Message 14

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 14

Yoona

A fews after Donghae’s father’s death he stopped all the schedule and went back to hometown for a week. Then the funeral will be held that week. All the member took time out from their work to go to the funeral.

 

That night I went before everyone, because I finished all my cleaning fast. When I got there, I bow to the family members and then blow to Donghae’s father. Even though he had never seen me before, but I want to thank him for raising a great son. I respectfully bowed and put in a white flower.

 

Donghae and I exchanged looks as I walk by. His mother walk out after me and ask for a conversation with me.

 

“Thank you.” She bow and I quickly bow back. “Please, don’t let Donghae do anything stupid.”

 

“I won’t.”

 

She takes my hand and brows furrowed, then a soft smile follow. As if she is trying to hold back her tears. She walks back inside and Donghae came out to thank me for coming.

 

“When is the other member coming?” His eyes are no long in tears. I am glad to still see a little spirit in him. I check my clock to confirm the time.

 

“They should be here soon. We all try to finish the work and rush here.” I gave a slight smile. He pat on my back and curve up a smile. His lips just keeps reminding me of that kiss. I am sure that he have no clue about it.

 

“You want to go get some food.” His voice interrupted my thoughts. “My mom need some lunch too.”

 

We walked to the nearest restaurant and order some food. The waitress ask us to sit down and wait for them to prepare.

 

Donghae slide in the chair and pull loose his black tie. He sighed heavily like a loose balloon. His eyes meet mines as I sat down across him. Then his ear suddenly turn bright red and his eyes blink away nervously. He probably remember that he cry in front of me last time.

 

He clear his voice, “I am not a cry baby.” He look up at the ceiling.

 

Bingo.

 

I smiled a little, “Ok, sure...” I exaggerate the last word.

 

“You cried too.” His raise his eyebrows and pout.

 

“That was your river of tears drowning me.” I comment and he laughed.

 

“I don’t own you anything right?” He asked with a smile, “Cause I am sure I can make it up with a soda.” I laughed, happy to seem him back to being himself.

 

“Wow, then you owe me a whole train of soda.” I stick up my finger ready to count. “First, I didn’t release your scandal. Second, I took care of the member when you are busy. Third, I cook for you. Fourth, I let you cry with me.”

 

He slightly drop jaw, “Come on, I don’t think you did that much.”

 

“And... last, you ki..” I pause caught my lips before I blurt everything out. He didn't know about the kiss. The smile on my face slowly sank and I stared at him. Thinking that maybe, he knows. If he knows, how will he react. This is the first time I am so clueless about what is going to happen next.

 

He suddenly gets up and gently grab my hand that is still counting. There is a bright smile on his face. He lean in and I froze as he whisper, “Kiss.” My eyes grew wide and he moved away again.

 

“I mean a kiss on the face. To pay all my debt to you.” He teases.

 

“Yah. Not funny.” I gave him a blank look.

 

“Fan girls will go crazy for it. One kiss can worth a million.” He show his white teeth. I hissed at him. The waitress bring us the packed food and we pay as we walked out the restaurant. Donghae, his mother and I shared a meal together. Donghae finally came back to himself.

 

We are standing at the front on the funeral home as we wait for the other members. “They should be here soon.” I stretched my neck to check the road ahead. Donghae tapping his shoes on the ground and checking his phone.

 

“I will call Yuri.” I told Donghae and pull out my phone from my pocket. He nodded, “I will call the other members.

 

I patiently waited of the long annoying sound of the phone. That duh sound repeat in rhythm continuously. Then finally someone picked up. I quickly reply, “Yuri. Unni!”

 

“Uh.” She finally answered, but her voice a little shaky.

 

On the other hand, Donghae’s mother walked out and started to talk with Donghae. They started to smile as they talk. I like their attitude. They know Donghae’s father will wish them to live happy with a smile on their face. There are times that you can live with what you have and try to make it better as you go on.

 

“Are you guys here yet?” I walked away from the son and mother, so I won’t interrupt them.

 

“Uh?” She paused a little like she is out of the zone for a second. “Uh! Yoona. What do I do?” She took a long silence. I heard a loud noise in the background.

 

“Unni. What is happening?”

 

Her voices shakes as she speak, “Heechul just got into an accident. His leg is injured really bad. Oh, my god.” She panicked.

 

I look at Donghae. There is a smile on his face.

 

“The ambulance is taking him to the hospital now. His mouth is full of blood. I will call you went we get there. Maybe you should bring Donghae, I will call the other members.” The words just went by my mind as she hangs up. The duh sound came up again in a faster speed.They sound like a bee against my ear. However, nothing comes to my mind right now. How do I tell him this?

 

The Donghae with a bright smile and no longer with tears. How can I keep him doing that? Why is everything picking on him?

 

I want to keep a smile on his face.

 

I will be next to him no matter what.

 

“Donghae.” I call out to him as I put away my phone. He smiled and walk towards me. I pick up his hand. He didn’t pull away or jerked. I holded his hand and hugged him tightly. He look at me with wide eyes, but didn’t reject my move. I pull away and we are still holding hands.

 

“What’s wrong?” He said.

 

“Just want you to know. I will be beside you.”

 

He pouted, “Stop teasing, are they here yet?”

 

I knit my eyebrows together. “Heechul oppa, got into an accident.” His eyes grow wide and the smile on his face froze. Then slow it disappear with the spirit in his eye.


My heart sank. “Donghae. We are going to get through this. Us. You, me and super junior.”

 

~                                                          ~                                                                 ~                                                                      ~

 

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading everyone

Upvote if you like :)

Also thanks for the long subscriber to stay even when I went on hiatus

^ ^  so wait for the next chapter :)

 

Heechul MY LOVE :> Hawt Hawt