Message 24

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 24

Yoona

 

As we expected, the news about me explode in the media like a bomb. My phone is filled with miss calls that I ignore on purpose. The president from my old company had gone crazy trying to ask me to finish the article.

 

Donghae is sleeping soundly on the couch with a blanket over his shoulder. He stayed over yesterday incase anything else would happen. I stared at my computer screen on the early morning. With my arms fold in front of my chest, I ponder on the title on my screen, “The Other Side of Your Superhero”.

 

The article did not mention any names, but it takes about how an idol changed my life and my stereotype towards them. I wrote about their flaws and their emotions that don’t let other fans see.

 

I deleted the my name on the screen and put anonymous to replace Im Yoona. I nodded with satisfaction as I scroll down the screen reading over my work. I click the print button after I check over everything.

 

I stood up lightly run to Donghae, who is still in dreamland. Sitting on the floor, I stare at his eyelashes. I wonder how can he still been sleeping with the loud printing sound in the background.

 

“Sleepy pig.” I whisper the word.

 

I zoom close the distance. The first time we met each other is this close. I planted a light kiss on his lips. His eyes suddenly and turn me around with his hand. I squealed naturally. My back against the leather couch and him pinning me down.

 

I blinked a few times to realize what had just happened. “You scared me.”

 

“You are the one who tempted me.” Donghae raise his eyebrow, then a smile light up his face.

 

“Stop being creepy.” I try to push him away. He sighed and felt on me. Hugging me like a teddy bear, he lay back down. I wiggle out from his embrace as the printer finishes printing.

 

“No!” Donghae extend his arm trying to reach me, “Come back, my fluffy bear.” I laughed at his silliness.

 

Then my cell phone rang again. I scan over the caller ID, Yuri. I picked up the phone.

 

“Uh. Unni.” I answered.

 

“Fans are protesting outside of the SM company.” Yuri sounds like she is in a panic. “They said they want the truth to this.”

 

Donghae overheard our conversation. He pick the phone from my hand, “Meet up at our dorm. Enter from the back door.”

 

He hang up the phone and handed back to me. “Come lets go. We need to discuss this with the whole Super Junior. We are in this together.”

 

Donghae

 

 

We had a tough time to get out Yoona’s apartment. There are reporters and fans outside the security entrance. Lucky, an uncle from next door helped us to find another door to exist and avoided all the paparazzi.

 

“Donghae! Thank god you are here.” Leeteuk hyung walked to us with a warm hug. “Come one. Yuri had a great offer for us.”

 

“Wait. What?” I close the door behind us as Yoona walked in. “Shouldn’t we find an solution to fix the situation first?”

 

“I know, but the company won’t let us say a word.” Leeteuk hyung sat down on the couch joining the other members. We followed.

 

“The company want to disband us.” Heechul hyung sipped on his hot coffee. “A situation like this they don’t want to do anything but to let this die down. I guess they thought disbanding us, then let us have individual activities.”

 

“No.” Yoona protested, “You guys are like brothers, plus most of your fans sees you as a whole.”

 

“Yep. So that is why I had a better plan.” Yuri nodded. “They leave the company.”

 

I raised my eyebrow, “But we need a company to manage us.”

 

“That’s right.” Yuri smiled, “I am starting a new company. With my experiences and saving, I am able to open a small company.”

 

“The best thing is our contract is going to end at the end other this month.” Eunhyuk clapped.

 

“There is still a week of waiting.” Yoona frowned with worries.

 

“It’s ok Yoona-ish.” Leeteuk hyung comfort. “We can go through this together. All the members agree to do this. You are not doing anything harm to us.”

 

“In return, we felt sorry for you.” Sungmin spoke up. “You could have live more better that in this mess. Living like a deer near the lion’s den.”

 

“Hey! Hey! Hyung!” I pouted. “You going to scare the innocent deer away.” I cover Yoona’s ear.

 

“I am not a deer.” Yoona sighed. Laughter filled the room. I became more relaxed, because of the member.

 

We didn’t panic when the media attack us because of my dating. All the members knew they would have done the same thing if they were me. I went into the kitchen to grab something for everyone to drink.

 

Heechul hyung walked in. He took the soda from my hand as I pull more out from the fridge. “Do you like where you are now?” Hyung asked.

 

I nodded and looked at the living room. “We are all together after these long working days.”

 

“I felt like I have lost myself after being an idol.” I confessed. “Before Yoona came into our dorm, life is not as lively as it should be. I only enjoyed the time on stage, but not any other time of the day. I changed after I became an idol.”

 

“Donghae should still be Donghae.” Heechul hyung open the soda as the air escape out the can. “You didn’t change. It just that you overlook what you have really wanted. Dreams became meaningless, when you are drowned by the so call...success.”

 

“Yes.” I nodded as he leave the kitchen.

 

Yoona came in and help me to take the drinks out to the living room.

 

“I am worried.” Yoona sighed as she bring out the soda. “My sixth sense is telling me something is not right.”

 

“Lets hope that nothing will happen. Everything will go by smoothly.” I smiled and hugged her close.

 

Yoona

~Flash Forward~

“Lets hope that nothing will happen. Everything will go by smoothly.” Donghae’s words are still imprinted in my mind.


However, things did not went smoothly. The worst day of my life came when he said, “This is the end.”

 

~                                                          ~                                                                 ~                                                                      ~

 

From LovebeingaELF

I hope you are prepare for the of the story. (in the next two chapters)

:)