Message 11

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 11

Yoona

A few days after the scandal between Donghae and me had been release, I didn’t see Donghae again. All the members are busy to catch up with their schedules again. Donghae probably held the press meeting already, but I didn’t watch or read about it.  I am scared of sadness.


Around 8pm, I got off the bus and on the way back to super junior’s dorm from the hospital. Even though is just the word no, I can’t get Donghae’s reaction out of my mind. I pushed someone away again. But is better than ruining his image. An idol’s image is their lifeline.


I kick the little rock on the street. It roll and hit the wall then stop. If I can only trust people again, maybe I won’t do this. I wonder what Donghae is thinking. What is behind all the calmness he is showing? Why am I thinking about this?


There is no chance for him to develop feelings towards me. After all, he had Sunye beside him. I look down at my shoe.


It seems like someone had been melting my heart, because I feel lonely again.


“Yoona!” Donghae called from ahead. I raise my head and met his eyes. He smiled lightly and slowly walk towards me. I stood there awardwarkly again. He stop in front of my a little shy and touch his ear, “Thank you.”


“For what?” I gave him a confuse look.


“For being here when is the toughest time for the group.”


I would say, “this is just my job” but I didn’t. I like being praise by him. I nodded and we continue to walk down the road. His back facing me and I followed.


I realize the beating rhythm of my heart. My words stuck on my throat and no word comes out. My brain panicking trying to find a conversation between us.


“So how is Kyuhyun right now?” He asked and turn around.


“He can leave in three days.” I smiled stiffly. “Oh, I will go with you that day.” He said.


“Sure.” We turn to silence mode again and no word. Yoona, how can you be out of word?


“You have been so quiet.” He suddenly turns around and lean close to exam my face. “Are you feeling sick? You look pale.” He put his hand over my forehead. I froze look a stone and very awardwark movement.


“No, fever.” He twisted his lips to the side, “You need to say something if you are not feeling well. Don’t be like last time and faint. I know you like to work and …” He keep on nagging and turn around continue walking.


I am still standing here with wide eyes. He slowly walking and saying words that I can’t heard. The beating of my heart had cover all the noise. Too close.


Too close, that I can’t breath. Melt a frozen heart with burning fire, is a little too harsh.


Lee Donghae.


I might had fallen for you too fast.


Donghae


When every member got better and started working with us again, we started a new album. Yoona had been busy trying to start her own business and cleaning taking care of us at the same time. She brings us lunch and dinner, even snacks during our full planned schedule. The day of our comeback Super Junior have decided to take her backstage for a thank you day. That day she arrive early before the comeback started.


“Yoona!” Sungmin run to her like a puppy. “Why are you here so early?” He held her hand naturally. Sungmin is really good at talking to girls. Girls can talk to him comfortably.


“Oh.” Yoona reply holding his hand and gave him a box of kimbap. “I just want to bring in some food before you start.” Almost every member storm to her after the word food. Well, you can’t blame them.


I walk up to her after all the member got their food and start to get ready with the microphone checks. “You should come with us as we enter the stage.” I said.


She nodded and I am about to walk away until she grab my arm. “Break a leg.” She gave off that shy but bold tone. I smile from happiness, “I will. Watch me girl!” I shuffle her hair and we head off to the stage.


I have never seen this side of Yoona before. She is always stubborn, confident, but just then she look shy, feminine. I can feel my face turn in her direction when we are performing.


After the performance, the whole group went out for dinner with all our staff too. They all started to drinking when we got to the restaurant. Some of the staffs came up with the drinking game. The restaurant during into a market by us, even though we rent the whole place.


It was around 10:00p.m. and they are still playing like is on a war zone. I can’t drink alcohol. They knock me down like a bulldozer. So I walk out to get some fresh air. Then Yoona is sitting by the doorway with a cup of water. She turn around when I open the belled door. She just stare at me while I sat myself next to her.


“What are you doing here?” I grab her cup of water and gobble it down. She look at me with weird eyes.


She sighed loudly, “Nothing.” Something seem to be bothering her.


“You know you are not the same when I first meet you anymore.” I said then pause and correct myself, “No, you finally show yourself.” I laugh and started to feel a little dizzy.


“I think you are getting drunk.” She said in a funny voice.


I pout at her, “Hey!” She twitched by my loud voice. “I don’t drink.” Then I feel myself start laughing.


“Those are alcohol.” I only saw move and then I forgot what happen next.


Yoona


“Alcohol?” He raise one of eyebrow high and then started to wobble around. He look at the cup and make a puppy face. “They are kind of good.” He turn to me with funny face. He is definitely drunk.


“So what do you mean I show myself?”


He lean towards me with his eyes squint. Automatically, I lean back because he face is too close up. “You are not as cold as you look.” I froze there for a moment as he back away. What is that mean? How can he still said that to me when I coldly storm in their dorm? How can he said that when I almost ruin their group’s image?


This weird man.


He suddenly stood up and turn the cup to the side. He took a few step front and then a step back. I stood up to make sure he don’t fall. “I wish everyday is this relax.” He started to spin like a little kid. Having a come back is really stressful for him and them members. I watch them learn the dance and the song. All of yelling and punishment for them if they messed up.


“You know I haven’t seen my parents for more than a month.” He start laughing and walk up stably as he walk down the road away from the restaurant. I follow him. He continues, “I don’t know anymore. I love my members. But sometimes I feel like there is too much.”


He turn his head to the side and look at me. Still can’t seem to walk straight. “Maybe that is why Hangeng hyung left us.”


He heads toward the pole in front of him. I quickly speed up and grab his right wrist. He turn and fall towards me. His head against my shoulder. I try to lift him up but too heavy. I try to take a step back and my leg just wasn’t strong enough.


My land on the ground and he pushed me down with his weight. I try to push him up but too heavy.


“Yah! Donghae ya.” He didn’t move. I feel his face against mines still as a rock. I pat his back trying to wake him up. “Ya! Wake up!” I started to screaming against his ear.


Suddenly he move his arm and push himself up. We were face to face. His nose is inches away from me. Our eyes meet and he pout again. “Noise Yoona.“ I stare at him with wide eyes. I was about to push him up again. But then he did something froze me up like instant dye ice.


He tilt his head and lean toward as his soft lips press against mines.


He kissed me.

 

 

~                                                          ~                                                                 ~                                                                      ~

 

From LovebeingaELF

Hope you enjoyed the story :)

Please stay tune for the next update :D

Comment below to let me know if you like it :)

Have a good day guys :>

He is so good looking xD vvvvv