Message 9

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 9

Yoona

My family had basically ignoring me from the day that i started my career. My best friend left me too. Because of my ex- boyfriend, I turn myself into stone. I created an invisible wall and locked myself away. Now, someone is trying to break that wall.


"I think you are really straight forward and bold. That what I like about you. Plus, we are friends now." He smiled at me. I have no ideal how I should respond. Thankful? Disappointment?


“I think you should go apologize to Heechul. He is just looking out at s.” I looked down at his feet.


“I will.”He looped one of his arm around my neck. “Let’s go to a game room!” The corner of his lips lift up and turn his smiley eyes on.


“Wait! What?”


“I haven’t been out for a long time.”He stretched and started to walk.” Fresh air and green grass.”


“You need to put your sunglasses on.” I pulled up my hoodie and hide my face, “Dude, you’re an idol.” He carefreely run down the road and headed towards the game room.


I am totally defended by him.

~


We stay at the game room until 8pm. Donghae refused to leave the game room. I am sure that is Kyuhyun infected him with his virus gaming addiction. When we finally got out of there Donghae received a call from Heechul.


“I told you he is not that mad.” He laughed and then picked up the phone. “Hello, hyungmin. I bet you missed me.” He joked over the phone. Donghae waited for Heechul’s turn. Then smile on his face changed. Heechul told him something so shocking that he even forgot to blink. Without another word, he hanged up.


“What is it?” I pull on his sleeves to wake him up from the shock.


He eyebrows knitted together, “Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong and Kyuhyun got into a car accident...” He voice trailed off and then he snap out his zone again. He hold my hand and started running.


“Where are we going?” I raised my eyebrows.


“Hospital. Heechul is going to drive us there!” He explained.


~


When we arrived at the hospital, Kyuhyun is in the surgery room, which we aren’t able to see him. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong went for a quick check up. I heard that Leeteuk had injured his neck. Me and Donghae are waiting in outside of the surgery room, while heechul is with his managers to tell a bit of information to the reporters outside. If I was still a reporter now, I would be there outside. Finding the meanest way to get my report, but here I not only can tell what happen and also see idols have emotions.


They are not just robots that created for me to destroy. Donghae clench his fist together and the on hand on his forehead. I touch his hand, he relaxed and turn to me. His eyes were watery. “We perform all these years together. All the pain we share is like we are brothers. I am afraid one of them will leave us.” He shakes his head in motion. Then tears flood down his face, I wipe it off like a mother.


“Thank you. Please, bear with Super Junior just for a while.” He smiled lightly. I nodded and feeling happy he sees me as part of super junior.


Heechul


I head towards the hall where Donghae and Yoona. Donghae had his face cover with his hand. Yoona was just sitting next to him with a worry expression.


I walk over and tap on Yoona’s shoulder, “I need to talk to you.” Her eyebrow raised in disbelieve.


We walk out to another hallway where is more quiet. I walked ahead and she follows me. “I am...” Yoona started talking. “ No, I am sorry.” I interrupted.


“It was my wrong to be angry at you for nothing.” I rub my tired face. All these things are happening way too fast for me to accept.


“It’s alright now.” Yoona said softly, “I wouldn’t have been like this ever if I didn’t came into super junior’s dorm. I would still stay selfishly and lonely by myself.”


“Yoona, you had my trust when you started to taking care of us. I guess all these people leaving make me afraid of you leaving us too.” I sigh after speaking my heart. I am not a cheesy person. All these real talk is making me uncomfortable.


“I won’t.”She smiles and push my back to move back to Donghae. “I will take care all of you. This nightmare will be over soon. Your superwoman is here.” She whisper behind my back. I smile at her words.


It’s nice to have someone that cares about us again.


We waited for hours outside of the emergency room. Yoona went back to get us food and feed the pets, then she will bring the other members to us.


“Hyung.” Donghae woke up from his stiffy seat, “What are going to do? What if the company call again?” Yuri have been trying to call us to go continue with our work.


“Ignore it. I won’t leave until I know that Kyuhyun is safe.” I tried to keep my heavy eyes open.


The nurse push Kyuhyun out after the surgery light by the doorway is shut off. They push him into a room as I follow. Kyuhyun looks weak and pale, his eyes were close as still as a stone. I look at this fool like my own little brother. I can’t imagine the group keep going without him.


~

Finally, we are all gather in the hospital. Yoona found a smart way to sneak the other members in without all the reporters in the way. We all took a day off to stay in the hospital. Yoona going room from room to take care all four of the injured members. She stay up for the whole two days. I have to say this girl is a workaholic.


After bring all the members out leaving Yoona and Donghae in Kyuhyun’s room, I came back in again. Yoona had her head lying on Donghae’s shoulder and Donghae is sleeping like a dead pig. They are both really tired.


I got a blank from the nurse and cover them up. Then notice that these two really look like a good couple.


I stare at Donghae. A sly idea came to my mind. What kind a brother would I be, if I won’t be his cupid...


I took their hand right and left hand softy. Then fingers lock them together one by one. Of course, couldn’t help it to gave a smile at them.


Take care of this girl, Donghae. She is with us now.

 

~                                                          ~                                                                 ~                                                                      ~

 

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading and :) hope you are look to the next chapter

I am going to upload more frequently now :)

Comment to let me know what you think ^ ^

This dooky boy xD