Message 8

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 8

Yoona

I took a day off after I fainted yesterday. Yuri freaked out when Donghae called her. I would never expected her to be that exaggerating to ran away from her work and come back to look at me. I slipped off the bed around 9:30 am. Everyone should have already gone to their busy schedules.

I traveled to the kitchen to get some food. The whole house with me and the pets feels like I am rich. I grab a bottle of water and chips then walked myself to the couch. Then I notice a person is sleeping on the couch. They covered their face with the blue blank. I scanned my eyes though the blue and black stripe print blanket. My body lean toward to find a way to see the mystery person. I pull slowly pull the blanket away and the beautiful face review, Donghae.

I sit in front of the couch and take a good detail look on his face. The outline of his chin and his lips are so perfectly fit together. His skin looks soft and silky white that attract people to touch his face.

“I don’t think that chips will keep your energy up.” Donghae’s eyelid lifted up as his lashes followed , those brown eyes staring right at me. I back away a few inches from him and blink a few times from the shock. There is a natural smile form on his face. “You look so funny when you are surprised.” Donghae lift his blanket and sits up from the couch.

“Why are you home? Everyone had schedules today.” I stood up and hug my bag of chips.

“I was watching movie yesterday and I guess I overslept.” He didn’t turn to the clock nor act like what people would do when they overslept.

“But Yuri wouldn’t let people oversleep.” I questioned. He ignores my thoughts and grabbed my hand.

“I think you should eat something else instead of those.” He snapped my chips and water and pulled me to the kitchen. Then I realize there is a full table of food lying there waiting for me.

“Wow.” I sit myself down unable to pull away from the delicious smell.

Donghae smiles and added, “I kind of got in charge to take care of you.” I let out a chuckle, “Kind of?”

“Yep.” He slid himself in the chair across me. “I guess we could be friends at least. Thank you for taking care of Super Junior.” I stared at him for awhile and turn to my rices, “Thank you for accepting me.” His face forms into a smile expression, making his lips curve up.

I pick up the bow of rice and start picking it with my chapstick. “I am sorry.” The words slipped out my mouth. His eyebrow raise together with a question, “Sorry for what?”

I felt the guiltiness in me. The way he act just makes me feel more uncomfortable. “I am a reporter. However, I shouldn’t try to start rumor about you and...”
“Ahh..” He cut me off, by putting his chopstick off. “It’s fine now. She and I are over.” I look at his solemn face feeling the pressure of guilt growing. The situation is like I added salt on his wound.


“Well!” He gain back his mood and start to change the topic. “We should walk those pet first after the feast. Shall we?” I nodded as we dig in the food.

 

Donghae

“I never walked around the neighborhood before.” Yoona commented while we are walking on the quiet route. I put on my sunglass and hat, then added a hoodie. The sun is shining on us like a big light bulb. She pick up Heechul’s cat Heebum and start smoothing his back as we walk.

“So I always wonder, are idols like what people seen on TV?” She paused and scratched Heebum’s tiny gray head. “I mean do you have pretend?” I nodded. The memoirs of when we first debut flash by the back of my brain.

“You want to be loved by many people, so not everything are real. The society standard is for a perfect being. I am a human, not a robot. I think is normal to make mistake right?” I turn to her, where she had this pondering face.I didn’t know what to say, but it seems like she didn’t understand.

As an idol I hide many of my feelings and so did the whole Super Junior. After so many years of being together, we can finally treat each other like a family and trust one another. I can live more comfortable to express my feelings to my members.

“I don’t know.” She finally continues. “All my life, I have been trying to reach a standard that I forgot to look back.” She suddenly stopped, “After I met Heechul and Hangeng, I realize I am missing something.” Her eyes are blank staring into mines. Her hand stop patting Heebum and lying quiet on top of his back. I felt my brows furrows from sadness.

“You can find it here, in our dorm.” I smiled at her.

“I am sure every member will welcome you.”

 

Heechul

I came back home find a empty house. The document is in my hand. I gave my trust to Yoona within a short time and this document had show me her true color. I can’t believe I gave in that easily.

I was standing in the middle of the living room flipping through the pictures. I imagine how heartbroken Donghae is going to be. She don't need to be here. No one should hurt any of my member. Then the door open, it must be Yoona.

I with a disappointed face and saw sungmin." What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Oh. Um" He scratch his head and laugh. "I was looking for Yoona."

"Sumgmin. Stay away from her. She is a some kind of spy for her company or something."

"What do u mean?"He thrown on his confused face.
"This document. It is all the picture of Donghae and Sunye when they are dating." I hand him the folder.

" Hyung!" Donghae's voice travel from the door. His fist is clenched and his eye brow furrow. The does his angry pose at me.

"She is not that kind of person!" He exclaimed defending Yoona.

 

Yoona

Donghae is standing in front of me said something that I can't hear. Heebum jump down from my hand right after we open the door. He travel around between Heechul and Donghae.

"Then you tell me what is this?" Heechul raise the document in his hand. My eyes widen at his discovery.

"Why did you flip through her stuff?" Donghae snap the document from his hand. He throw the thing to me. "After all she looks after all of us."

Heechul ignored him and turn to me. "You probably got along from the articles about Hangeng and Kibum!"

"I am sorry! But I did not write any article during the days i was here." For the first time, there were tears coming up. I dislike the disappointment people gave me. I try to control my emotion like every time. Control you tears, Yoona. Crying is weak!

"Heechul hyung! Stop blaming your trouble and putting your anger on her!" Donghae stood up for me. "You are like bossy as always!" He yelled those words and pull me out of the house. He pull me down the steps, and I tried to keep up.

"Donghae. Go back in. I don’t want you any Heechul oppa to have arguments." I look at the way he is holding my hand. He did not listen to me but his foot step slow down. We are holding hands walking down the quiet street. Why would he care about someone like me? Why would he treat me nicely when I used him? He is too nice.

I look at his hair flowing softly in the air. "No, I am not going to go back until he apologize to you."He continues,"He is putting anger on you for no reason."

I stop walking and he did too. "Thank you for being so nice to me. But you see I am not use to people for being too caring towards me." I looked away.

He squeeze my hand. "I am always alone. I don't deserve the care you gave me." I tried to pull away.

"Why not?"Donghae blinked a few time and his brow relax.

"I am mean, selfish, cold hearted, coward and...." I paused and look down at my shoes, "People hates me."

"But I like you." I look up at him with wide eyes. He nodded and smiled at me.

I haven't heard those words in ages.

~                                                          ~                                                                 ~                                                                      ~

 

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading and Sorry about Hiatus. D:
I know ALOT of people is going to unsubscribe ;.;
But I am back guys :> I am back.....