Message 20

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 20

Donghae

Yuri called us into the meeting room. Heechul just came back from the hospital not long ago. He is still upset about Yoona’s absences.

 

Some new reality show is doing a interview with us. Some members have different schedule and won’t be able to make it.

 

I sat there and do what I normally do as they ask question. The reporter do their regular question and we smile to the camera.

 

“One last question to Donghae,” The reporter turn to me with a bright smile. “We had a fan called in this morning. The fan ask if you are dating this girl living in an apartment right now?”

 

I froze at the camera and didn’t answer. That means the fan already think that Yoona is my girlfriend. I quickly put on a smile, then laugh at the question. “We are really busy with our promotion these days. Plus, our member are with me all the time I couldn’t make time to go out.” I acted.

 

This is the only way to protect Yoona. I really want this interview to end fast, so I can go and see if she is alright.

 

When we walked out the room, Heechul gave me a look and then pull me to him. “Yoona?” He raised his eyebrow. I backed away and eyes grew wide. Nothing can be hidden from Heechul hyung. He is too sharp to be fooled by my acting. He knows me well.

 

“I..” I sighed, “I can’t lie to you, but please keep it as a secret right now. We want as little people know as possible.”

 

Heechul smirked, “I will. I guess a lot things happened. You should at least tell the members. We got your back.” He double pet my shoulder and then slowly walked away.

 

After all the schedule, I drove to Yoona after I disguise myself. I called her and she told me the address of her new store. When I got there, I can tell she already know what I am here for.

 

“I am fine.” She told me after I enter the glass door that had a close sign on it. The book store is not open yet, but it seems like Yoona is getting everything ready.

 

“”If something happen call me, I will be there.”

 

She laughed and pick up a box of books strongly, “No one is gonna hurt me.”

 

“I don’t want to hide like this.” I take the box from her and put it on the desk. “I want to find a chance to tell the world I am with you. I am really sorry if anything happens.” She smiled and nodded.

 

“So Heechul oppa came back?” She asked and continue with the books.

 

“Yep. How did you know?” I asked.

 

“He just called. That is why I know you are coming.” Yoona smiled. “I am a pro-stalker.”

 

“Who is being stalked.” I added and looked around.

 

“Relax.” Yoona smiled and hand me a couple of books. “Now, take these to Kyuhyun.”  I sighed and listen to her.

 

When I was heading out the door I saw a piece of paper in the garbage can. It’s written in bright red pen.

 

Get lost! Stay away from Oppa!

 

I pick up the paper and stare at the red words. I can feel my eyebrow knit together, then I clenched my hand. I shoved the paper into my pocket and head out the store.

 

What should I do? If I tell the world about our relationship, Yoona will have to take a lot of hate.

 

I clenched my hand into fist. I have never been so blank before.

 

Yoona

Donghae left the store after our little talk. I didn’t want to tell him about what happen in the morning. Making him worry will distract him from all the other work.

 

Around night, the storm hit the area. I have to stay inside the store, because of the heavy rain.  Lucky, I got some blanket here from earlier in the morning. I wrap myself in a blanket and picked a book to read. While the storm blow by, I focus on the book.

 

Until, someone knock on the glass window. The shadow is shaping out a young girl figure. I got out my warm cozy place and let the young girl in. She smile at me and thanked me a few time.

 

“Why are you out at this time?” I handed her a dry towel.

 

“Just need to go to the convenience store, but it started to rain.” The young girl gave me a eye smile. She is wearing a gray hoodie and skinny jeans. I didn’t sense any danger from her, so I let my guard down.

 

“I believe the storm will end soon. Just wait here.” I suggested.

 

“Thank you.” She shows her gratitude again. We run out of word to start another conversation. I went back to my book and pick up from where I left off.

 

Then she interrupted carelessly, “You are opening a store?”

 

“Yes. It’s going to open next week.” I smiled, “Come to read whenever you want.”

 

“Ok, I will.” She nodded and started to circle around the bookshelves.

 

“Hey.” She called again after a long silence. I put down knowing that it will be impossible to continue reading. “I have a very personal question.”

 

I looked up at her. She picked up a book that titled Mind. “What is it?” I nodded.

 

“Did you got the stick note this morning?” She smirked.

 

A chill run up my back like ice cold air. I froze and stared at this girl. For some reason, she no longer looks innocent. She turned herself into a monster.

 

“Don’t need to look at me with those eyes.” She laughed. “I told you to stay away from him. This is a final warning. If you want to continue to live happy, you better leave Donghae oppa alone.”

 

I stood up from my seat. “You are those stalker fans”

 

“I am.” The girl answers, “I saw you guys kissing under the big tree, but no company believes me. So I decide to take you down myself.”

 

I felt the angry rise in my heart. As she continue to threaten me, I rolled my eyes. The sky roared and lighting slash.

 

“I will make everyone in the world will hate you.” She said the words, but the low thunder cover her voice. I grab her by the neck and look her straight in the eyes.

 

“Are you finished?” I didn’t look for the answer. “Everything you just did is childish. Threatening me will do nothing. I am an individual. You can’t tell me what to do. Mind your own business.”

 

“I am giving you a chance. Prepare for the worst.” She push my hands away and run out the glass door.

 

I went back to the cozy blanket. I thought about what she told me over and over again. Hoping that our relationship won’t hurt Donghae’s dream.


Then tears stream down my cheeks. I am scare, weak, and helpless, but I have to stay strong like before. To protect what I love with a strong, warm heart.

 

~                                                       ~                                           ~                                                   ~

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading :)

Oh, my, god. The story have 20 chapters :)

Please, be prepare for the next chapter  ^^ 

Love you all. Thank you for the support  ^^