Message 16

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 16

Donghae

“Hello.” I pick up the phone in the early morning.


“Donghae.” I heard Sunye’s voice. “Can you met me outside the house? I have to talk to you.”


“What?” I sit up from my bed.


“We need to talk about this. Stop escaping.”


I got off my bed after the phone call and washed up. Yoona had been up in the living room watching TV.


“Where are you going?” She is sitting in a funny position with her legs curl up.


“Just outside.” I smiled at her. She nodded and smile back.  “Be careful.” She scream as I open the door.


“Ok. I am going now.” I shut the door behind me. Then I realize I am acting like we are couple. I shake my head and continue to walk towards Sunye’s car.


She is standing next to the car door and waving her hand at me with a bright smile.


“How have you been?” She smiled.


“Sunye.” I called, “I can’t.”


The smile on her face fainted. “I am not even sure if we are meant to be. After we broke up, I didn’t felt depressed. Maybe we are just friends.”

She brow furrowed and loop her hands around me, “I am depress. I thought that I won’t be, but I realize how stupid I am to reject you.”


I pull her away from me, holding her hands. “I hope you can be happy without me. I believe I have found someone that I really like.”


“Who?” Her eyes dances around dissatisfied.


“She had been next to me when I need her. I will have to do the same for her.” I smiled. “The day we broke up I already knew that is the end for us.”


Sunye when silences for a second. She look back at me again. “A goodbye kiss? “ She furrowed her eye brow and eyes fill with tears.


I lean in and plant a soft kiss on her face. Then tears run down her face, she quickly wiped them and laughed awkwardly. “Aish, sand.” She rubs her eyes and smiled. “I am going to go now.” She point her thumb to the car. I nodded and watch her to go off.


“By the way, Donghae.” Sunye turns back to me. “If you are not happy, I will try every way to snap you back to me.” She blushed and tears started to stream down her face again. She slip in the car quickly and drove away.


Sunye and me had clear out our relationship. Then Sungmin’s confession to Yoona keeps replaying on my mind. I didn’t really notice that he knew her before. There is a bit of anger in me that he didn’t told me, but I have no reason to be angry at him.


He is just tell how he feels. What should I do...


I walked up the stone stairs to the dorm. On the way, the door is open. I run up and check inside make sure is not some burglar trying to get in. I knit my eyebrows together, “I remember I closed.” I told myself.


Yoona


He turn around after waving goodbye to Sunye. I had been standing here. Creeping out the door for more than five minutes, wanting to know what Sunye and Donghae is talking about.


I thought I was the only who can’t sleep. I guess not, when someone have a lover to take care. I wonder what that kiss meant.


The way he lean in to her makes my brain go on fire. I thought they broke up. I thought they are not together anymore.


I calm down noticing my jealousy. What if they are getting back together.... The thought hit my heart like a bulldozer. Donghae walked up the stairs slowly. I quickly run back to my room. He look at the opened door with confusion and closed behind him.


I walked out the room again. Pretending as if I just woke up. I yarn exaggeratingly and rub my eyes fakely.


“You are awake?” Donghae saw me while heading in the Kitchen.


“Oh.. um” I paused and picked up quick. “I just woke up for some water.” I lied.


He nodded and grab a bottle in the refrige. Then there is a long silence between us as I open the bottle.


“So where did you go earlier?” I asked as if I don’t know.


“Just a walk.” He answers. I sighed heavily as anger slowly raise. Why didn’t he tell me about Sunye?


“Oh.” I closed the bottle with full strength and stab it on the table. He jerked by the loud noise and turn to me with his eyebrow raised. “What is it?”


“Nothing. It slip my hand.” I try to keep my face blank. I pout as he turn back again with his food. I turn back and head toward my room again. It is not like I can sleep, but I can’t just sit here.


“Sit.” He told me not knowing that I want to go. I pull out a chair and sat.


He smiled and pull a plate of food with him as he sat across me. “So anything happen lately?” He gave me a weird face.


I shaked my head. “What do you mean?”


Then he got nervous and shuffled his hair. He avoid eye contact with me. “Like did something happen to you lately?”


“No.” I didn’t understand what he is trying to asked.


“Nothing between you and...” He paused trying to think of the word, “ the members.”


Sungmin’s confession suddenly pop out my head, but that is not something to talk about. A confession is someone’s trust for you to keep it to yourself.


“No.” I played with my nails as I answer him. Then he suddenly stab the apple with his fork. I look at the poor apple as he bring it to his mouth. A bite on the red skin. Munch, munch.


I ignore him and continue to play with my nails. He sighed and reach his hand across the table, “How long are you going to stay?”


I move my hand as our fingertips touched. “Not long. Yuri is looking for a new maid to help you guys. She said I should go back now. Since Super Junior have a lot of rumor lately, we shouldn’t keep a girl in the house.”  I stare at our hand. Thinking if this is the closest we can get.




There is a limit for everything, but what about love.

 

~                                                          ~                                                                 ~                                                                      ~

 

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading everyone

so summer vacation started. I am going to update more now.

<3 love you readers

MTMI (FIGHTING!)

She is so pretty