Message 19

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 19

Yoona

I drop everything in my hand and stood there nervously. “President. Don’t be kidding me.” I try to laugh that makes sure I don’t sound surprised.


“I am not.” He answered with a high pitch. “I mean there is a possible chances that you are around them all the time.”


“I already moved out.” I announce telling half of the truth.


“You did?” He endings the suspicious tone right after. “Well. No guy will want a cold girl like you.” Then he laughed at his own joke. I rolled my eyes at his words. At least he count me out from his suspicions.


“You are not going to come back then?” He questioned again.


I pause the thought about the things that I have went through with Super Junior. “Wait, I have one more report to make. I will give them to you when I am finished.” I hanged up the phone when he agree with my decision.


I turn to my table with a piece of paper and pencil. Then I started my report right away. Things that people should know about someone they really respect. I tap the end of the pencil on the table.


“The other side of your superhero” scribble down the words and looking at it remind me of the first day I enter their dorm.


My Superman needs a shoulder too.


Donghae


The house is empty without Yoona. Everything became a mess again. Even our pets gets lonely on their own. It around midnight, but barely everyone is home. Some member are out to continue their schedule.


Becoming an idol had depressed my love for music and dance. There are no space for me to express. Every move should be something, the world would expect.


I grab a jacket and went out the dorm. I took my time and start to find Yoona’s new apartment. Even though, it hasn't been long since the last time we saw each other. I zipped up my hoodie and put on my hat.


I don’t know why I have to be so sneaky, when I am just going to see my girl friend. The problem of revealing Yoona to the world worries me.


Fans will attack like she isn’t human. That is why I will keep this a secret until the right time, even from the members.


I got to an apartment, then head to the fifth floor. When I reach the door that says 505, I rang the door bell. A few second of waiting patiently, brings Yoona’s surprise face in front of me. Her jaw drop when she saw me. Then she act like she is committing a crime and pull me in the apartment.


She is wearing an oversized shirt and shorts under. Then she put her hand on her waist.


“What are you doing here?” She questioned as I take off my shoe. The space looks clean and well organized. The messy table caught my eyes. There are paper all over the table and a laptop with an document opened.


“I am your boyfriend.” I gave her a smile and break in the living room. She sighed, but couldn’t get angry at me.


“What is this?” I pick up a paper where she have circled the world Super Hero over and over again.


“My last project.” She answered.


“Superhero.” I whisper the word to myself. She fell on her soft couch and hug her pillow. “What is it about?”


She laughed and sit up, “Not telling you.”


“I am your boyfriend.” I announced again.


“Stop.” She giggled.


“Never.” I tickled her and she laughed like a kid.


“Ok, ok. I will tell you.” She took a deep breath. “I am going to tell the world that Super Junior had another side that they don’t see. You are not all robots.”


“Yoona.” I furrowed my eyebrow. Then I kneel down in front of her taking her hand with mines. “You don’t have to do ...”


“I have to.” She cuts me off. “This is the last thing I am going to do. At least, give people an idea that idols shouldn’t be treated this way. At least, let people know you should all have a little more freedom.”


“This will cause you a lot of problem.” I looked up at her. She smiled and lean forward to me. Then she lightly planted a kiss on my lips. I frozen by her bold action.


“That’s alright. I am my superhero’s shoulder.” She stick her tongue out and stood up from the couch.


“What? What shoulder?” I touched my shoulder. She head into her kitchen and pour a cup of water, then handed to me.


“So I am going to your concert next month.” Yoona sat down in front of her computer and started to type furiously.


I gaps and clapped like a seal. “You have to tell me where you sit. I will point at you.”


She laughed and stop typing, “No. I will get jump by the people around me.”  Then she sighed with her hand under her chin. “Your girlfriend don’t get special seat.” She joked. I gulped down the water.


“I will give you a seat in the center of the stage.” I pretend to be angry.


“You look like a fish.” She laughed.


“A good looking fish.” I nodded. She gave me a scan and then raise her eyebrow. “ Hey! Hey! What is that suppose to mean.” Then her laughter filled the small apartment.


Yoona


Early in the morning, I got really to go to my new place that I rent to be my bookstore. The talk with the owner didn’t take long. Today I decide to go and do some decoration before the books arrives.


When I just thought that today is going to be a great day, a piece of paper completely destroy my morning.


I saw a note on my door, when I head out.


Get lost! Stay away from Oppa!


Everything went blank in my mind.

 

~                                                          ~                                                                 ~                                                                      ~

 

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading everyone

Warning: the story is not a hating towards fans. Just need a bad guy right here :<

Any ways :) Hope you liked the chapter.

Subscribe and upvote ^ ^

Next chapter will be up soon