Message 12

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 12

Yoona

I pop up from the bed after the kiss keeps replaying in my head. How can I possibly sleep like this. I turn to check the clock that saids 4:30a.m. I stood up and walk to the kitchen quietly. From the freezer, I grab myself a cold bottle of water. Then I started to air drink it standing there and let the cold breeze cool me down.


“Yoona.”


I choke on water and ice cold water run down my neck. I cough furiously. Donghae walk to me and smooth my back. Then grab a bunch of paper, started to wipe the water off my neck.


I grab the paper from his hand and back away. He looks at like I had been going crazy.


“My head hurts.” He tells me, “Can you give me some herb tea? I wonder how I got drunk.” I quickly prepare for it.


“Don’t you remember anything?” I felt myself burning from heat.


“Not real.”He look up and ponder like the thinker. “I saw you on the stairs and then hyungs are all drinking. I am lost now.” He turn back to me.


“What happen?” He asked.


“Nothing.” I sighed and avoid eye contact with him. Then I hand him the cup of tea as he sat down on the sofa.


“I didn’t do anything crazy right?”


“No.” I shake my heart and bit my lips together. He nodded and continues to drink.


“Well, ok then. I should try to get some sleep.” He place the cup on the table and shuffle my hair as he walk by me. “Night.”


Oh my god this man. How can he lost his memory after drinking. He is playing a prank on me.


I walked back into my room and saw my phone vibrating on the table. I picked up the call without looking at the screen.


“Hello. This is Yoona.”


“Yoona!” I heard the President of my previous workplace. The one that kick me out the company. “You can recognize my voice right?”


“Yea, what you want?” I shorten my word to save my breath.


“Well, I was hoping you would come back to the company. I am sorry for kicking you out in the first place. I don’t want your hard work to be wasted.” He clear his throat through the phone. “I heard that you have prove that Donghae had a girlfriend.”


“I am not planning to go back.” I announced.


“Wait, wait!”He said in a hurry before I hang up, “You see this news can worth a lot of money. I will promote you to the highest position in the company.”


“No!” I furrowed my brows.


“I will let you think about it. Just call me when you have decided.” He sound dead over the other side of the phone. I hang up without a word and flap back to my soft bed.


What a cruel world... It’s too real. When you have advantage they treat you like a king... When you don’t they look at you like waste...




~

I wouldn’t go to sleep after waking up. Around 7a.m. I went out to throw the garbage. As soon as I open the door, I saw reporters everywhere. They are by the stairs and cars filled the little street. They are turn to me with full attention. Then saw my hand with a garbage bag and turn back to their own conversation. Without holding back my curiosity, I eavesdrop as I walk down the stair.


“When is he going come out?”


“Should be soon.” another voice respond to the question.


“Donghae need to explain big time about his press meeting.” A gossipy tone flowing by my ears.


“So you think he had a women?”


“Who knows! He is not denying it. Saying that idols have their private life and we shouldn’t interfere is very rude.”


I stop walking. Standing in the middle of the crowd and like a sponge I started to abort every word. They are right that is a very rude move to say to a reporter. Because all idol reporters wanted to do is to dig up private life of a celebrity.


“What else did he say?” I turn around and look at those young reporters with their huge cameras.


“Who are you?” A woman with long curly hair gave me look.


“Im Yoona.”  As soon as their hear my name some of grap. They quickly change their look towards me. In the sandel reporting, I am always the number one. No one I suspected had ever been out of my hand before, expect Donghae.


“At the meeting, he say that Super Junior is a strong group thanks to the support of media and fans.  He said saying and explaining the past few events. However, he didn’t mention about the girl who is with him that day. All he did is rudely tell us not to interfere with his and super junior’s private life.” The man on the side the mic explain haughtily.


Why is he doing all these? All he can say is I am no one. Then everything will be fine.


“THEY ARE OUT!” Someone screamed. All the reporters rushed to the door, some bumped me side to side as they rushed by.


I saw a few guard rushed up the stair and get in front of the reporters. Yuri is down the street waiting by the blue car.


Heechul step out the door and smile at once then completely ignored the reporters. He is cool like that. Everyone in the industry knows that by now. Donghae came out and everyone in the front start with their questions all in a rush. Words over words, they buzzed like fly making me dizzy to even watch.


My eyes and Donghae’s met. We exchange looks for a long time. He started walking when the guard started to bring them safely to the car. However, his eyes sign never left me.


He is trying to say, “I want to keep our relationship this way.”


Maybe we can be more than friends,I felt a smile on my face.


Donghae


I watch the phone screen light up. The text shows Sunye. I pick up the call and her voice when through the speaker.


“Donghae. How have you been?” A voice of a stranger. My loyalty tells me that I still have feeling for this girl. But something is not feeling right.


“Good. How about you?” I heard myself say.


“Same.” There is a long pause after her reply.


“Well, you haven’t came to our dorm for a long time.” I try to break the awardwark silence.


“Donghae, you want to walk back together again?” She suddenly suggested. I turn completely wordless. I shouldn’t be, but I ran out of words. I always wanted her back. I thought I loved her.


But I hesitated.


“You see. I have been thinking alot about it this month. Your marriage proposal is too sudden and I lost my mind to break up with you.” She sighed. “I didn’t thought about marrying, but now I did.”


I didn’t respond, so she paused and continue, “My answers is yes, I want to marry you.”


My mind is messed up now. My feeling are mixed about this. Shouldn’t I be happy?  There is something else that is in my mind.


The thought of I already let Sunye pass my heart a long time ago.

 

 

 

~                                                          ~                                                                 ~                                                                      ~

 

From LovebeingaELF

Hope you enjoyed the story

Please stay tune for the next update :D

Thanks for reading

Comment below to ^ ^ let me know what do you think