Message 7

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 7

Yoona

“Disappeared ? Hangeng disappeared? What happen?” I asked unexpectedly still remember talking to him yesterday.

Heechul open the door to Hangeng’s room as his cat follows. I peek in from the outside looking at Heechul searching for a note or message. However, there is nothing even his clothes are gone. I watch Heechul’s eye brow furrows as he punch the wooden table. His cat jumped and purred against Heechul’s leg.

“I talked to him yesterday.” I confused as everyone focused on me. Heechul pick up his cat and walk to me, “What did he say?”

“He...” I paused suddenly remember that there must be a reason why Hangeng didn’t tell them. “He is very sick and didn’t say anything.” I looked away to avoid eye contact with them. Heechul close his eyes and sighed heavily as he walk back into his room with Heebum. Donghae’s eyes and mines met. I quickly looked away being uncomfortable by his stares.

I walked into Heechul’s room, knowing that he needs someone to comfort. He is at the corner looking gloomy and tired. I sat down on the floor as he finally notice me.

“I am upset.” Heechul turned to me.

“I know.” I nodded.

“One after another, they disappear one by one.” His tears slowly roll down his face. He tries to hide it in the darkness, but I still can feel the solemn in the atmosphere. “Hangeng is my best friend. Now I feel betrayed.” His voice cracked as his finished the sentences.

I walked up to him and gave him a little hug. He bear his head on my shoulder causing me unable to move. Then I felt him shaking and the sound of tears and pain.

“Hangeng leaving the group.” would just be another article to me if I am a reporter. However, now is seems like there is more mean behind the word leaving. All they have worked for can be crushed by the tips on my pen. Maybe being these scandal reporter is not such a great job after all.
 

Donghae

Most all the member went out to continue their schedule. However, I waited in the front door looking for that playful girl. “Sunye?”

“Donghae!” She smiled brightly and walked up the stairs. Just like that one smile can light up my day. She is holding boxes of stuff. I walked and helped her with things.

“Sunye. Hangeng disappeared.” I turn to her with a solemn face.

“What?” Her eyes grew wide and started with all the questions. I brought her inside and explain the situation. She went quiet for a bit and didn’t say anything till Yoona came out of Heechul’s room.

Yoona’s right shoulder is stained with tears. I am surprised that Heechul hyung talked to her so openly.

“Yoona. How are you?” Sunye greeted her sadly and so did her. She give me a look like she is telling me something with those sad eyes.

“I will get going now. Yoona there are some meat here. Please cook it for them.” She stood up in a very lady manner.

“I will take you.” I stood up in a flash.

“No. Stay here to help Yoona.”  She pats my heart, which it works every time to make me listen to her. When I send Sunye out the door, Yoona is already in the kitchen making a three people dinner, me, her and Heechul. The big house feels empty now and so does my heart.

I plant my on the sofa and started the T.V. It will be awkward to be in the same room as Yoona since we don’t have anything to talk about. As I watched an episode of star king, a loud noise echo from the kitchen. I turn down the volume on purpose, so I can heard if she is alright.

For a minute there is a long silence no sound. I drop the remote and headed to the kitchen. “Yoona are you alright?” I peek into the kitchen. Yoona is lying on the floor with glass shattered beside her. “Yoona!” I ran up to her.

I loop my arms under her and lift her out the kitchen. She looked pale and unconscious. “Ya!” I place her on the sofa and lightly held up her face. She lift her heavy eyelid.

“What happen? Did you eat anything this morning?” I frowned.

“Oh.” She said carelessly, “I forgot.”

“Gosh!” I run back to the kitchen. Pick out a glass of warm water and a cake that Sunye just got for us. I handed it to her as she finished it without a sound. This girl can forget anything when she work, just like Hangeng. I sat there and watch her eat the cake like chopping machine.

“This is good.” She said it as she stuff the cake in making her like a kid. I laughed light heartedly. “Take it eazy. Girl.”

She have been take care of Hangeng yesterday and now Heechul. Yoona isn’t so bad after all.

 

 

Heechul

Donghae is watching a loud TV show that he didn’t even notice I came out to another room. I open the door into Hangeng’s room.

I keep having these feelings that there is something here. I sat down by the bed sighed at the empty room. Then a document bag by the door caught my eyes. I walked over to the bag and picked up.

It said Sandel on top on the document. I slip my hands in and put out the papers that are inside, then there are a bunch of photos of Donghae and Sunye.

“Stalkers?” I questioned myself.

Then I turn the file bag over and saw Yoona’s name printed at the bottom. She is a reporter?  Suddenly, I felt there is suspicious feelings about her. Could she came to this dorm to use us for her research?

~                                                       ~                                           ~                                                   ~

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading and Sorry about the late update

I am super buzy with school and my other story T^T

Anyway Fighting... I will try to move this story faster.
(I am a loyal petal so i can't help it to write this) Dx