Message 1

A Message to Mr. Idol

Chapter 1

Yoona

“Excuse me, I am in a hurry.” I squished though the crowd in front of the elevator. Impatiently, I waiting for the turtle elevator to arrive. I check my silver watch, which reads eight twenty. Gosh. There is no time to waste.

In my old sneakers, my feet plays out the flashy steps and zip out the crowd to find the staircase. With no hesitation, I run toward the stairs.

I am celebrities’ biggest fear. They are like a steps from my staircase, and money from the my money tree. A cold hearted girl like me shall not had any hesitation in life.

I have been working on this report for months. The pictures and article are now in my hand waiting to be released.

I take a wide turn on the corner to reach the next step. The hot smoking air must be following me, because I hear the squeak sound made by my shoes.

Suddenly, a tall man stop in front me. I try to stop these car race speed feet, but it didn’t take the command fast enough.

A hand reach in my direction and grab my arm. My body fell toward and land on something. “Aish.” The word come out as a complain. When I open my eyes, a handsome face is inches away from my eyes. Those smiley eyes seems familiar, I pondered. He push me up and quickly put on his black hat in his hand. He try to avoid my eyes and pick up the stuff for me.

“Sorry.”

“It’s ok.” My eyes are still pin on his face. I didn’t notice the time or the document on the floor and just pick it up, then started to walk up the stairs again.

 

~
“What is this? You say a scandal from …” The president keeps on nagging.

“Yes. President.” I said it calmly.

President roll his eyes and crush the paper into a ball, “You crazy! We signed an agreement to not write any sandal about Super Junior. Donghae had a girlfriend? Do you even have proof?”

“I don’t get why would you let go of this variable information.  I saw it with my own eyes.” I protest with a cool voice. Then I search for the photos in the pile, but it’s nowhere to be found. I barely my face with both of my hands feeling like an idiot, It must be that guy we switched the document.

“It took me a long time to gather these information. I am going to publish it no matter what.” I said it with determination.

“If you are going to publish it no matter what, then get out of my company.”

Get out of the company! I am surprised that he would even say this. I have been loyally working here for two years. Without me this company is like nothing.

“Ne! “ My boldness come out again.

“Yoona. You have to be tough to be a reporter, but sometime you just have to follow the rules. I only can help you a few times, but not this time. Thank you for your work.” President give me advice.

“The word rule is not in my dictionary.” I walk out his office after a goodbye bow.

I have to find that guy and get the photo back. Super Junior signed an agreement? Well, we will see about that...

 

~
“Yoona! What are you thinking? Where are you going to live now.” Yuri scream over the phone. I walk down the stair with big and little boxes and push the clean transparent glass door, then head towards my car. Yes, I live in the companies dorm.

“I wasn’t thinking.” I respond. Yuri is a manager in some company. I never find out what company she is in, because she won’t tell me about her job. Yuri is also my older sister she is only one in my family that cares about me. Almost all the members in the family hates me. Why? The reason is I run away from home, because they force me into a marriage with a unknown man.

“Maybe. You should take a break from being a reporter.” She suggested.

“Like what?”

“Um....” She paused to ponder. I can vividly see her fingers tapping on the table waiting for an idea to come to her mind. “Ah. How about some cleaning. You are good at cleaning.”

“What?”

“You get to have a free place to live and a relaxing job. It’s to clean my idols’ dorm. Also is only for three months. Just treat is like is a vacation.” She added.

I sit in the car waiting for the engine to heat up, since I have nowhere to go now. “I am reporter. Aren’t you worry that I might write something bad about them?”  Unni never does anything for free. For her there is always a reason behind every actions.

“It’s ok. They are protected.” Protected?  “Come on. I need someone. It’s such a bother.and hard to find a clean worker that really clean.”

“Ok.. Ok.”

“Yes!” I heard her cheering over the phone. “I will pick you up tomorrow.”  

“Tomorrow?” Before I can ask anymore questions  she hung up the phone on me.

Why did I even agree...

~Flash forward
The first thing I remember when Unni open the door into the smelly dorm is, Oh Gosh...

I just met my enemy.

~                                                       ~                                           ~                                                   ~

From LovebeingaELF

Hope you enjoy chapter one :D Have a nice day.