Chapter 3

My Choice

Next week at Japan...

"Hello Hyunnie! Hello sister in laws!" said Yonghwa when he and his bandmate come to Soshi room at backstage.

"Hello brother in law! Jungshin chingu! It's been a while since i played with you. Kkk." said Hyoyeon.

"Hello Hyoyeon noona. It's nice to see you again!" answered Jungshin while walked to his Hyoyeon noona.

Then Yonghwa and SeoHyun talked in the corner of soshi room while the others joke around.

"Hello, it's been a while Jonghyun-shi. How's your drama filming?" asked Yoona.

"Ah, yes Yoona-shi. It's fun and i'm filming with your labelmate. Kim Min-jong sunbaenim. I enjoyed watching your drama." said Jonghyun.

"Yes, thank you. Min-jong oppa tell me that you're a good hoobae and you did well. Kkk~" Yoona said happily and made Jonghyun blush.

'She's so beautiful and my heart start beating faster. What's wrong with me, arghh' thought Jonghyun.

"Hyung, why are you blushing? Hahaha." asked Jungshin while laughing when he saw his hyung blushing because his sister in law.

His sister in law and Yoona laughing when see he startled because of Jungshin question. Without her realize, Yoona blushing too.

"YAH! Who's blushing?! I'm just so happy to see our sister in law." answered Jonghyun.

"Guys, we should prepare. See you again Hyunnie, sister in laws. But, where's Taeyeon-shi?" said Yonghwa.

"She's going to 2PM room to meet her Wooyoungie." answered Jessica.

"Oh, okay then. Goodbye. Fighting!" said Yonghwa while do the fighting pose.

"Goodbye! Good luck brother in laws!" said soshi in unison.

At the ending of the K-Pop Nation...

When they about to go off the stage, without realizing Jonghyun looked at Yoona then they bowed at each other.

Both CNBLUE and Soshi go off the stage all together. Then suddenly Yoona pat Jonghyun shoulder and he taken aback because of her face is so close with him.

"You look cool Jonghyun-shi! Kkk~." said Yoona.

"Thank you Yoona-shi." he answered without know his face turn as red as apple.

"Just call me Yoona, we're in the same age. Aren't we? See you soon!" said Yoona, then she run for her members.

'Aish, Is she likes me? Why did her face so beautiful. Stop Jonghyun, STOP! She's just being friendly with you." He mumbled to himself.

2 hours later...

Soshi and CNBLUE hang out together at a restaurant near their hotel. Because the owner of the restaurant is Yonghwa's friend, he prepared a special room for them so the fans didn't disturb them. Just like that they are chatting and Wooyoung joined them because Taeyeon want to spend her time with him too. Jonghyun's stared lock at Yoona. And when she realize he stared at her, she just smile widely. Then, Yoona phone rang and she excuses herself to pick her phone outside with big smile on her face.

'Who called her in the middle of the night?' thought Jonghyun then he excuses himself to go to bathroom.

Actually he's looking for Yoona, he's curious who could make Yoona smile widely when she know who's called her. And then he hear Yoona's laugh at the restaurant balcony.

"Ah oppa, you're too cheesy. We haven't met only for 2 days and you said you're going crazy? Kkk~."

"I'm going crazy because i miss you, Ms. Yoona! Don't forget to come to my concert." said the man over the phone.

"Yah oppa. You always remind me about your concert. I wouldn't forget oppa. Stop remind me about that, that's make me feel like an old granny who need someone to remind about her activities. Huh." Yoona pouted.

"I know. I know. You should go in, your members must be waiting for you. Have fun! Goodbye Yoongieee!" the man over the phone shouted joyously.

When she is going back to their room, a hand get hold of her hand and make her gasped.

"Jonghyun-ah what are you doing here?" she asked him with confused look.

"Nothing, I was just about to go to the balcony when I saw you laughing over the phone." answered him.

"Sorry, i didn't realize that you're here." said Yoona.

"Ah it's okay, you better go back they're waiting for you. I would get some fresh air first." said Jonghyun.

"I will accompany you here." Yoona smiled at him.

Then they walk back to the balcony. Silent...

"Yoona-shi" "Jonghyun"

"Ah, you first Yoona-shi. Why?" asked Jonghyun.

"Don't call me Yoona-shi. It's kinda awkward when you called me like that. Hahaha." said Yoona.

"Oh, okay Yoona-ss. I mean Yoona-ya. So, who'd talk with you that make you so happy?" He try to get hold of himself, but he's too curious to not to ask.

"That's Geun Suk oppa, he's so funny. Kkk. Do you know him?"

He felt that Geun Suk likes Yoona and he's not feel good about that. 'What's wrong with me. Yoona is only your sister in law, that's not your business and you shouldn't get jealous Jonghyun.' He thought to himself.

"Jonghyun?" asked Yoona. She's confused that Jonghyun suddenly quiet.

"Yes Yoona? I know him, he's close with Yonghwa hyung. So you like him?" Damn. He mumbled to himself why did he ask that question.

"What? Hahahaha. Yes, of course. He's a good oppa and he always take care of while filming. But don't get it wrong i only like him as an older brother. Why you suddenly asked that?"

So, he just an older brother for her. He felt relieved. 'Why did i feel good when she said he's just an older brother for her? I know i liked her. What? I like her? No way. Lee Jonghyun never fall in love. Never.'

"Jonghyun?"

"Jonghyunnie?" Yoona called him for the 2nd times.

"Oh yes Yoona. What did you ask earlier?" Jonghyun panicked because she may suspicious.

"Do you not feeling well? You look tired and can't concentrate." asked Yoona. He could that from her tone that she's worried.

"No, i'm great. Let's go inside." Joghyun smiled while hold Yoona hand as he walked to the door.

 


 

Sorry if my grammar is bad and my story isn't good.

It's my first time writing FanFic.

Sorry ><

I would do better at the next chapter.

Feel free to comment :)