Message 4

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 4

Yoona

“What are you talking about!” Heechul grab Kibum’s shirt. His eyebrow arched and fill with anger. His voice got choked by the taste of betrayal. Kibum didn’t answer, then Heechul close his eyes and run back to his room. Hangeng followed, “Hyung!”

“I knew this would happen.” Donghae turn take a drink from his cup. Eunhyuk is next to him with red eyes and nose. No one said a word. They are all like praying in silence. All are drowning in their own thoughts.

I cough to get this thing keep moving, “I am Yoona. I am the new clean worker.”

“Uh..Annyeong.” Yesung who seem to finally notice this invisible person.

“Alright. Everyone. We will talk about it later.” Yuri started with her boss commanding skills.

Sungmin walk over to me and tap on my shoulder, “Do you need help with dinner?” I smiled from his cuteness, “I will need to lean your hands for a second.”

He put his hand out and joked, “There you go.” I chuckle as a respond.

I take out the meat from the fridge and hand it to Sungmin. “So are they always like this?”

“You mean being this quiet?” Sungmin laughed when I nod. “No. No” He wave his index finger in the air, “We are noise. Today is a bit different.” He turn solemn right after.

“So Kibum is going to leave?” There goes my reporter habit asking everything.

“I hope he won’t.” He sighed.

When we finished preparing dinner, only Kibum and Donghae are the living room. Sungmin seat himself next to Kibum. I stand at the back on the sofa and turn invisible. Sungmin look so manly taking care of his younger members.

“Are you sure you want to leave?” Sungmin lean back.

“Ne. Hyung. I think acting is what I wanted to do.” Kibum nodded.

“Then go. Super Junior’s name is always behind you. We are brothers. No one can separate us.” Donghae stood up and pat on Kibum’s shoulder, then walk away.

I have never image a scene like this before reporting. Never thought about that celebrity have their feelings and life.

That night Kibum moved out the dorm.

 

Donghae

.

I place the coffee on my desk which are filled with papers and photos. I push away the things in front of me and pull out the document that I got from Yoona.

Yoona. The reporter. I am sure that she is up to something. A reporter here sniffing around my life. I open the document for the first time, then pour out the photos.

That is the photo of me and my ex girlfriend. My heart twitched seeing them again. I cover the face of her and rip the photo in half. “This is annoying.”

“What is it Donghae? “ Eunhyuk walk in the room without knocking I put every photo back into the document bag.

“Nothing.” I rub my temple to release the head ace.

“You know the girl. Yoona. She is kind of weird.” Eunhyuk sat down on my bed. “I got a very cold feeling from her.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. She is seems like she is watching everything, but she is Yuri’s sister so I guess she is fine.” Eunhyuk grab the document on the table. “What is this?”

I snap it from his hand, “Nothing.... Where is Yuri?” I stuttered.

“I think she is outside.” Eunhyuk point out the door.

“Ok thanks.”I walk out the living room again, and Yuri is the only one sitting on the sofa looking tired.

“Yuri. I need to talk to you.” She raised her head to look at me.

“Ok.”

“Why did you bring Yoona in when you know she is a reporter?” I look at her with serious eyes. She chuckled. “I don’t think this is the right time to talk about it. Plus, Kibum’s news is going to be release anyway.”

“Is not just Kibum. I can feel that she is up to something. She seems so cold hearted.”I shake my head planning to hand her the photos. “She can never be trust.”

Then she look past me and when I turn around Yoona is right behind us. The innocent shock face. A solemn look on her face staring at her sister.

Her eyes slowly turn red but she held back her tears,

“That is what they all said.”

~                                                       ~                                           ~                                                   ~

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you everyone for reading ^ ^ I am so sorry on the super late update T^T

I will make it up by updating again this week.

There is a SNSD for everyone :)

Have a nice day,