Message 15

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 15

Heechul

I woke up remembering the crash that had happen. Still thinking that I am already dead. Then when I moved my mouth my tongue started to ache.

 

“Heechul oppa.” I heard Yoona’s voice next to me. I turn to her and she smiled at me. Then with her right hand she smooth the hair out of my way.

 

“Don’t talk. You bit your own tongue.” She shakes her head side to side. “Don’t ever do that again. It is better to faint in front of the camera then hurt yourself.” She keeps nagging.

 

“Yoona. Heechul hyung is not going to last long if you keep throwing words at him.” Donghae walked in the door and come next to my bed.

 

I furrow my brow wanting to say sorry for not going to the funeral. He is one mind reader. “Don’t worry hyung. The funeral ended two days ago. My father will understand.” He puts a smile on his face. It is really unexpected how Donghae can still stand strong right now. Usually, he will stay quiet hiding behind a couch somewhere.

 

Yoona brought in a bucket of water and started to wipe my hand. She gently lifted my hand up and try not to touch my wounds.

 

“I will help you.” Donghae smiled at her and she nodded. They works side to side like a couple. Donghae help her lift the bucket to change water at the sink. I thought that my job is done. I would love to see Donghae and Yoona being together.

 

The door slide open quietly. Donghae and Yoona couldn’t hear it because the sound of the water. Then I saw Sungmin walked in. He didn’t look at me nor notice that I was awake. Then he gave a sad look on Donghae and Yoona’ s backs.

 

Sungmin is always bubbly and happy. One of the the cute brother that I have in Super Junior. The thing about him, is that he doesn't express his feeling. Sungmin always thinks about others first before him.  

 

I can see his eye brow furrow and look on the floor then sighed. He turn to me and notice I was awake.

 

He quickly wipe of his solemn face with a smile. “Hyung! You woke up!” He walked to me. Yoona turn around, “Sungmin.” She called. He turn around looking at her bright face.

 

“Heechul oppa can’t talk. He hurt his tongue.” She explain to him. Donghae turn around too looking at him. Sungmin turned back to me looking at a blank space my bed. He no longer have a smile on his face, then he nodded.

 

Yoona walk to me again and wipe my neck with a wet towel. “Oppa. Get better soon, so I don’t have to keep doing this.” She jokes.

 

“Yah.” I sound the word out. They all look at me like is some kind of magic. “Stop complaining.” The words come out my mouth sound funny.

 

“You are not aloud to talk.” She sighed. “I am going to ask the doctor and come check you up, since you woke up.” She pat my shoulder and walked out with Donghae.

 

I notice something that both of them didn’t. Yoona never left Sungmin’s eyesight.

 

“Sung...min.” I pronounced his name carefully try ease the pain.

 

“Yes?” He turn to me like he just woke up.

 

“Is Yoona the girl that you have been talking about?” I went straight forward cutting the other nonsenses.

 

“What?” He try to smiled and cover up with fake confusion.

 

“You kept asking Yuri about her right?” I slowly said the words.

 

Sungmin sighed, “I knew Yoona before she even came to this dorm.” He confessed. “She probably doesn't remember me, but I do.”

 

His expression became softer, “Yoona is in the same high school as me. I knew Yuri but didn’t really have the courage to talk to her. I liked her and I still do, but I can’t step my foot into Donghae and her. I realize they are really good together.”

 

“Sungmin. Sometimes hiding your feelings doesn’t mean you won’t hurt someone.”

 

He look at me for a while, then he nodded.

 

Donghae

 

The day Heechul came out of the hospital he join in our performance. Yoona came with him. She waited backstage to watch our performances.

 

Yoona had stood by my side continuously with all the things that had been happening. I check my phone before going up the stage.

 

20 missed calls

10 messages

 

I knew it’s Sunye. She had been trying to reach me for the past days. I ignored her because I want to giver her a fair answer. Something that wouldn’t be going against my heart or hers.

 

“You guys are on!” A worker walked in our room. All the members stood up and heard to the door.

 

“Fighting.” Yoona cheered.

 

I turn back to her with a smile. “Thank you. Thank you.”

 

“You have thanked me a million times. I have enough thanks.” She smiles. I pull her closer to me and give her a hug. She didn’t pull away and just stood there. She whisper break a leg by the my ears when we went up the stage.

 

~

After the performance, we all went back to the dorm to get a nice sleep. I didn’t because my schedule had completely messed up my bed time, I decide to went out for a nice fresh walk.

 

The street is quiet and calm. As I walked by the sensitive streetlight turn on the light. When I reach the corner, I heard Yoona speaking. I tilt my head from the side.

 

Sungmin is standing there with Yoona. They each have a bag of garbage in their hand. They must have been cleaning the dorm. Workaholic Yoona will never stop.

 

I was about to run up to them, until I heard Sungmin started to talk.

 

“I was going to...” He sighed, “ask.”

 

Yoona nodded patiently.

 

“Do you still remember me?”

 

“What do you mean?” Yoona raise her eyebrow.

 

“I was in your school before.” Sungmin low his head and scratch his head uncomfortably. Yoona didn’t say anything.

 

He continues, “I didn’t have the courage to say this to you back then.”

 

“What are you going to say?” Yoona smile and take the bag of garbage from his hand. She walked to the big garbage can and lift it in.

 

“I like you.”

 

The whole street became quiet. A drop of a pin can be heard. I held in my breath and raised my eyebrows.

 

“I liked you since you are in high school. I even like you now. I thought that if I confessed I can get this off my chest.”

 

Yoona didn’t answer she just looked at him. Then she walked closer to him. I suddenly felt angry and hot at the same time.

 

“I like you.” Sungmin said again.

 

I hide myself behind the wall. Sungmin must have waited for a long time to do this. The girl that he had been asking about is Yoona. Along he liked her... but why did I feel this way.

 

Sungmin is my beloved hyung. If he had a girl he loves I would support him. I started to turn and walk away from them. Then the thought of Yoona liking him too came to my mind.

 

I place my hand over my heart. My heart is not feeling right.

 

Then Kyuhyun's voice ring by my ear. “Hyung are you guys dating?”

 

I stop walking suddenly feeling myself blushed. Quickly, I picked up my speed again and run back to the dorm.

 

 

 

~                                                          ~                                                                 ~                                                                      ~

 

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading everyone

Hope you enjoyed it 

Comment or upvote to make my day xD

Have a nice day everyone

I LOVE THIS GUY XD vvvv