.” I ignore his question.


“Ok, but when did I...” He stop walking and scratch his head.


“You will remember.” I continue walking teasing him.


~

“Thank you guys. I am an ELF now.” I smiled and they all gave me hug one by one. “It is a nice to be with Super Junior. I will be watching you.” I looked at Donghae and we exchange smiled.


“Ow. Look out, I think we just got another stalker.” Donghae joked. Everyone laughed and push Donghae to the front.


“Take care.” He said to me trying to been calm.


“You too.” I nodded with a smile and put my suitcase in Yuri’s car. Yuri is driving me to find the apartment that we found online. I wave goodbye to everyone of them as we leave.


“I hope everything will settle down now.” Yuri comment as she drive. “The news are all calm down now.”


“But since Heechul’s accident there are still a lot of antis hating online.”


“You are right. Donghae’s scandal is getting him and the group, but it seems like the news is fainting out now.” Yuri sighed. “I will have to leave them soon. The company might put a dating ban on these guys.”


“What!” I exclaimed.


She looked at me with wide eyes, surprised by my anger. “That is what I heard. The company wants to keep them, you know scandal free. I heard they even pay a few companies to not release any bad news about super junior.”


“How much more does the company want? They are human not slaves.”I bury my face in my hand.


“The fans are killing them too.”Yuri explained. “I worked with Super Junior for a few years. Some fans have pinned their eyes on me. Every move I take they make sure that is not close with Super Junior.”


I wonder if it will hurt Donghae, now that we are dating. We planned to keep it as a secret to everyone.


~

“You got there safely?” Donghae’s voice echo over the phone.


“Uh.” I answers.


“You need me to go help you.” He sound so excited.


“No, I can do it. It’s a mess over here.” I clamp the phone with my left ear and shoulder, while unpacking the boxes of stuff.


“Ok then.” His tone change to disappointment. “I will go over when I can sneak out.”


I laughed at his cuteness. “Make sure you get enough sleep.” I warned him.


“Yes... Mom.” He exaggerated his voice.


“Well, I am your girlfriend. So is right for me to take over your mother’s place.” I smiled, while pulling the books out of the box.


“Ne, ne.” I can imagine him pouting at me.


“I will call you later, after I unpack.”


“We should go on a date next week.” He offer before we hang up. “The house feels empty without you.” I nodded and delighted by his offer.


Right after I put my phone down, another ringing followed. I picked up thought that it was Donghae again.


“You just hanged up.”I laughed over the phone.


“It’s me. The President, Yoona.” I frown at the answer and his deep voice.


I paused for a minute. “What do you want?”


“We want you back.” The President answers.


“I am going back. Reporter is not my job. It doesn't fit...”


He interrupts, “Listen, someone reported they saw Donghae kissing a girl on the street.” My heart sank in worry. “They didn’t have evidence, but I know you can do it. Come back to us.”


“Where did they saw them?”


“Next to the old tree, at the end of the town. We can make a lot of money out of this.” He fill with excitement.


“Why do you have to trace the idol like their are some kind of criminal?” I felt myself raise in anger.


“Yoona.” He suddenly sound calm. Whenever the president sound calm, it means he is serious. “Are you that girl?”


“Could it be that you are dating Donghae?”

 

~                                                          ~                                                                 ~                                                                      ~

 

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading everyone

XD comment to let me know what you think

Troubles are going to hit the couple X.X