Message 6

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 6

Yoona

“You come out with me for a second.” Donghae looked at me. I rolled my eyes on his attitude. “Don’t eat all the cookies.” Donghae make a silly face on Kyuhyun.

“Ok ..Ok.” Kyuhyun laughed. They seems so playful together, why can’t I... Kyuhyun takes another pieces of cookie as I walk out the door with Donghae.

We sat at the stairs. Donghae takes out the document from the welcome mat on the floor. “What?” He judge my expressions.

“There.” He hand me the document. I take it with both hand.

“I thought you...” I hug the document in my arm. He turn his eyes to the sky the blue color dyed his eye color.

“I don’t need it. Even if you release the news, we already broke up.” He look at me and smiled, for the very first time. “I just don’t want people to sniff around my business. But it seems like I am taking away your right of doing what you want.”

Our eyes keep contract of a few second. I couldn’t help it look away so I can blink again. “I thought I can’t be trust.” I look down on the document.

“Sorry. I am not supposed to judge someone before I get to know them.” Donghae’s apology makes me shiver. I wants judge idols and celebrity with in first sight. He stood up and clean the dust off his pant and head back inside.

“Wait.” I stood up suddenly and forgot my words. We stand there quietly. He is patiently waiting for my words. “I am sorry too.” I mumble the words. I am not use to apology. Donghae lift his lips and walked back inside.

I stare at the document. I am a reporter, but I don’t think I can fit that job anymore. This dream does not belong to me.

~
When I head back to my room to put away the photos, I pass by Hangeng’s room. A heavy cough travel out from his room. I knock on the door lightly, “Hangeng?” There is no respond. “I am sorry. I am going to open the door.” I asked his permission even though he didn’t answer.

I turn the doorknob and walked in. Hangeng is supporting by the table look like he is about to fall. I quickly drop the document and help him up.

“Are you alright?” I examine his face. He wave his hand in a weak motion, “I am fine.” I can feel the heat steaming out his body. “You have a fever. Are you try to bake yourself here!” I accidently yelled at him.

I put him into bed and find some medicine for him. Within a few minute he is in deep sleep. I scan across his room and is full of photos. Pictures with his family, picture with super junior and even some with heechul’s cat. He is all alone just like me. However I can tell this man treasure the people around him. Unlike me.

I stood up plan to make him chicken soup for him so he can get better. My clumsy hand knock off his books that are stack on top his desk. His schedule flows out. I even forgot to swallow when I saw it.

Red and blue pen mark all over it. I have seen other member’s schedule they at least have one or two days off. I check the today’s date, which it says filming at 10 pm.

I quietly place the paper back. No wonder he is sick. I will have to tell Yuri. After I finished cooking, I called Yuri who must be busy at work now.

“Yuri.” I call her name as soon I she pick up the phone.

I can hear the fuzzy background sound from her phone. “Ya. Call Unni.”

“Whatever.” I frown at the loud noise. “Anyway, Hangeng need to take a day off today. He is sick.” I request.

Yuri got quiet for a second, maybe surprised because I am helping someone. “Can’t.”

“Why?” I continues try to help Hangeng.

“I don’t know. Company set up the schedules I can’t help it.” She screams on the other side of the phone, “Ya. Not those.”

I sighed. “You can’t anyway, because he can’t move.” I shut the line before she can answer.

Still feeling a bit angry I take the soup into Hangeng’s room. He is already up, sitting on the table quietly looking at something.

I knock the door, saw him wiping his tears. He put back the picture of his parent back to the wall. I smiled and walk in, “Here drink these. You will get better.” I hand him the soup.

His pale lips lifted up. “Thank you. It smells delicious.” I wouldn’t be this nice if I am sick. He takes the soup and start devouring it.

“You don’t need to go to work today. I already told my Unni.” I sit on the chair by the desk. He finished the first bowl and hand it back to me.

“Are you here in Korea by yourself?” I pour him another bowl from the pot that I brought in.

“Yes. I thought this is what I want.” He use both hands to receive the bowl.

“You look very sick and stress.” I said it without thinking.

“Yoona. Have you ever feel that sometimes you work so hard for a dream, but later you find out that dream does not belong to you?” He words shocked me. Looking at him is like looking at a mirror. He understand he knows how I feel.

“I am in the same situation.” I feel a hot tears coming up my eyes. I am getting emotional these days.

“Uh?” He didn’t understand my words, but he continues. “I missed my parent, so much and I didn’t enjoy the time I spend here.” He look at his reflection from the bowl.

“Maybe, is best to find what you want to do and what you want to enjoy. I believe that dreams are not like this.” I point at him. He laughed, “Thank you. You are a very warming person you know.” The third time I heard those words since I came into this dorm. He drink up the soup and fell back into sleep. That night he didn’t need to go to his schedule and have a whole day off.

However, today he need to start working again. So did the whole Super Junior. They woke up at 5am to get ready for concert and performance. Everyone of them handed their pets for me to take care. I remembered so well because Yesung walked up to me with his turtles at 4am and followed by heechul’s cat, so did the others too.

All of them left at six, leaving me and all the animals at home. I walked all of them include the turtle, because of Yesung’s request. When I came back for a quiet long nap, someone burst in the door.

“Yoona.” Heechul walked in trying to catch his breath. “Is Hangeng here?”

“No. Why?” I got nervous by his expression. Other members walked in too.

“He disappear right after the performance. We can’t find him.”

~                                                       ~                                           ~                                                   ~

From LovebeingaELF

Due to a special request from my friend. I decide to update :)

So there you going readers ^ ^

Thank you for reading and subscribing and comment xD

This chapter is more of a friendship thing :>