Message 25

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 25

Yoona

As we planned, Yuri started to collect information about opening the new company. She is a fast worker. With in few days, She found a workplace and a few employee.


All of Super Junior’s member tried many ways to speak to the fans. Even though, SM entertainment tries to block all the videos and prevent their idol to continue.


I worked on my final draft to let it release by this week. Donghae came visit me now and then. We don’t have to hide any longer. The fans around here, became quiet lately. Except for the criticism online, which knows nothing about the situation, bombing     Super Junior’s website.


Everything is getting better and better. Until another news, hit us like thunder.


Me.


My information is released.


Im Yoona

(A picture of me walking into my own home)

Super Junior Donghae’s girlfriend

A reporter

Click for more

My eyes forget out to blink when I saw this everywhere online. A chill run up my spine and I shivered. I can’t believe that they found out who I was that fast. That fangirl who threaten me before is still in jail for breaking in.


That is how they got all my address and information.


I jumped when my phone rang. I slide over to check the caller ID.


Mom


I stare at the phone screen for a while. No movement is made. Then it stopped and the light fated. I sighed feeling relieved. Where I got back to correct my work, it rang again.


I grab the phone and picked up the phone call.


“Yoona.” A womanly voice transport over to my ear. “It’s me.”


“I know.” I turn cold and quiet.


“I want you to come back home.” She requested in a very elegant manner.


“I am home.” I rolled my eyes. “Where is the home that you are talking about?”


She sighed over the phone. “We know. As parent me and your dad never treated you two right. The divorce between...”


“It’s not the divorce.” I interrupted her. She didn’t yell at me like any normal parent would. “I don’t feel the love from you. Ever since I am young, all I can feel from you two is that I am a mistake. I am your burden. You never yell at me, you never comfort me, you never ask me. All you did is being a stranger.” Without realizing, I spilled out everything. The complains that I have for years. Tears filled up my eyes but I wiped them with my hand.


She went silent for awhile, then she cleared . “I want to call you and tell you. Your news have affected my representation in the industry. I wish I can help you to fix anything that is a harm to you, come back home and we can talk about it.”


“Then did you know how the news have affected me.”


She ran out of words to say. Nothing. We are in silent for more than five minutes.


“You changed.” She finally said. It’s just two simple word, but it calm my anger towards her. “You don’t usually speak out to me like that. Yoona, you are too hard to approach.”


“Mom. Get to the point.” I try to keep my voice as tears drop. She keeps switching topic which I can tell she had something serious to ask.


“I want to ask you and your sister to come to america with me.” She offered.


“That is what you called home?”


“Your father is over there. I want to start over. To tell you the truth, I announce bankruptcy a few months ago. Your father called me and ask me to go back to him as a family.”


My mother is a person with hot temper and overflow confidence. She seems to have a huge changed after I lefted home. Now she is more... motherly.


She continues. “Plus. You would want to escape this madness right now.”


“I don’t want to leave him behind right now.” I said in a soft voice. She didn’t say another word to convince me and we hang up.


~

“Unni. What happen to your eyes?” That is the first thing I said when I meet with Yuri at the nearby coffee shop. She look like a panda.


“Don’t ask. That damn SM company knew I want to open my own company. They try every way to crush me down.” She sighed and then order a cup of dark coffee. “Why are you out today?”


“I just turned my final report in.” She raised her tired eyebrows hearing my answer. “Did mom call you?” She asked cautiously. Yuri knew my relationship with our parent isn’t great.


I nodded and set my cup heavily on the glass table. She flinched and sit up stay.


“What do you think?” She asked with a low voice.


“About going to America?”  I gave her a questioning look. “You know I am staying with Donghae.”


“But Yoona. I felt that mom had changed. I want to fix our relationship.” She gulped down the cup of coffee. “Plus, Super Junior need to calm their fans. You and Donghae are perfect fit, but the problem is you two are affecting people around you.”


She got a point, but as long as Donghae can calm this madness I can stay.


“If you really love each other, no matter where you are you will still love that person.” Yuri smile and held my hand. My sister is the best.


Donghae


“They have gone mad.” Sungmin commented as we walked to our van.


“Idols can’t date? Idols are human too!” Heechul scratched his head and exclaim a swear word.


We had just walked out our company. Fans stormed to us. Some yelling supportive phrase, some crying to death for my name, some scream and yell at me. The most hated one is some of them calling my girlfriend a .


Our managers rushed us to the van. I sat near the window reading the signs.


How can I stop this? Let my fans accept me and Yoona.


As our manager drove us back to our dorm, there are fans chasing us with their vehicle. Near the red light, one of them at the back pump into ours. The whole van slide out to the intersection. A truck driving from the other side try to come to a stop to prevent hitting us.


I remember Heechul hyung grab my hand. His eyes filled with horror as he quickly look around. I thought my heart stopped. All kind of things, came to my mind. What if I am hitted. How can Yoona handle this.


Lucky, all the car that are nearby stopped to avoid us. The truck is able to stop before hitting us. Our manager rushed out the car and took care of the situation. Inside the van, everyone went quiet and no words were exchanged. Some members were to shock to go through another accident again.


~

A few days later, the worst news hit us continuously. Yuri’s attempt failed. The company is in control of the industry. She can’t even find a way to let us sign the contract with her. Then another shocking new was announced.


SM entertainment officially disbanded Super Junior.


Everything tumbled down in one day. The company’s explanation is that there are many hate rumor after our almost happen accident. The company is using it as an excuse to disband us. The president offered some of us a new contract. I am not sure if any member accepted.


That day we all moved out the dorm. Yoona rushed to me when she heard the news. By the time she arrived, most of the member had already gone home. I sat at the stair of our dorm with my hand on my temple.


“Donghae.” Yoona called softly and sat down next to me.


“The members had suffer a lot because of me.” I signed, “Why can’t this be easier?”


“Yuri told me that the company offered you a new contract.” She lay her head on my shoulder.


“They did, but one of the rule is to break up with you.” I explained. “I am not going to sign it. No a chance.”


“You still need to get back on that stage.” She wrap her hand around my arm. “It’s your father and your dream. You have given up too much for me.”


“I think is worth it.” I respond.


“My mother called me.” Yoona lifted her head and I turn to her. “She ask me and Yuri to go to America with her. Yuri is going to fly there this week.”


“Do you want to?” I asked holding her hand.


“I don’t want to leave you, but it seems like if I don’t leave you can’t stand on that stage any more.” She looked into the night sky.


“I don’t want you to leave.” I answered.

 

~                                                          ~                                                                 ~                                                                      ~

 

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for loving this story till the end

I am not a good writer

But practice will keep me going

There are two more Chapter till the end of the story.

Yoonhae is the best :)