Message 23

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 23


Yoona

 

 

 

A few days after the explosion of the news, Super Junior’s activities were all stopped by their company. Yoona the coldest women in the world is in love with a super star. After leaving the Super Junior’s dorm, I head to my store.


The cold wind is blowing against my face. I stare at the night sky as I walked down the lonely road. Donghae offered to walk me home, but I rejected since the rumor is firing in the media. Crazy fans must have been waiting outside crying for their oppa.


When I saw my corner store at the far end, I got paralyzed by what had happen. I run to the store looking at the glass. The red bold words on the side. The whole place is cover with swear words and garbages. I stood there shock at the idiotic action of whoever did this.


Then I remembered the young girl that came to my store on the rainy day. It must that girl again. I pick up all the garbage on the floor and clean up the floor.


My heart sank when I read the words again. Then I call it a night, all these attacks are getting me tried.


I picked up my phone when the ringtone went off.


“Yoona. Where are you?” My sister sound happy over the phone. I feel bad about her getting fired because of me.


“Oh uh. Walking home at the store right now.” I answered with a calm voice.


“I am going to go over. I got some beer.” She offered. It had been ages since me and my sister feel like we are close again.


“Ok.” A smile fade in my face.


After I hanged up the phone, I head back to my apartment to wait for my sister. I let out a sound of relief when I saw my apartment door. At least they didn’t do that to my door.


I enter the code and enter my place. When I got in, a girl is standing in the middle of my living room. She tilt her head to one side with a twisted smile.


“Welcome,” She pause. “H.O.M.E.” Her eyebrow raised.


Yuri

 

 

“My darling sister sure had changed a lot.” I smiled as I hang up. Knowing her location, I head toward her apartment. While on the way, I check her new book store.


I almost scream when I saw the appearance of the store. It’s like a murder case from those drama. The red blood like ink on the wall give me chills.


It must be Donghae’s sasaeng fans. Doing such things would surely be them. I sighed and head to Yoona’s apartment.


No wonder she sound so sad earlier.


I thought about the things sasaeng would do. I have to warn Yoona later. Like breaking into her house is possible. Then something ticks me when I look up to Yoona’s apartment. The light is on.


That is not possible. I was just on the phone with her. It will take at less more than five minute for her to get home.


I pick up the phone and dial to Donghae just incase. Then I run up to her apartment.

 

 

Yoona

 

 

I rolled my eyes on the immature human in front of me. “This is a crime.” I told her, “Please get out of my house.”


“Oh, we ain’t going nowhere.” The young girl smiled.


“We?”


Then a group of girls walked out from the other hallways. I grab on the door knob and get ready to escape this place.


“You will get them disband.”


“.”


“.”


“Fox.”


All kind of words stabbing towards me. I never thought that some fans would be this scary. I back off as they rush towards me I try to open the door from the back and escape. But when I got out there are two other girls outside the apartment.


One of them grab me by the collar and toward me to the ground. Then she punch me from the right. I wipe the blood with my right and quickly got up. They all surrounded me like I am an animal that is about to escape. Then another hand grab my hair pulling me back. Until I hit the ground like a rock, they all gather and kicking me in the stomach. I had no chances against them. There are more than ten girls.


“Stop!” A voice travel down the hallway.


“Get the away from my sister or I will snap your necks off!” Yuri my protector’s voice booming to my ears.


I smile remember when we are little she save me like this from the bullies before. The girls stop and gave Yuri a look. I was on the ground curl up into a bunch.


They try to counter attack Yuri like they did to me. But they didn’t know that my sister is a master at martial art. Within minutes they are all down. The police and Donghae arrive a few second later.


“Unni.” Yuri pick me up from the ground.


“We should go to the hospital.” She recommended.


“No, I am alright.”


“Yoona! Sometimes is alright to be weak.” She hugged me. “I am here. Your sister is here.”  Tears run down my cheek like a waterfall. I had never thought that my family would care about me that much. It is my fault for not realizing that they love me all along.


Donghae is standing next to me. His expression is filled with guilt and anger.


After the visit to the hospital, Donghae take me back home. We sat on the couch in silence. He is clearly upset, but don’t know what to do.


I lay my head on his shoulder. He takes my hand and smooth them.


“Sorry. I can’t protect you.” He wrap his arm around my shoulders.


“No. I am the happiest woman in the world.” I kissed him on the cheek. Donghae smiled and kissed me back. The touch of his soft lips lingers on my skin.


“This news will take over tomorrow and everyone will know who I am. Calling the police had brought the reporters too.” I sighed.


“Are you scared?” Donghae’s soft eyes melting me.


I hesitated. The old me would said there is nothing in the world I would be scared of. I am not as weak as you think. For some reason, I want to be weak. No, I want to show my weakness to the one I trusted.


After here my response he only reply. “I will stay.” Then he smooth out my messy hair.


He is the one.

 

~                                                          ~                                                                 ~                                                                      ~

 

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading

This chapter show how Yoona truely change from all these experience

Please stay tune to see if these two can stay together till the end

:)