Message 5

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 5

Yoona

Again those words that strike my stone heart. The day my parent kick me out the house, the day my boyfriend broke up with me, the day I lost my best friend. I am the example of loneliness in this big world. I didn’t want this to happen, but too much of troubles to face. Now, that I have turned myself into cold blooded and escape. However, it seems like a wrong choice to do so. I can’t fit in with anyone. I have lost everything.

I turn around and head back to my room. No one followed. I didn’t expect anyone to.

“Yoona” A hand pulled mines. “What is it?”

I turn around and saw Sungmin. The one who warms everyone around him.
“Nothing.” I smiled. “Go back to bed is late. You have schedule tomorrow.”

“I heard their conversation.” He smiled. “I am sorry. Donghae is being impolite. If you have any problem just come to me. I trust you.” I looked at him with wide eyes. The unexpected words that I have never heard.

~
“Hi. Umm. Yoona.” There is a knock on the door woke me up from the deep dream.” I am Ryeowook. Sorry I didn’t greet you yesterday.”

I tied up my hair into a messy bun and open the door. “Oh. Hi I am Yoona.”

“Sorry. If our member had ignore you yesterday is not a good day for them.” He look down remembering Kibum.

“Could you help me with breakfast.” I suggested.

“Sure.” Ryeowook smiled like an adorable kid.

“I will too.” Sungmin pop out. I smiled at their playfulness.

“Annyeong. Yoona.” I heard a grouped voice like a classroom of students. A few member is leaning on the sofa playing games. Donghae is sitting in the middle ignoring me.  I pretend I didn’t notice him and head towards the kitchen with my two kids, Sungmin and Ryeowook.

Ryeowook takes the pan and knife out, while Sungmin took out the foods. Then I am in charge of the rice. When I place the rice in the cooker, the doorbell rang.

“Kibum is BACK!” Ryeowook turn his head towards the door.

“I think is Sunye.” Sungmin scratch his fort head. Sunye from the Wonder Girls? I heard a few noise from outside. They are cheering happily about something. I help Sungmin with the soup and ignoring the loud noise. Until, I heard Donghae laughing loudly.

I stop my hand and turn my head in surprise. “Who is Sunye?” I asked.

“She is from the Wonder Girls.” Ryeowook sit on the kitchen floor like a cute kid munching his chocolate.

“I know that but...”

Then someone cut me off before the answer. “I am hungry.” Shindong walked in with teary eyes looking tired.

Sungmin laughed and start giving him food.

I turn to take a peek at Sunye.
She might be that girl I was following. Donghae’s girlfriend?
~

After a few minutes of cooking, we set up the whole table and start eating. Heechul had disappeared and Kibum moved out yesterday, so there are two extra seats for me and Sunye.

I hand her the chopsticks and introduces myself. “I am Yoona.” I smiled.

She received the chopsticks with both hand and stood up. Then bow in a 90 degree angle. “I am Sunye.” She lighted up the air with that bright smile. I even need to blink a few times to see normal colors again.

This is the girl completely different from me.

I seat myself down next to Sungmin and Ryeowook. Donghae who is sitting right across me glances at me for a few second then turn back to Sunye again. I wonder if they are really dating.

“Alright everyone.” Leeteuk stood up with his spoon held up as a microphone. “Suju. We are a new member in our family now. She is..... Yoona!” He claps his hand and ask me to stand up. “Love her like she is your siblings. Yoona, thank you. Please, take care of us.” Leeteuk bows and motion me to sit to enjoy the meal.

Donghae stare at me again. This time I can’t read his emotion.

After breakfast, some of the members went to start their schedules. Sungmin and Ryeowook, my only companies are one of them. So, I clean up the dishes quietly by myself.

Then I bake a cake and cookies with the stuff that I brought from my old home. To thank Super Junior for welcoming me. I place the vanilla frosting on top of the delicious fresh bake cake. With my advance skills I smooth out the top in a flash.

While satisfied with the result, Kyuhyun, the youngest member walked into the kitchen his eyes pin on the white smooth cake. His walking speed increase. Before I can stop him, he stick his finger into the frosting and taste it in his mouth. The perfect surface was ruined.

“You made this?” He look at me with wide eyes. I nodded slowly, make sure he won’t devour the whole cake into his mouth.

“They said that girls knows how to cook have a warm heart.” He added innocence. I rolled my eyes, thinking I am the example to prove that statement wrong.

The he continues showing his true color, “But you probably prove that statement wrong. Sunye is more like that.” He laughed. I feel numerous fake big arrows stabs through my body.

“Who is Sunye?” I stood up straight and brings out the cookie.

Kyuhyun’s eyes grew bright, “She use to date Donghae, but they broke up.” He grab the cookie without asking and start munching it. “But Donghae never told us why. And now they just stay friends.”

Donghae walked into the room scared my soul out.

“Yea. She is my ex-girl friend.”

~                                                       ~                                           ~                                                   ~

From LovebeingaELF

There you go my lovely readers. Thank you ^ ^ and hope you enjoy.

^ ^ Comment or Subscribe. It will always make my day.

And now that I can reply. I will reply :D

I can't even tell that this is Sunye at first xD