Chapter 13

An Odd Smile

Chapter 13

                It had been a week since your last date and Seunghyun was almost vomiting at how cute the two of you seemed to be. He was currently complaining about just that while rolling around on the floor, wrestling with the twins. “It’s so gross!” Chunghee repeated after Seunghyun whined. “Yeah, it’s icky!” Chungho agreed.

                “Would you guys quit it?” you sighed before throwing one of your sister’s stuffed animals at him. “Yeah. It’s annoying enough that they’re dating; don’t rub it in my face,” Junghwa said as he walked into the kitchen, probably to grab the carton of milk.

                Seunghyun stopped mid-play and stood up, much to the disappointment of the twins. “I’ll deal with this,” He said as he walked past you. “But shouldn’t I try?” you asked, turning on the couch. “No, you failed before. Leave this to me,” he said with a wink. You smiled and shook your head before getting down on the hardwood floor to play with your siblings. Hopefully they wouldn’t pull your hair like last time.

               

                “What’s wrong with you, huh?” Seungri asked, as Junghwa returned the carton of milk to the fridge. “What are you talking about, hyung?” Junghwa asked, pretending like he didn’t know. “Why don’t you like her dating Daesung? He’s a good guy. I know you know that.”

                “I don’t want her to date him.” He leaned against the counter and crossed his arms across his chest. “What the-” he paused, censoring himself, “What’s not to like about him? I mean, he’s pretty perfect. He doesn’t try anything with her; he is probably the dorkiest guy alive; they’re pretty perfect for one another, they’re both like little kids.”

                “That’s the problem.”

                “Huh?”

                “They’re so perfect together.”

                “What?” Seungri asked, confused. “I don’t know how to explain it… I guess I would be better if she dated you, no it would be better.”

                “But we broke up a long time ago.”

                “Yeah but I still prefer you over him.”

                “That is over and done with,” Seungri replied with a sigh. He looked down at the floor and ran a hand through his short, black hair. “No it’s not,” Junghwa argued, “You still-”

                “Shh!”

                “See, you do.”

                “But she likes him. He likes her. It’s over and done with. It’s time to move on,” he said, smiling at Junghwa, “It’ll be okay.” Junghwa raised an eyebrow and shook his head but moved from the counter. “Alright, I guess I’ll try to be more accepting of him, if only for your sake, hyung.”

                “For my sake?”

                “Because you asked me to.”

                “Can’t you do it because you want it for your sister?” Seungri asked. “”I’m not accepting him because I love her,” he said with the smallest smile before walking out in the living room to try and change the channel. He flopped down on the couch and stole the remote from Ahjong so that they could watch something that was at least somewhat grown up. By that, something that wasn’t Pororo.

                “What happened?” you asked as you walked into the kitchen. Seungri turned and smiled, “He says he’ll accept Daesung.”

                “How did you do that?”

                “With my awesomeness.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

sorry about these horribly late and short updates but college is kicking my "OTL

that's what i get for going into the honors program le sigh