Message 10

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 9

Yoona

I woke up feeling my stiff neck. I found myself leaning against Donghae, who is still as sleep. There is a blanket over us and almost the whole sheet had slip to the floor. I stood up a little and stop until I realize I was holding Donghae’s hand. He moved his eyebrow but didn’t woke up.


I slip my hand under the blanket try to gentle let his hand loose. With my other hand I move his fingers.


“What are you doing?” A soft voice by my ear travel through my long hair. I turn my head in that direction. Donghae’s nose touched mines. His eyes suddenly widen. I quickly back up and pull myself away. His ears were red and eyes kept blinking.


“So..rry.” I stuttered. I felt myself blushed and heart beats loudly against my ears. “I didn’t want to wake you up. You were hold my hand.” His eyebrow raised. Our eyes meet again and I quickly look away.


I laughed awkwardly, “You can go if you are busy. I will take care of them.” I turn and walk to Kyuhyun who is still sleeping.


“Ok.” I heard him standing up from the seat and the sound the blanket made. “I will come back after the music core.” He touched my shoulder. I suddenly stand straight surprised by the skinship.  I nodded without looking at him.


He walk out the room as I watch his back leaving. I press my hand against my warm face.


Why am I like that? The beating of this heart gets me by surprised.


“Yoona.” Kyuhyun called me in a weak voice. I turn back to him, “You are awake. Are you feeling alright? You want me to call the doctor?” I start walking to the calling button even though he didn’t say anything yet.


“Yoona.” He stopped me, “Do you like Donghae hyung?” He look at me with blinking eyes. I didn’t answer for a second. Then an awkward laugh came out and slowly trail off. “No. I mean I basically shut my heart.” I laugh again, “Not going to happen, so don’t worry.” I walk to the blanket that is lying on the floor.I picked up and start folding it.


“If by any chance you two are together, don’t break his heart.” He coughed a little. “The whole super junior knows that Donghae hyung is too loyal to one.”


“It seems like he is.” I smiled and flatten out the folds on the sofa. “He is very worry about you when you are in the surgery room.” He smiles softly with my response.


“I hope he is over Sunye now.” He talks to himself. I quickly take a change on the topic. I gave up on my research is not necessarily to know more about it.


“Get better soon, maknae.” I cross my arm together, “Or else I won’t make cookies for you anymore.”


He chuckles, “I will.”


Donghae


I went back to the hospital and visited our other members. The nurse told me that Yoona had already got them dinner. I travel down the hall to Kyuhyun’s room. Yoona walks out and close the door behind her.


“You are here.” She smiles. “Kyuhyun is sleeping. You should go home and rest too.”


“How long are you going to be staying with us?” I ask out of curiosity.


“Around three months.” She replies, “But a month had be pass, so is around two month.”


“What are you going to do after that?”


She sank after that question, “I am not going back to the reporting again. Probably, open a bookstore somewhere. I got some connection in business.” She smiled lightly.


“Is it because of coming to our dorm had make you uncomfortable to write about us?” I lean against the wall. I kind of didn’t want her to leave us. She had been with us going through tough times. It will be great if she continue to work with super junior.


“After this one month, I had a reflection. I am too self-center and cold sometime. Not care for the people around me, so they all left me.” She lift the right side of her lips and look down solemnly.


“If I can change that I will, I don’t want to be lonely again. I am going to find something else to do.” She look back at me.


“You deserve a break.” I switch my tone to be more energetic. “I will buy you some korean beef.”


“Pfff.” She narrowed her eyes and smirked, “Are you sure you are not trying to get me fat?”


“No.” I laughed, “Accept my good intense, missy.”


~

I didn’t plan on taking any schedule the next few weeks. I convince Yuri to let me stay to help Yoona on taking care of the members. She did like a caring sister would. Sungmin and Heechul stay behind with us too. Sometimes is good to have your company to put least effort in you. At time like this we don’t have to work our off. I hope Yuri can cover for us well.


Leeteuk, Shindong and Eunhyuk are out of the hospital after a few days. They are not as badly injured as Kyuhyun.


On saturday, I and Yoona were talking to Kyuhyun and joking around about random stuff. Yuri came in.


“Unni, What are you doing here?” Yoona stood up.


Yuri’s eyebrow is knit together there is a newspaper in her hand. She storm to us. “Look at this,” She hand the paper to Yoona and rub her hand over her tired face. I watch Yoona’s eyes scan over the paper and slowly grew wide.


“This month paper is most all about Suju, but is all bad news.” Yuri comment, “We will have to find a way to keep you guys’ image Donghae.”  


I step near Yoona reading the paper off her hand.


Top New: Super Junior’s Donghae is in a relationship?


The picture of me and Yoona was on the front page. However, Yoona’s face was not reveal, because she is wearing a hoodie. I continue reading.


Suju almost everyday with non-stop shocking news. After the Hangeng and Kibum incident, they have lost some popularity. Will this group last after all these years?


I step away and sat down. “What is it?” Kyuhyun asked. Yoona hand him the paper and after reading it he gave Yoona a look.


“I will explain this.” I stood up again, “Yuri do you think you can held a press meeting for today.”


“Sure.” She answers.


“Let’s go.” I head out the door.


“So, Hyung are you guys dating?” Kyuhyun asked before I touch the door knot. I turn around looked at Yoona first, who is staring at me.


Yuri look at me then to Yoona. I know what they mean. In this idol world, when you deny that you are not dating is like you are saying I will never like that girl. I am sure Yoona knows that too, since she is a reporter before.


I am still making eye connection with Yoona, who looking at me with a soft eye.Then she close her eyes and open them again. A sudden change, I feel the stillness coming from her.


“No, we aren’t.” The word pronounced clearly from . I nodded to Kyuhyun, who had a dissatisfied face.


I walked out the room and slide close the door behind me. My hand still on the door knot.

 

 

I don’t know why, but my heart sank when Yoona said no.

 

 

~                                                          ~                                                                 ~                                                                      ~

 

From LovebeingaELF

Hey guys :) Two update in one week. ^ ^

Thank you for the long support :))

I am have Ap exam next week.

But I love this story so much I am not going to give up one it :)

hope you like it too :D

this girl is so pretty :>