Message 21

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 21

Yoona

 

I delayed the time for the store to be officially open. I knew that if I do I will being more and more attention to this area. That young girl’s threatening voice is still fresh in my mind. I got ready by putting on a simple hoodie and a pair of jeans.

 

As I promised, I am going to Super Junior’s concert today. Donghae called in the morning and overwhelm me with all the detailed information about the concert.

 

Lately Donghae had been very cheerful about almost everything. Whenever he have time, he would call to tell me about interesting he saw.

 

Never in million year, I would think about dating my enemy. I thought I will spend my whole life alone. As I learn nothing will stay forever the same. When trouble comes, I will have to clench my teeth and face whatever will come.

 

I step out the door and looked around cautiously. That young girl will go to the concert day too. I sighed and locked the door behind me.

 

As I arrive at the concert, I can barely see the entrance. It is way too crowded to see my own feet. I squeeze though shoulders and found my spot. Fans are with poster and light sticks. They are with all these different type of signs to cheer for Super Junior.

 

Most of them are teenagers. One of them come to my side and started to talk to me. “Hey, you are ELF right?” She asked with a wide smile.

 

I nodded and examining the group of fans behind her.

 

“Do you want some light sticks?” She show me the blue light sticks.

 

“Sure.” I take one of them and thanked her.

 

“Please cheer for them. You should come with us. We are going to get nearer to the stage.” The other fan offered. I smiled and follow them to the stage.

 

“Who is you bais?” Someone asked me.

 

“Donghae.” I smiled. A few of them filled with excitement and started to talking about the reality show and the drama that Donghae is in. We found a spot and the stood there to wait for the members to come out.

 

We are so close to the stage that we can just jump up there. The crowd of people started to jumping and screaming when the light dims.

 

All I remember is “AHHHHHH!!! WAAA!!!” by my ears. Then the big screen started to play a video. I remember watching Super Junior behind the camera the day they film this. When the video is over, members pop out no where in the middle of the stage. Siwon is standing right in front of us.

 

Then the fans behind me started to push everyone forward. They all scream and wave their light stick to cheer for Siwon’s name. Siwon gave the crowd a stare and then did his three finger gesture.

 

Fangirls and fanboys screamed their lungs out. Then when he saw me, his face expression change dramatically. I laughed at his surprise look and did the three finger gesture back to him.

 

He snap out the zone with a smile and nod, then started their first song. I go with the flow of the crowd as they cheer. Soon Donghae walked by the stage in front of me. He scanned his eyes at the audience, then smiled widely. Siwon probably told him I am here.

 

I waved at him then skip to the center of the stage like a little kid. When they finished the first performance, Shindong came out and thanked everyone for coming. He introduce the next performance, then the light dim. Donghae suddenly appear on the stage in front me. More guard came out as the fans scream loudly.

 

Donghae sat on the edge of the stage and started singing. He looked at me like I am the only one in the audience. Everyone vanished around us. I can only hear his sweet voice sing to me.

 

Then he jump down the stage. The guards make way for him as he walk to me. Everyone around me took a step back. Donghae takes me by the hand and walk back stage. I climb up the stage with him. As he finished his song, he kissed the back of my hand.

 

His smile had melt me completely. This man is the one. The one who accept who I am and the one that does not mind my position.

 

He turn to the audience and thank them, “ELF thank you for coming. Please, enjoy the next performance.”

 

We left the stage after that. A group of backstage worker rush to Donghae. They started to talk really fast about the next performance. Another girl is polishing his make up, then another person is standing ready with a new outfit.

 

A guard turn to me when I let go of Donghae’s hand. “We will take you back to the audience.” The guard nodded to me. I look at the busy backstage and nodded.

 

“Wait.” Donghae called before they take me away. “Let her stay.” He brings out his puppy eye again. Everyone around us became quiet. Some look shocked.

 

“I know her.” Donghae broke their wonder and took me by the hand as we walk off the busy hallway.

 

“You scared me.” I laughed, “What was that performance about?”

 

“They told me to pick a fan from the crowd. So I did.” He wiggled his eyebrows.

 

“I should go you have performance.” I stop walking.

 

“I have something to tell you.” Donghae turn to me and inhale a big breath.

 

I nodded. Knowing that I will agree with what ever he is happy with.

 

“I told the members about us. They are supportive with our relationship.” He pause and look at his feet. “I want to tell them I found someone important.”

 

“Who?” I raised my eyebrow.

 

“The world.”

 

“You crazy? Don’t risk your dream for me. You and the members had work so hard to get here.” I shake my head.

 

“The members agree that I should.” He put his hand on my shoulder, “Look, I know about the threat you have gotten. I don’t want you to take this alone.”  Donghae smiled.

 

“Because you are not alone.” Heechul’s voice travel from the back. I turn around and then whole Super Junior is walking towards us.

 

“It’s the next performance.” Eunhyuk remind Donghae.

 

Donghae kissed me on the cheek, “We will go through this together. Then he walk on stage with all the members.” I stood there in the middle of the hallway watching their back as they walk on stage.

 

A reporter falling for an idol.


We should release the good news. Who would ever guess this. I am deeply in love with my “enemy”.

~                                                          ~                                                                 ~                                                                      ~

 

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading everyone

Some many new subscribers

Hope you guys like it ^ ^